What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

well get ti fucking sleep and geez peace.
that happens when it decides I have no control over the matter.

Anybody who claims to be a football manager but destroys value then fecks off is a rat. simple

not a manager

can never be classed as one unless you live in the land of make believe where clubs dont die and assets are clubs

simple

MON couldn't give shite if celtic died through his mismanagement

he was a rat

and his version of the plague is both infectious and deadly

but some people rate that combination on here

and claim to love the club
and claim to be offended if you dont rate that poisonous combination

but they want better finances

hahahahahahahaha

and im offensive

You don't give answers tet, you give opinions, your opinions. You may think they're fantastic intelligent opinions far better than anyone else's but the reality is they're quite often just utter shite.
yeah but at least I try and explain my thinking

whether right or wrong my opinions are answers to the questions thrown at me

never once said im right

but I at least explain my position

still no sure why your offended though despite fact you claim you are?

are you a two brand man too?
i don't even want ti open that box man...
that happens when it decides I have no control over the matter.

Anybody who claims to be a football manager but destroys value then fecks off is a rat. simple

not a manager

can never be classed as one unless you live in the land of make believe where clubs dont die and assets are clubs

simple

MON couldn't give shite if celtic died through his mismanagement

he was a rat

and his version of the plague is both infectious and deadly

but some people rate that combination on here

and claim to love the club
and claim to be offended if you dont rate that poisonous combination

but they want better finances

hahahahahahahaha

and im offensive
I never said you were offensive, squire.

Infact, I've no said much other than gonnae geez peace. 😂

simple question is sevco and rangers same club?

again you cant answer simple direct question.

its you who want argument buddy

mon is rat explained why

you love club finances why is he your choice for dir of football?

you love him id like to hear why you love him?
For the last time tet stop taking a tongue in cheek remark and trying to turn it into something it's not, as you well know so stop acting the thick.
I surgested Mon as I believe he had and still does have a love for celtic football club and always have what it's best interests are at heart unlike you.
I wouldn't like him as manager as he is far to old school for the modern game but there again he could act as a ready to step in if we found ourselves in the same position as our last 2 appointments have left us in.
I also think he is a respected man within the football world except for you again, and could help attract players with his enthusiasm for the club.
I think he would also be a great man to help settle in new recruits into the club, and help with the expectations of the club and the pressure that can go with it.
I also think he can act as bit of a father figure for the younger players if they are going through a tough time.
Now they are only opinions that you are on a constant barrage of nit picking and following it up with pure bullshit.
At this stage you criticism is nonsense yet still not brave enough to put any surgestions or names to back them up.
So maybe stop being the coward and hiding behind your questions and nit picking that hold no substance whatsoever

For the last time tet stop taking a tongue in cheek remark and trying to turn it into something it's not, as you well know so stop acting the thick.
I surgested Mon as I believe he had and still does have a love for celtic football club and always have what it's best interests are at heart unlike you.
I wouldn't like him as manager as he is far to old school for the modern game but there again he could act as a ready to step in if we found ourselves in the same position as our last 2 appointments have left us in.
I also think he is a respected man within the football world except for you again, and could help attract players with his enthusiasm for the club.
I think he would also be a great man to help settle in new recruits into the club, and help with the expectations of the club and the pressure that can go with it.
I also think he can act as bit of a father figure for the younger players if they are going through a tough time.
Now they are only opinions that you are on a constant barrage of nit picking and following it up with pure bullshit.
At this stage you criticism is nonsense yet still not brave enough to put any surgestions or names to back them up.
So maybe stop being the coward and hiding behind your questions and nit picking that hold no substance whatsoever
go take your tripe and enjoy it

is sevco and rangers the same club?

simple yes or no will suffice.

tongue in cheek remark

its the same basis that sevco men everywhere promote as same club shite

2 brands

no nit picking
still asking same 1 question

is sevco and rangers same club

tongue in cheek remark

its the same basis that sevco men everywhere promote as same club shite

2 brands

no nit picking
still asking same 1 question

is sevco and rangers same club
Still trying to push a pointless point.
Are you turning into a hun?

thanks lord

I never said you said I was offensive

though
I think I'm in bed. And sleeping.
Get him telt mate! ✊

It's been you and only you trying to pick up on nothing and insult the legacy of Mon noone else
I have done no such thing

he is a rat

he won trophies

well done MON pity you couldn't stay around to fix the huge hole in finances your glory years created

but he was a rat

sometimes rats do well in football

he did well at celtic but he was a rat

not someone who should ever be employed again

your entitled to your opinion on him

your values might be so low that taking club to brink of admin was wonderful for club

despite reaching eufa final

club had perhaps a record loss

imagine we had lost in first round with those costs

but you love clubs finances and want a great manager like mon

he is a rat

he won trophies

well done MON pity you couldn't stay around to fix the huge hole in finances your glory years created

but he was a rat

your values might be so low that taking club to brink of admin was wonderful for club

What do you mean you haven't ffs
You just went into a rant about him and if calling him a rat isn't a insult to the man I don't know what is

he is a rat

he won trophies

but he was a rat

Call him a rat again and you'll really start getting on my tits mate.

What do you mean you haven't ffs
You just went into a rant about him and if calling him a rat isn't a insult to the man I don't know what is
insult to the man

yes

to his legacy not quite

but his legacy is he was shite manager

despite best European run club lost millions due to his inability to manage

good at picking a team

but as manager and someone who adds value he was rank rotten

and when he lost his big budget he bolted under false narrative, why false? well he took up another job despite same problems still existing.

Good guy at selecting team with unlimited resources

but he shite at management and ran off rather than try fix problems his management created

and well he done pretty mediocre since under financial restraints

but fact is I think he a rat

and id have no problems telling him to his face why I think he a rat

you love his legacy

good for you.

for me he is a rat.

no asking you to change your opinion

just telling you why I hold such an outrageous opinion.

I liked him as manager

coz back then I had no clue bout the damage rats can do to clubs.

had he stayed id have loved him coz as coach he was great but he wanted manger wages for doing team selection and coaching

but he fecked off under cloud and well he left a mess, his mess and no fecks were given

rat imo

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back