Whats your favorite tipple?

Weedocbhoy60

Sitting here, Mrs Weedoc under the duvet with a migraine (whit again!!!), having a beer and a single malt and wondering what the rest of you ghuys and dholls would be drinkin (if at all) if you were sitting at home on your own of a Friday night.
for the record I've got Innis and Gunn barrel aged Scottish Ale and a bottle of Glenmorangie. No prizes for guessing what MD's drinkin.

Sitting here, Mrs Weedoc under the duvet with a migraine (whit again!!!), having a beer and a single malt and wondering what the rest of you ghuys and dholls would be drinkin (if at all) if you were sitting at home on your own of a Friday night.
for the record I've got Innis and Gunn barrel aged Scottish Ale and a bottle of Glenmorangie. No prizes for guessing what MD's drinkin.
am a that predictable Weedoc!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!! geeza nurra Stella!

Lager usually, but back on the Loch Lomond brewery IPA lovely, also like a malt Whisky, Jura, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, also partial tae any of the Islay malts, local Loch Lomond distillery Whisky of the same name is very nice, worth a try if you like a malt

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️

Buckfast or Mad Dog 20/20 followed by a wee litre of frosty Jack......with a touch of blackcurrant obviously....I'm not an animal ?????

Ha, that sounds like the concoction I had poured into a 1litre bottle of diluting juice for our trip to Murrayfield this year cause there was no ALCOHOL allowed on the bus, just looked like a bottle of Ribena. ????

Buckfast or Mad Dog 20/20 followed by a wee litre of frosty Jack......with a touch of blackcurrant obviously....I'm not an animal ?????
Hahaha! My brother and my mate used to buy the scuba tanks(3L) for their cheap as chips Sunday sesh. We were all staying at my Ma's and the mate lived over the road. The Thor movie had not long been out on DVD. The way Thor could travel to different worlds was the bifrost. Very fitting.
"wiki - Bifröst is a burning rainbow bridge that reaches between Midgard (earth) and Asgard, the realm of the gods"
Those two clowns would get set up in the bedroom with one on the bunk bed one on the couch. Burst from the night before with the DVD on. Chanting
"where's my hammer"
"open the bifrost" as the frosty was being cracked.
"another! ANOTHER!
I'd leave for work about 10 and get in at 9.
They wouldn't of moved an inch. Several empty bottles scattered underfoot - talking which can only be described as a weegie version of old Norse. Only thing I could make out was the few catchphrases above by this point.
Its hysterical remembering the nick of them. Royal pain in the arse at the time though.

They had a trick to help the frosty go down slick. The top 5th of the pint glass would be topped up with irnbru. Shit you not it actually takes away that shiver you get after a large swig of that deadly chemical apple brew ?

Dark rum ovd and coke ( a cola) ?

Back