What was your first arrest?

Drummy boy then MD. Good. We can be mates. My folks are now where you used to be 😂😂😂
You two better no start hatchin a heist then........no unless, I'm included (we might want to give Dave King a call as well, criminal mastermind that he is). By the way, I'm no sure any of the motors on Stevie's thread are gonna be much use as a getaway car, but I've got an electric scooter that goes 0-20 in 7 minutes!

You two better no start hatchin a heist then........no unless, I'm included (we might want to give Dave King a call as well, criminal mastermind that he is). By the way, I'm no sure any of the motors on Stevie's thread are gonna be much use as a getaway car, but I've got an electric scooter that goes 0-20 in 7 minutes!
Wurr gonnae steal the blue room! submit plans anybody! 🍺 🥳

Ok,lets see.....
hit an ipox ballboy on the back ae the heid,wi a pie,the 2-2 game when Jinky scored and we won the league.
bolted, cops couldnae catchme,
Wan a cannae mention,kept his cap fur years though! 😹
bolted, cops couldnae catch me,
Eh, got busted in Byres road for sellin trill and oregano tae students, bolted, couldnae catch me,
put an irn bru bottle,through the windae ae a hun supporters bus,efter the tam forsyth cup final,bolted, they couldnae catch me
bloody sunday protest in george square, got done for stickin the nut on a cops truncheon
caught me, fned a tenner fur breach
ah'm admittin tae fuck aw else! 🍺 🥳

Last edited:
Broke into a shop to steal the same sweets that were in the wee coin machine’s that stood outside the shop I put the money in and the bastard didnae piy oot so got a big shovel forced the door went into the Aladdin's cave o sweets and took what was mine Fanny master criminal not this was when shops shut for lunch was seen me and ma pal Jamsie so bolted hame ma Maw knew I’d been up to no good when I asked for a bath when the police orrifice arrived I was still in the kitchen sink bathing. He thought he was getting ma da as he’d booted The same bastard in the Baws
the younger officer would later become an inspector and the captain of the Golf club I was a member of and at the end of season club dinner reminisced about the 4 year old master thief who bathed in the kitchen sink.
had a Riddy that night.
Was also arrested during the Miners Strike
£350 pound fine first offence Breach of the peace. Plead guilty the prosecutor was spouting our defence plea so what was the point but I sat in the court and watched a local guy who smashed shop windows and trashed cars on 1 man crusade get fined £25 in front of me and being the young naive fool lost it when I got my fine from the Judge but 2 hrs self reflection and an apology later was released. Then the Union didn’t pay ma fine so a warrant for my arrest was out so had to go into hiding till it was fun times.

HH 😂

Broke into a shop to steal the same sweets that were in the wee coin machine’s that stood outside the shop I put the money in and the bastard didnae piy oot so got a big shovel forced the door went into the Aladdin's cave o sweets and took what was mine Fanny master criminal not this was when shops shut for lunch was seen me and ma pal Jamsie so bolted hame ma Maw knew I’d been up to no good when I asked for a bath when the police orrifice arrived I was still in the kitchen sink bathing. He thought he was getting ma da as he’d booted The same bastard in the Baws
the younger officer would later become an inspector and the captain of the Golf club I was a member of and at the end of season club dinner reminisced about the 4 year old master thief who bathed in the kitchen sink.
had a Riddy that night.
£350 pound fine first offence Breach of the peace. Plead guilty the prosecutor was spouting our defence plea so what was the point but I sat in the court and watched a local guy who smashed shop windows and trashed cars on 1 man crusade get fined £25 in front of me and being the young naive fool lost it when I got my fine from the Judge but 2 hrs self reflection and an apology later was released. Then the Union didn’t pay ma fine so a warrant for my arrest was out so had to go into hiding till it was fun times.

HH 😂
Got huckled into a wagon in Pittenweem during The Strike, Jam. No charges but a hefty skelp across the shins fae a stray baton. Managed to avoid capture later on in Methil, but I'll never ever forgive the bastards for how they treated honest hard-working men who were only trying to save their livelihood.

Michael knows the story aboot how they used to wave their payslips and brag about their overtime while families were left destitute.

Scum..........absolute scum!

had a Riddy that night.

HH 😂
Got huckled into a wagon in Pittenweem during The Strike, Jam. No charges but a hefty skelp across the shins fae a stray baton. Managed to avoid capture later on in Methil, but I'll never ever forgive the bastards for how they treated honest hard-working men who were only trying to save their livelihood.

Michael knows the story aboot how they used to wave their payslips and brag about their overtime while families were left destitute.

Bastaart scum,when we arrived wi food parcels, the bastaarts searched us, opened bags of sugar,bags of rice,packs of pasta and pour them on the ground,bastaarts,phuqin ragin noo!:mad:

Bastaart scum,when we arrived wi food parcels, the bastaarts searched us, opened bags of sugar,bags of rice,packs of pasta and pour them on the ground,bastaarts,phuqin ragin noo!:mad:
The YCL used to take collections of money and food for the miners, Michael.

Used to meet in the Trade Union club in Rattray Street and the fuzz busted it because they tried to say it was an unlicensed premises. Took everything including a couple of hundred quid and tins/packets of food.

They did that to us at Monktonhall and Bilston Glen even the local cops did it so sure of themselves that the Government would back them. Well the Locals who lived here Didn’t
Saw some great law abiding men turn on these bastards and the 60/70 people who saw nuthin the Bitch won the strike but the destruction she put on all these communities
Is still there to this day. Mon the miners.

HH 👏

The YCL used to take collections of money and food for the miners, Michael.

Used to meet in the Trade Union club in Rattray Street and the fuzz busted it because they tried to say it was an unlicensed premises. Took everything including a couple of hundred quid and tins/packets of food.
Rattray Street is literally 50-yards away from the main fuzzbox in Dundee. The masonic mob came doon gang-handed after getting a warrant fae Sherriff Cox (just ask Richy and JC).

Could'nae keep the joy fae their beady wee eyes when they stole the loot.

They did that to us at Monktonhall and Bilston Glen even the local cops did it so sure of themselves that the Government would back them. Well the Locals who lived here Didn’t
Saw some great law abiding men turn on these bastards and the 60/70 people who saw nuthin the Bitch won the strike but the destruction she put on all these communities
Is still there to this day. Mon the miners.

HH 👏
Want to love that comment and be angry at the same time, Jam.

Love the miners, but I'll stick with the anger at Thatcher's militia

Members online

Latest posts

Back