What was your first arrest?

Used to get stopped and searched constantly as I left lochend school from the age of about 14 by the same bastarding police officer. I just knew him as P.C. Dick. 1st time I was arrested was when I was 15. Lazy bastards didn't even do that properly. They went to my door and told my mum I was arrested and she had to take me to the station when I got home from my mates. Mum took me to the station where I was cautioned for gang fighting and throwing stones at PC Dick and his colleagues. The irony is i wasnt even there!! I was playing FIFA at my mates house all evening...i mean there was plenty of times I was gang fighting and throwing bricks at the bastards but the 1 time they catch me and I wasn't even there!!!!
Murphy's Law, Lubo.........though I doubt there were many PC Murphys in the Strathclyde polis, mate

Used to get stopped and searched constantly as I left lochend school from the age of about 14 by the same bastarding police officer. I just knew him as P.C. Dick. 1st time I was arrested was when I was 15. Lazy bastards didn't even do that properly. They went to my door and told my mum I was arrested and she had to take me to the station when I got home from my mates. Mum took me to the station where I was cautioned for gang fighting and throwing stones at PC Dick and his colleagues. The irony is i wasnt even there!! I was playing FIFA at my mates house all evening...i mean there was plenty of times I was gang fighting and throwing bricks at the bastards but the 1 time they catch me and I wasn't even there!!!!
Uncle John,john and charlie duffy, anthony and richie mcgill, Lubo?

We had a big fat English beat polis called PC Rowbotham. He obviously wasn't promotion material as he was aboot 50 and still pounding (hahahahahaha) the beat (if sitting in your wee stupid tardis constitutes pounding the beat).

We tied industrial rope around the time-traveling device and didn't notice the meatmobile due to our feckin laughter.

Got a chipped tooth for that escapade.

I have a pre-assessment on Thursday, covid test next Wednesday and if that is negative I get the injection next Friday MD. Then I can start to do a bit of physiotherapy. Have to keep working at the moment though so just trying to block out the pain 😬😬
I know it's hard, Lubo, but try not to 'mask' the pain wie painkillers. You're likely to do yourself further injury and it kicks the shit oot ye when you hit your 50's.

Pure alcohol and plenty o' nicotine should do the trick just nicely.

Keep fighting the good fight, Lubo, my thoughts are with you.

I love a bit of nostalgia and as I can't add to Stevie's 'first car' thread on account that I'm scared of the wee metal deathtrap bastards, I thought I'd bring up another sentimental subject that many of us might be familiar with.

When were you first collared by the Scottish Gestapo?

My first encounter with the second biggest gang in Scotland (after the sevco huns) came when I was 6-years-old and got caught dipping the pick 'n' mix and comics from Woolies in the Murraygate. Thus began my criminal career which pretty much lasted till I was 12 when I realised it was more fun to pinch lassies arses than it was to pinch sweeties fae shops.

How about you folk? When did you first feel the 6-fingered grip of the mutatedly long arm of the law?
How dare you imply such a thing ! Iam calling my legal people. It wisnae me! It wiz a big boy and he ran away.

I know it's hard, Lubo, but try not to 'mask' the pain wie painkillers. You're likely to do yourself further injury and it kicks the shit oot ye when you hit your 50's.

Pure alcohol and plenty o' nicotine should do the trick just nicely.

Keep fighting the good fight, Lubo, my thoughts are with you.

Stopped popping the pills SP. I was a mess on them. Sometimes, when the pain is unbearable....or celtic play without strikers....ill take a couple of codine but apart from that I'm just trying not to think about it. Hopefully this injection takes away the pain enough so that a can start doing a bit of work on my back.

My Da' was a bigger villain than me, Lubo.........that man could pick a lock the way I pick my nose and by God, I could howk that disfigured fucker alright!

My da and PC Dick had a square go once. He was in the garden with my uncles as I walked down the road. PC dick jumped out a van and grabbed me and bounced me into the side of the van. My dad ran over and bounced him into the van. They had a bit of a scuffle. PC Dick shat it. There was enough witnesses to say that the fucker assaulted me for nothing so no one was arrested. I hated that guy!!

My da and PC Dick had a square go once. He was in the garden with my uncles as I walked down the road. PC dick jumped out a van and grabbed me and bounced me into the side of the van. My dad ran over and bounced him into the van. They had a bit of a scuffle. PC Dick shat it. There was enough witnesses to say that the fucker assaulted me for nothing so no one was arrested. I hated that guy!!
I keep hearing this shite about most fuzz being good people and that there are just a 'few bad apples'. Well sorry to piss on their parade, but you're no good fuzz if you turn a blind eye to the bastards.

Lochend road,Auchengill,ah did a stretch in Lochdochart furra couple of years, around 1982,Kasbah hounds,wi the occasional session in Griers,until ah got barred!, oh, and it was Arthur Mcgill!

My mum and dad are on lochdochart Road now. Depending on what end of lochdochart road you were on MD will decide of we are friends are not 😂😂 the drummy end or the Dentoi end!! The Kasbah is long gone now, used to love hanging around outside with my mates waiting for it all to kick off. My grandad has drank in griers for years. I've heard the name McGill and the Duffys are a well known name in easterhouse....does the name Neary ring any bells????

My mum and dad are on lochdochart Road now. Depending on what end of lochdochart road you were on MD will decide of we are friends are not 😂😂 the drummy end or the Dentoi end!! The Kasbah is long gone now, used to love hanging around outside with my mates waiting for it all to kick off. My grandad has drank in griers for years. I've heard the name McGill and the Duffys are a well known name in easterhouse....does the name Neary ring any bells????
Nah nea bells Lubo,but ma memory's no' whit it used tae be, ma gaff in Lochdochart wiz right next tae bus terminus!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back