What player would you sign?

Kamara? Just sayin. He's quality. I also rate Arfield but he's a bit of a nob Tavernier and Kent too. Most overrated is Goldson for me. katic is their best centre half by miles
Kamara looks decent ,no bad for a Dundee reject and Tavernier is shite Niall,a defender that cany defend ?no bad free kick and penalty taker though?

For me it's not just about new players coming In its about moving players on. BR signed a number of so called projects. For our young players to flourish they must go. Players coming in must be better than what we have. I would also want 3 top drawer signings right back centre half and striker

For me it's not just about new players coming In its about moving players on. BR signed a number of so called projects. For our young players to flourish they must go. Players coming in must be better than what we have. I would also want 3 top drawer signings right back centre half and striker
Getting players in better than we already have, for a price that's within the budget used is always going to be the problem. Same problem every window. I'd rather see real investment go into proper lennoxtown development. A hotel is always going to be making money but lennoxtown is supposed to be making and saving money for the club. High time it was given the proper investment.

No one from England, we need to widen the net. A couple of the Rosenborg players looked really good. Eastern Europe, Africa and the US for me. Give me the job and I will find them. :)

just a reminder of what we don't need repeated by Bonus Ball, John McGinn MOTM in villas play off triumph and scored a goal. Hang your head in shame Lawed you dithering cunt. watch hm be sold on for upward of £25m very soon. money that should have been coming to us. Lawed saves pennies and loses millions. Yet that good enough to get 2.3m bonus? Fuck off your

just a reminder of what we don't need repeated by Bonus Ball, John McGinn MOTM in villas play off triumph and scored a goal. Hang your head in shame Lawed you dithering cunt. watch hm be sold on for upward of £25m very soon. money that should have been coming to us. Lawed saves pennies and loses millions. Yet that good enough to get 2.3m bonus? Fuck off your
A just put a post up saying same thing mate!!lawels a posing self serving cunt,,just put us back to pre ronnie days!!!lets hope Lenny can do the biz against the odds,

Lawels fuckin about way the mcginn deal and the other two players Rodgers wanted,,led to Rodgers fucking off,,Rodgers is a ratfuck for doing it but a believe he would have stayed way us for at least ten,,,a just think we have been dragged back to the chasing pack,,,two seasons ago we were light years ahead..

Lawels fuckin about way the mcginn deal and the other two players Rodgers wanted,,led to Rodgers fucking off,,Rodgers is a ratfuck for doing it but a believe he would have stayed way us for at least ten,,,a just think we have been dragged back to the chasing pack,,,two seasons ago we were light years ahead..
Rodgers ego and 140 k a week is why he's off ,not a chance he was stayin

Getting players in better than we already have, for a price that's within the budget used is always going to be the problem. Same problem every window. I'd rather see real investment go into proper lennoxtown development. A hotel is always going to be making money but lennoxtown is supposed to be making and saving money for the club. High time it was given the proper investment.

I've a feeling that Rodgers didn't want McGinn. McGinn said himself that he waited on Rodgers to contact him, but he didn't until he was at villa and even then he done fuck all to try and persuade him to come to Celtic. He basically congratulated him on moving to villa. The fuckin rat knew at that stage he was fuckin off himself.

Back