When Will This Behaviour Stop Being Accepted? The Ugly Face Of Anti-Irish Racism…

We've grown up with it around us and it seems to be even worse today due to the inbred teachings at home of those who are unable, or unwilling, to move forward with their lives
Our club stands idly by as these things are allowed to take place, while a guy in Australia highlights their inherent bigotry, for all the world to see
Scotland shouts about human rights abuses around the world and yet, these imbeciles are given carte blanche to do whatever they please
It infects every facet of Scottish society, and you only need look at who's running the councils etc, who allow these impromptu marches to take place and Police Scotland do nothing except march beside them, listening to their songs of hatred
Do they need a special permit for marches ?
Are they charged for it ?
Who pays for the Police Scotland presence at these rallies (remember who else was fond of rallies ?)
At the end of the day, a football clubs supporters are allowed to disrupt everyday life in Glasgow, with these displays of anti Irish hatred, and it's a sad indictment on not only the city, but the country
I am thousands of miles away, but have family and friends who live there, and it saddens me to see how far backwards the city has gone
Those in power on all sides, even the clubs, condone it by doing nothing to stop it

Soapbox put away...for now

HH

We've grown up with it around us and it seems to be even worse today due to the inbred teachings at home of those who are unable, or unwilling, to move forward with their lives
Our club stands idly by as these things are allowed to take place, while a guy in Australia highlights their inherent bigotry, for all the world to see
Scotland shouts about human rights abuses around the world and yet, these imbeciles are given carte blanche to do whatever they please
It infects every facet of Scottish society, and you only need look at who's running the councils etc, who allow these impromptu marches to take place and Police Scotland do nothing except march beside them, listening to their songs of hatred
Do they need a special permit for marches ?
Are they charged for it ?
Who pays for the Police Scotland presence at these rallies (remember who else was fond of rallies ?)
At the end of the day, a football clubs supporters are allowed to disrupt everyday life in Glasgow, with these displays of anti Irish hatred, and it's a sad indictment on not only the city, but the country
I am thousands of miles away, but have family and friends who live there, and it saddens me to see how far backwards the city has gone
Those in power on all sides, even the clubs, condone it by doing nothing to stop it

Soapbox put away...for now

HH
Well said DILLIGAF.
Solutions to the problems have to be found, yet nobody are willing to.
Singing as witnessed today within a stadium should be an automatic 3 point deductions, see how many of the scum will chant that shite again.
Marches should automatic be paid by the organisation for the police bill, not a demonstration in any form, just a gathering of shit to promote shit and hasn't even a place in Scotland either, would the scum pay? Like fuck would they.

I’ve smoked my weekly bulb so I’m more likely to question the fact bambi was rated PG. the damage that film did to me

my feelings are pretty clear on this whole situation and have been well stated. I know that some people may view me as bordering on extreme through my mutterings. I see as much in real life. But it’s back to the point ‘they’re as bad as each other’.

if I’m a Celtic fan that attacks their ethos I’m as bad as them. The well worn retort.

But, and fuck the naysayers, we live in a society where the only racism that is tolerated is that racism. Now I’d fucking hate it to be anyone else, but it’s not, so I’ll continue to hate The Rangers, not the players, nor the supporters, nor the staff

I hate the club and all that they stand for

Last edited:
I’ve smoked my weekly bulb so I’m more likely to question the fact bambi was rated PG. the damage that film did to me

my feelings are pretty clear on this whole situation and have been well stated. I know that some people may view me as bordering on extreme through my mutterings. I see as much in real life. But it’s back to the point ‘they’re as bad as each other’.

if I’m a Celtic fan that attacks their ethos I’m as bad as them. The well worn retort.

But, and fuck the naysayers, we live in a society where the only racism that is tolerated is that racism. Now I’d fucking hate it to be anyone else, but it’s not, so I’ll continue to hate The Rangers, not the players, nor the supporters, nor the players

I hate the club and all that they stand for
Likewise Stg
I hate sevco scum (SS) and everything it stands for.
And got no problem stating I detest there supporters of such scum as well.
Don't know any supporters of Sevco scum and hope never to have any forms of dealings with such arseholes for the rest of my natural either.
Need sevco scum to DIE and the world will be a much better place to live in

Likewise Stg
I hate sevco scum (SS) and everything it stands for.
And got no problem stating I detest there supporters of such scum as well.
Don't know any supporters of Sevco scum and hope never to have any forms of dealings with such arseholes for the rest of my natural either.
Need sevco scum to DIE and the world will be a much better place to live in
I grew up in amongst a shitload of them
All good people from good families
People I love and respect
But even they admit that being a hun involves being a 90 minute bigot
Despite not being bigots 🤷‍♂️

It's not just anti Irish racism, with a large minority of a certain club, my 3 Grandkids were subject tae racist abuse & assaults while out playing on Sunday afternoon, my daughter-in-law is of Iranian decent, I've spoken about it before on here, the school & the police have been involved in the past. When they came in & told us what had happened over at the park, the daughter-in-law had tae hold my Son back, my Mrs told.my daughter tae phone the Police & tell them what happened & hope they get here before yer Dad's tongue starts the fight & his fists finish it

I should.have risen above it & let the Poluce deal with it, but I've had enough of the abuse my Grand kids get they're only 8(Granddaughter)& 10 (the twins) I've already been over a few times this summer, but the boys father didn't take heed to my last warning. As I walked out the door I could hear the youngest granddaughter tell her Granny, he's took the dog lead. The Police lifted me at at 5.30pm, I got out at 9pm. Released for further enquires, no charge yet. But I expect an assault charge coming my way in the next few weeks.

#Callitout #ScotlandsShame

Last edited:
When no away fans are present who then can be blamed for them wanting to sign the songs, there was no goading from away fans leading to a response/retaliation, the reality is all in attendance condone the songs as they buy their seat in the choir yearly, they do not boo them down and the sports media state, ironically, that what a great atmosphere today,when the truth is today was nothing more than a televised hate fest and with no opposing fans, a kick in the teeth to competitive sport.
All the arguments about wanting to cater for their fans and season tickets, a good business will have catered for seats that have to be given up for two major derby games to allow opposition fans, its called reduced season books.
Reality check there is no board over by, there is fan blogs that call the shots to a group of business men, blogs are in place who inform them what they want and when not happy put out a rallying call to the rank and file, the media in Scotland bought and sold on bigotry money and untruths deliver the messages.
Ibrox is no longer a sporting venue for a derby, it is simply a hate fest for all things anti Catholic and anti Irish, in a nutshell a swamp for racism.

When no away fans are present who then can be blamed for them wanting to sign the songs, there was no goading from away fans leading to a response/retaliation, the reality is all in attendance condone the songs as they buy their seat in the choir yearly, they do not boo them down and the sports media state, ironically, that what a great atmosphere today,when the truth is today was nothing more than a televised hate fest and with no opposing fans, a kick in the teeth to competitive sport.
All the arguments about wanting to cater for their fans and season tickets, a good business will have catered for seats that have to be given up for two major derby games to allow opposition fans, its called reduced season books.
Reality check there is no board over by, there is fan blogs that call the shots to a group of business men, blogs are in place who inform them what they want and when not happy put out a rallying call to the rank and file, the media in Scotland bought and sold on bigotry money and untruths deliver the messages.
Ibrox is no longer a sporting venue for a derby, it is simply a hate fest for all things anti Catholic and anti Irish, in a nutshell a swamp for racism.

Everyone/Anyone

The hypocrisy oozes out of them...

absolutely shocking, once again they are allowed to spew their bile over the streets of Glasgow, the world is watching that, seems to be that once the numbers get to above 100-150 police won’t touch them, herd immunity won’t take them on, too scared, not enough officers to deal with it effectively, could have blocked off them under the railway bridge and went flying in with the batons flaying……oh, wait, that only happens to republicans marches 😡

I grew up in amongst a shitload of them
All good people from good families
People I love and respect
But even they admit that being a hun involves being a 90 minute bigot
Despite not being bigots 🤷‍♂️
Your post reminds me of the time when a "friend" of mine told me that "for the duration of the game" he thought of me as a fenian b...... ! But after the game all was fine. The same individual thought Scotland should be commended for "tolerating " Catholicsm. Sums up just how deep this pernicious hatred runs in their veins.

As long as her only objective is to push through another Indyref, there is absolutely no chance that Sturgeon will ruffle the feathers of the loyal, she’s obviously of the opinion that if she panders to the blue vote it’ll get her over the line, not knowing, or just ignoring the fact, that she won’t get 1 solitary vote for independence from them no matter what she lets them off with.

As long as her only objective is to push through another Indyref, there is absolutely no chance that Sturgeon will ruffle the feathers of the loyal, she’s obviously of the opinion that if she panders to the blue vote it’ll get her over the line, not knowing, or just ignoring the fact, that she won’t get 1 solitary vote for independence from them no matter what she lets them off with.
Got to say mate, I always try to see other people's opinions in a positive light, always giving the benefit of the doubt. But if you are seriously trying to lay the blame for centuries of bigotry at the door of the first minister it's absolute tosh. Regardless of which party is in power, or who holds the reins, this problem is embedded in Scotland's history. Just for the record I'm involved in the yes movement and know of quite a number of yes voters with sevco sympathies. I've also seen the DOB tag used on The Noise plenty of times. Do we just ignore that because it doesn't fit with our opinions? Sadly when we react in such a way it becomes a two way street, even if the volume in traffic is much heavier from the direction of the blue side. No easy answer to this repugnant mentality.

Last edited:
It's not just anti Irish racism, with a large minority of a certain club, my 3 Grandkids were subject tae racist abuse & assaults while out playing on Sunday afternoon, my daughter-in-law is of Iranian decent, I've spoken about it before on here, the school & the police have been involved in the past. When they came in & told us what had happened over at the park, the daughter-in-law had tae hold my Son back, my Mrs told.my daughter tae phone the Police & tell them what happened & hope they get here before yer Dad's tongue starts the fight & his fists finish it

I should.have risen above it & let the Poluce deal with it, but I've had enough of the abuse my Grand kids get they're only 8(Granddaughter)& 10 (the twins) I've already been over a few times this summer, but the boys father didn't take heed to my last warning. As I walked out the door I could hear the youngest granddaughter tell her Granny, he's took the dog lead. The Police lifted me at at 5.30pm, I got out at 9pm. Released for further enquires, no charge yet. But I expect an assault charge coming my way in the next few weeks.

#Callitout #ScotlandsShame
I'm just surprised that the criteria for entry to the bigot-dome are not blond hair and blue eyes....

sorry, blue eye.

Sorry, if you're a bigot in your (stadium) seats, you're a bigot on the streets. It's that simple. Leopards can't change their spots.

Its a hard one in Scotland Larry it really is...the term 90 minute bigot was coined for the scottish football fan (for them at least)..my best mate is a hun. Season ticket holder. I've grown up with him. We have been through a lot together. He literally saved my life when we were about 15. He is more a brother to me than my own brother. His dad is a celtic fan. His Granda was a celtic fan (RIP) who was in the celtic end at the Ibrox disaster. My mate gives no shits about Northern Ireland..he doesn't care about religion. He is a prod but only because his mum wanted it that way. When we argue about celtic and sevco, it's about team selection and who's better than who...never religion. BUT...on occasions, when he's pissed up he goes into the "songbook"....we have discussed why he does it and its just part of the atmosphere according to him. The same as our IRA songs he says to me. I'm not Irish. I've no connections to the IRA but yet I'll play the rebs. He says there is no difference. And there lies the problem...because its allowed in scotland, as the video of them singing the famine song shows, a lot of fans class it as banter and part and parcel of supporting their club. Education is what is needed....my friend is not a full time, full blown bigot. He doesn't hate Irish people or Catholics. I won't put his surname on here but I promise there is not a more Irish surname in scotland. I've pointed this out to him. That that song is aimed fully at HIS ancestors. A Catholic family in Glasgow with an Irish surname is exactly what his granda was. His granda was his world. I've tried to explain that there are fans who mean every word of that song. That it's not banter to them and they genuinely would feel nothing but hatred towards his family name and their past. Unfortunately, because its never punished, it will always be classed as just a football chant and nothing else.

Its a hard one in Scotland Larry it really is...the term 90 minute bigot was coined for the scottish football fan (for them at least)..my best mate is a hun. Season ticket holder. I've grown up with him. We have been through a lot together. He literally saved my life when we were about 15. He is more a brother to me than my own brother. His dad is a celtic fan. His Granda was a celtic fan (RIP) who was in the celtic end at the Ibrox disaster. My mate gives no shits about Northern Ireland..he doesn't care about religion. He is a prod but only because his mum wanted it that way. When we argue about celtic and sevco, it's about team selection and who's better than who...never religion. BUT...on occasions, when he's pissed up he goes into the "songbook"....we have discussed why he does it and its just part of the atmosphere according to him. The same as our IRA songs he says to me. I'm not Irish. I've no connections to the IRA but yet I'll play the rebs. He says there is no difference. And there lies the problem...because its allowed in scotland, as the video of them singing the famine song shows, a lot of fans class it as banter and part and parcel of supporting their club. Education is what is needed....my friend is not a full time, full blown bigot. He doesn't hate Irish people or Catholics. I won't put his surname on here but I promise there is not a more Irish surname in scotland. I've pointed this out to him. That that song is aimed fully at HIS ancestors. A Catholic family in Glasgow with an Irish surname ispetfect exactly what his granda was. His granda was his world. I've tried to explain that there are fans who mean every word of that song. That it's not banter to them and they genuinely would feel nothing but hatred towards his family name and their past. Unfortunately, because its never punished, it will always be classed as just a football chant and nothing else.
Perfect summation Lubo.

Police Scotland have launched an investigation into Alleged Anti Catholic Songs in a March which was Marshalled by their own Orange Officers.
Chief Inspector William imuptomykneesinfenianblood Boyne
Has Said nuffin ti see hear Timmy
Yir nae proof ha ha ha ha we are the
Microphone went 🤫.
Just interview the popo who walked proudly by the Marchers for the 3rd time this year.
Same auld Scotia a wee racist cuntry
Nothing changes

HH 💩

I'm not defending them or their songs BTW. Ofcourse a vast majority of them were born into and brought up in the hatred. I've no doubt that they are taught from babies to hate the "fenian scum"....but not all of them. My friend wasn't. My friend saw politician after politician defend the songs. Reporter after reporter defend the songs. No one was arrested and no one was charged for the songs.....so they had to be OK didn't they??? So he sung them. Again, it's all about education. If you put people in prison, fine the club....do your job when it comes to this racism then young fans, who aren't brought up in hatred will know its wrong. My little nieces....the absolute loves of my life have a sevco supporting dad. They will be sevco fans. But they will have nothing to do with the hatred. We love them and they love us and their dad has already taught them how horrible those songs are. He supports sevco and only sevco. Not the hate. And my nieces will be the same.

Back