What are your expectations for the dawning of Ange, 2021/22

It's hard to judge how good/bad sevco were last season because we handed it to them on a plate. It will have been a false dawn if they are under the illusion that they can achieve anything like a quadtreble like the Celtic.
Fantasising Shamrock is part of the sevco culture most of them could not spell quadtreble.
The daily ranger keep them amused with nonsense like todays headlines,Man Utd are interested in taking tav to Old trafford,,that is a story made for gullibles,why does Jackson do this to them..

HH

IMO sevco could have more to thank Eddie Howe for than their own people if they are lucky enough to win the league for the second time.
The way that guy was allowed to dictate to Celtic was bordering on bullying.
Who in their right sense gives a guy who has accomplished zero the keys of the kingdom and tells him to let himself in when he is ready.
Most of the new playing staff should be in place now,but we are Celtic and this is part of our make-up to be running the rule over what everybody else has deemed not good enough for them.
We are looking at 19 year old Croation centre back who we have never heard of,Japanese midfielder come centre back we have never heard of,I know he is supposedly out the door now but it reeks of Lawwell that no deals have been done.
Although I believe A.P. will do a very good job for us in his first season I dont think we can blame him if he fall,s short of what we expect or what we hope for..
No matter how this season goes I cannot see it being worse than last season and having said that I cannot see sevco having the same luck this season or the help they got from every corner of the Scottish government and The Scottish Football hierarchy who bent over backwards for them..

HH.
We will win the league this season. I have no doubt. We got lucky with Howe. Slippy will be gone before the end of the season.

As soon as it's reported that Celtic are 'interested' in a player, there's sudden interest from around the globe for that player
Age has nothing to do with ability, if you're good enough, you're old enough and if we manage to sign the Japanese centre half who looks good by the way if you have seen him on youtube, he can move, win the ball on the ground and in the air, gets himself about and doesn't shirk tackles, and forget that we've signed guys before solely on youtube videos, the J league is no small league
The 19 year old Croatian, must be able to handle it too
How old was Kris Ajer when we signed him, he went out on loan and came back a solid player, a midfielder who was asked to ;lay as a centre half, same for Nir Bitton, he became a good utility man and I hope he stays to help steady the ship too
Let's wait and see how it pans out, before we start to go glass half empty
This has been a two year period like no other in the history of the world, and the fans need to chill out as these things take time
I'm happy that we are taking our time to get things right
HH
All of this...

Ffs when did we become Aberdeen

a Scottish season consists of playing a load of shite and playing an overhyped load of shite 4 times.

Wr should have enough now to beat most of them without signing anyone

Europe clearly a different story but expectations should be much higher than I’m reading

We are Celtic after all
Yeah we should be smashing 4+ goals most games in the league. Fast, attacking football with plenty of goals. No more of the side back side back possession football .
In Europe we need to sign some decent defenders to have any chance

What do you expect as a Celtic fan from us this coming year??

Personally, I don't think we will qualify for the CL as the route is extremely tough this year...Europa qualification is not beyond us and I'd settle for that....I also think that the league might be a big ask but if we are within 6 or 7 points come January then anything is possible!
The main thing we want to see is progress, desire in the players and building blocks ( Docco cliche thread) put in place for years to come....we need some soul back in the place
treble would be nice. Realistically tho, all (and it's a big ALL) he has to do is win the title. Lack of CL money will sink our nearest rivals.
They have been throwing money, chairman and share issues at this particular golden goose since they were born ( again).
Failure will result in extinction, I believe.

Members online

Latest posts

Back