When Will This Behaviour Stop Being Accepted? The Ugly Face Of Anti-Irish Racism…

Sutton and Lennon banned from ibrox because the rangers board can’t trust their “fans” to behave themselves, it’s being reported in the news…..
Rangers have told BT Sport pundits Chris Sutton and Neil Lennon they won’t be allowed access to Ibrox on Thursday evening to cover the Old Firm’s Europa League clashes.
Record Sport understands Gers chiefs have informed BT of the decision this afternoon to refuse entry due to security concerns.
The former Celtic manager and striker have now been taken off punditry duty having been expected to make Ibrox the base for media duties for the Hoops' clash against Real Betis in Spain and then Rangers ' encounter against Lyon in Glasgow.
But the broadcasters were told it would not be possible to accommodate the duo and it is understood BT Sport have been forced to make alternate plans and host both games from their studios in London with a new punditry team.
However, the whole thing will not be broadcast from Ibrox as planned following the decision made on Sutton and Lennon.

Unbelievable……the bigots really rule the roost over there, and everyone let’s them away with it😡😡
Learned behaviour m8, do whatever u want without consequences, not only that, instead of tackling those who are shaming your club, lets indulge them instead.
Ain’t gonna make a blind bit of difference anyway….racism and bigotry defines them.
Its all they are.

i think taig has racist connotations

Another word i find horredous is tarrier

fenian, well i think im probably fenian (spiritually i mean) in its old brigade understanding

I would not be offended if i was called a fenian but thats just me

however taig or tarrier and i would be offended

but some people are offended to be be labeled fenian

probably coz they arent lol
In my case, I prefer to be an adult and not be 'offended' by anything, it's a personal choice to be offended
So what...be offended...the only person it affects is the offended person
There are things that annoy me, but being called a Fenian, Taig, or tarrier whatever, they might as well call me a unicorn for all I care about their opinion
It's a word,
What happened to stick and stones ?
Too many these days allow stuff to worry them
Who gives a fuck what they think, they're of no consequence to my daily life
Supposedly 'grown men' calling themselves 'Bears' that's hilarious, breaking benches, seats, causing havoc wherever they go
Most people grow up and mature, some of these clowns are in their 40's and 50's are are the best advert for birth control I can think of

Now they get to dictate to BT and their pundits. When are folk going to stand up to the scum?
I bet Chris Sutton and Neil Lennon still get paid
The club that keeps on giving
They really are comedy gold, and nobody is surprised by this little, narrow minded, colonial football team
Fuck them, anyone who looks like them, and the big white horse, they rode in on
Wonder if there's a video of them vandalising the Lyon bus
They're that stupid, I wouldn't put it past them to boast about it

Polis Scotland can't control them as witnessed on the George Square pantomimes, their klub can't control them and yet we have to put up with them.

Bring in the sojers. A good slosh of the water cannon would at least clean the filthy, smelly sub-humans up a bit.

Joking apart, they are being ALLOWED to behave this way and because no one has the balls to take them on things will go from bad to worse. Their bad behaviour isn't being addressed and not even discussed by anyone but us.

Saturday in town could lead to bloodshed if there are protest groups there and we all know who the polis will protect.

Polis Scotland can't control them as witnessed on the George Square pantomimes, their klub can't control them and yet we have to put up with them.

Bring in the sojers. A good slosh of the water cannon would at least clean the filthy, smelly sub-humans up a bit.

Joking apart, they are being ALLOWED to behave this way and because no one has the balls to take them on things will go from bad to worse. Their bad behaviour isn't being addressed and not even discussed by anyone but us.

Saturday in town could lead to bloodshed if there are protest groups there and we all know who the polis will protect.
As the sayin goes.....gie them enuff rope....

Back