Whats your favorite tipple?

Enjoying one right now D, decided yesterday that a few weeks off the bevvy was required, been working and playing too hard recently, tea, strong as a bastard and 1 sugar thank you very much is what I'll be downing for a month.
As my father used to say, "you need it strong enough to trott a mouse across the top of it".
Enjoying one at the minute myself.

We had a NF chelsea fan on holiday with his mate all tattoed HH and holding court in the bar i worked,(florida )like a bar fly he thought he would be there all day
and like all little englundars he was loud fkn annoying loud

Went from bass ale then on to guinness had every person bored ridged about every lager and pub and the empire ,so we did him a half n half no not that Lager/guinness shit

we went 1/2 guiness 1/2 vodie

2nd pint 1/2 guinness 1/2 rum

No 3rd pint he was gone ,went out the pub door headfirst in his union jack shorts totally shitfaced ,the poor cnt must have spent the rest of his holiday with a skelped face cos he landed head first

Oh how it’s changed days and how we are all spoiled with the huge choices we have today from cocktails to fancy selection of vodkas and gins.
Rhubarb and ginger gin Is one of my favs nowadays but back in the day me and my pal had dark rum and pep (peppermint) along with a half pint of carlsberg special or lager and lime.
My daughter for a short time work in a local pub and an old guy came in and asked for a dark rum and pep and she put Pepsi in it and so how things change over the years.
Rum & Pep! I forgot about that! Can you remember snakebites or snakebite & black? Excellent sick enhancer :sick: Or how about lager & lime? black & tan? Perno & lemonade. All very popular in my day but rare nowadays.

Members online

Latest posts

Back