Whats your favorite tipple?

Lager usually, but back on the Loch Lomond brewery IPA lovely, also like a malt Whisky, Jura, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, also partial tae any of the Islay malts, local Loch Lomond distillery Whisky of the same name is very nice, worth a try if you like a malt

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️
I used to like the Ale of Leven. Used to sell it in the Tullie.

Oh how it’s changed days and how we are all spoiled with the huge choices we have today from cocktails to fancy selection of vodkas and gins.
Rhubarb and ginger gin Is one of my favs nowadays but back in the day me and my pal had dark rum and pep (peppermint) along with a half pint of carlsberg special or lager and lime.
My daughter for a short time work in a local pub and an old guy came in and asked for a dark rum and pep and she put Pepsi in it and so how things change over the years.

Oh how it’s changed days and how we are all spoiled with the huge choices we have today from cocktails to fancy selection of vodkas and gins.
Rhubarb and ginger gin Is one of my favs nowadays but back in the day me and my pal had dark rum and pep (peppermint) along with a half pint of carlsberg special or lager and lime.
My daughter for a short time work in a local pub and an old guy came in and asked for a dark rum and pep and she put Pepsi in it and so how things change over the years.
Haha I've had the same problem CR my da introd me to dark rum and pep trouble is that most of the bar staff are so young they don't know what I'm talking about peppermint not bloody pepsi ?

Haha I've had the same problem CR my da introd me to dark rum and pep trouble is that most of the bar staff are so young they don't know what I'm talking about peppermint not bloody pepsi ?

the first cocktail I remember was a blue lagoon and other than that Pernod was a bit different but mostly just vodka and lime in a wee toaty glass

Sitting here, Mrs Weedoc under the duvet with a migraine (whit again!!!), having a beer and a single malt and wondering what the rest of you ghuys and dholls would be drinkin (if at all) if you were sitting at home on your own of a Friday night.
for the record I've got Innis and Gunn barrel aged Scottish Ale and a bottle of Glenmorangie. No prizes for guessing what MD's drinkin.
Ma favorite tipple is a cald can a coke cald enough you can get up yer nose????

Sitting here, Mrs Weedoc under the duvet with a migraine (whit again!!!), having a beer and a single malt and wondering what the rest of you ghuys and dholls would be drinkin (if at all) if you were sitting at home on your own of a Friday night.
for the record I've got Innis and Gunn barrel aged Scottish Ale and a bottle of Glenmorangie. No prizes for guessing what MD's drinkin.
If I popped round wi a cargo I wouldn't be far off what youre having?

millsy get yer arse ere tae Benidorm I will pay for yer swally no a bit weh hey to many hun bastards ere here ??in a boozer the day way Fanny’s who can only fill the broamie but there granda always go to empty park sorry rugby park??? basically hun bastards????????? 20euro on no5 tae score first 20/1 ?????love it and efter that went into a pub and girlfriend in a coma wiz oan fuckinbrillant

millsy get yer arse ere tae Benidorm I will pay for yer swally no a bit weh hey to many hun bastards ere here ??in a boozer the day way Fanny’s who can only fill the broamie but there granda always go to empty park sorry rugby park??? basically hun bastards????????? 20euro on no5 tae score first 20/1 ?????love it and efter that went into a pub and girlfriend in a coma wiz oan fuckinbrillant
Yir flowin man, fuckin brilliant ??

Flowing I’m pished ????9 euro bottle a buckie??? don’t even drink it but fuck it havin a March the morra buy an orange grove ??? just tae be a complete tramp??? don’t play the flute either ?? and as my good mate Martin Brennan would say “who the fuck is dhat “???
You get yer arse ere here tae ?? never seen so many Killie fans ???

I know I'm riskin soundin like a madman....... But it's hard to bate a good oul cup a tae......

Enjoying one right now D, decided yesterday that a few weeks off the bevvy was required, been working and playing too hard recently, tea, strong as a bastard and 1 sugar thank you very much is what I'll be downing for a month.

Members online

Latest posts

Back