Where do you sit politically?

The world didn't make sense to me until I unlearned what I was taught. Almost everything we are told is upside down and back to front. The world is a stage, we are living in a Truman Show. They are now trying to tell us there are multiple genders, rather than the truth, only male or female with the odd genetic mutant. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" (CIA Director William Casey).

We are told we are spinning on a ball faster than the speed of sound, but although our experience tell us we are stationary, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know it's impossible for the oceans water to bend into the shape of a ball, but although our experience tell us water does not bend or stick to a ball whether spinning or not, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know a pressurized atmosphere can not co-exist next to a vacuum without a barrier, but although our experience tell us this, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. They tell us there is this "fairy dust" thing called gravity that makes all the impossible possible. Gravity was invented to make us think the absurd reality they teach us is somehow possible.

Wolves in sheep's clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years. The masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time. A multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses. These that control us know the earth is stationary, they know the earth is not ball shaped, they know we are not moving at ridiculous speeds, travelling at 66,600mph around the sun whilst spinning over 1,000 mph. Have you ever been on a waltzer at the shows? How did that feel? But we feel nothing of these outrageous speeds but we immediately feel an earthquake? Does that make sense to you? The dome (firmament) was discovered in 1957 and our psychopathic leaders tried to crack it open by nuking it (research Operation Fishbowl). The Antarctic Treaty was created to stop us from exploring beyond the earth's ice walls which contains all the water of the oceans. The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry's biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is flat, it is stationary and we are living in center of our universe. The Big Bang, evolution and space are not real. Space is just NASA cartoons and CGI imagery. The sun is not 93 millions miles away. The stars and the moon are luminaries within the dome, we didn't evolve from monkeys. Research Flat Earth.
This is jumbled up miss mash.

Its not superior

its not factual

Its mostly bollocks my man.

there are some claims you make as factual but instead of elaborating why you think its worth investigation, you start prattling on some flat earth oddness that doesn't hold up to any kind of reasonable truth.

You claim bible is truth. But you believe you can twist that truth to suit whatever your ego decides fits the narrative best. And even when you do that its got nothing in common with the text you claim proves your THEORY

In fact it contradicts your theory if you actually read the book.

You reference the flat earth society as superior intellects when none of them can agree on anything

They dont have a cogent theory of anything

they go by their feelings

they are the centre of their world and their world is flat because they want it to be flat even though its impossible.

I went up a flat hill the other day and came down a different flat hill onto a flat earth except none of even the bits we can see are flat

none of it

You obviously have t read up on evolution. We didn't evolve from monkeys. We share a common ancestor. We do share 98% of Chimpanzee DNA though. And the earth is as flat as Dolly Parton's tits.
we share a common ancestor ?

what came first the ancestor or god?

Nutty cuckoo! This brain damage is result of being teabagged too many times by ladyboys.
im pretty certain there is a ward in broad moor which has superior human beings who evolved into psychopaths

they believe in evolution, murder, rape, pillage and its because they truly are the enlightened ones.

too much of a good thing they have

no remorse

no regret

just ego

Someone has certainly been indoctrinated..... into the pish available on t'internet. 😂
No doubt you'll be happy to know that because millions of people are waking up to the lies we are told regarding living on a spinning ball hurtling through space at unimaginable speeds, anything which promotes Flat Earth is being deleted (censored) by Youtube, Facebook and Google. Anything ridiculing Flat Earth is of course promoted. That's the way they operate.

No doubt you'll be happy to know that because millions of people are waking up to the lies we are told regarding living on a spinning ball hurtling through space at unimaginable speeds, anything which promotes Flat Earth is being deleted (censored) by Youtube, Facebook and Google. Anything ridiculing Flat Earth is of course promoted. That's the way they operate.
its not scientific or rational my man

your evidence to support your claims is someone deleted nonsense therefore it must be true

The world didn't make sense to me until I unlearned what I was taught. Almost everything we are told is upside down and back to front. The world is a stage, we are living in a Truman Show. They are now trying to tell us there are multiple genders, rather than the truth, only male or female with the odd genetic mutant. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" (CIA Director William Casey).

We are told we are spinning on a ball faster than the speed of sound, but although our experience tell us we are stationary, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know it's impossible for the oceans water to bend into the shape of a ball, but although our experience tell us water does not bend or stick to a ball whether spinning or not, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know a pressurized atmosphere can not co-exist next to a vacuum without a barrier, but although our experience tell us this, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. They tell us there is this "fairy dust" thing called gravity that makes all the impossible possible. Gravity was invented to make us think the absurd reality they teach us is somehow possible.

Wolves in sheep's clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years. The masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time. A multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses. These that control us know the earth is stationary, they know the earth is not ball shaped, they know we are not moving at ridiculous speeds, travelling at 66,600mph around the sun whilst spinning over 1,000 mph. Have you ever been on a waltzer at the shows? How did that feel? But we feel nothing of these outrageous speeds but we immediately feel an earthquake? Does that make sense to you? The dome (firmament) was discovered in 1957 and our psychopathic leaders tried to crack it open by nuking it (research Operation Fishbowl). The Antarctic Treaty was created to stop us from exploring beyond the earth's ice walls which contains all the water of the oceans. The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry's biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is flat, it is stationary and we are living in center of our universe. The Big Bang, evolution and space are not real. Space is just NASA cartoons and CGI imagery. The sun is not 93 millions miles away. The stars and the moon are luminaries within the dome, we didn't evolve from monkeys. Research Flat Earth.
Theres a game on tonight mate it will be finished trying to unravel that pish you have put up. Maybe you be better going back to your train set up in the loft.

Have you ever wondered why the tides are rhythmical and you can calculate where tide is in and out?

if its not the moon creating tides what is it in flat earth

im pretty certain there is a ward in broad moor which has superior human beings who evolved into psychopaths

they believe in evolution, murder, rape, pillage and its because they truly are the enlightened ones.

too much of a good thing they have

no remorse

no regret

just ego
Not sure why you are placing believing in evolution on a par with murder, rape and pillage? I'm not wanting a 20 paragraph reply or links to your videos as I won't read it or watch them. Suffice to say that if your religious beliefs means you accept creationism as true then I respect that and will not try to persuade you otherwise.

But this person's repeated proclamations are completely bonkers.

Theres a game on tonight mate it will be finished trying to unravel that pish you have put up. Maybe you be better going back to your train set up in the loft.
It's 1:03 am here in Thailand. I'm staying awake to watch the game live over here. I just decided to amuse myself while waiting ;)

Mental health facilities are overrun with folk who go around talking like him. Folk that believe fake news and any stupid shit from someone who decides to fool the gullible needs to have a long hard look at exactly who is having the wool pulled over their eyes, and why.

Not sure why you are placing believing in evolution on a par with murder, rape and pillage? I'm not wanting a 20 paragraph reply or links to your videos as I won't read it or watch them. Suffice to say that if your religious beliefs means you accept creationism as true then I respect that and will not try to persuade you otherwise.

But this person's repeated proclamations are completely bonkers.
is it not self explanatory?

evolution from nothing

based on law of kill or be killed

isn't that what theory of evolution promotes

the psychopath code

no morals

just survive

evolution from nothing

the psychopath code

no morals

just survive
No it doesn't. Considering so much suffering and wars have been caused throughout history by religion. Come on - psychopaths code??? Seriously TET!

evolution from nothing

the psychopath code

no morals

just survive
billions of trillions of years of evolution from eternity

straight into the egotistical conclusion that man is the most superior of all non creation?

No it doesn't. Considering so much suffering and wars have been caused throughout history by religion. Come on - psychopaths code??? Seriously TET!
its not religion that created wars

its mankind and its desire to be god

Members online

No members online now.

Back