Where do you sit politically?

what are the main differences?
TET. I respect your beliefs but stop with the constant badgering of people.

You have never actually shown anyone the courtesy of listening to another person's opinion so no point in anyone getting into a debate with you. Instead it descends into a dozen posts by you that gone on for page after page that everyone just scrolls past without reading.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm away to back to the psycho ward with the rest to chuckle about murder, pillage snd rape!

TET. I respect your beliefs but stop with the constant badgering of people.

You have never actually shown anyone the courtesy of listening to another person's opinion so no point in anyone getting into a debate with you. Instead it descends into a dozen posts by you that gone on for page after page that everyone just scrolls past without reading.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm away to back to the psycho ward with the rest to chuckle about murder, pillage snd rape!
think you will find that I open to persuasion on any debate Bridie

its when I ask hard to answer questions that I get ignored

Really what your saying is you dont need to provide evidense to believe I something different and I agree wholeheartedly

but when I write copious answers its sometimes the polite thing to do when asked a tough question

turning round with I dont agree and im not interested in sharing the truth with you or helping you see the truth as you see it is poor show

since it was you who asked me to explain myself

you refuse

Ancestor TET. There is no god. I'm gutted as I had set my heart in meeting Thor and Horus.
seem quite certain on that
based on the fact you are alive with a will and you didn't create yourself and are not God

its a strange conclusion to jump to

a bit like Thai Tim

think you will find that I open to persuasion on any debate Bridie

its when I ask hard to answer questions that I get ignored

Really what your saying is you dont need to provide evidense to believe I something different and I agree wholeheartedly

but when I write copious answers its sometimes the polite thing to do when asked a tough question

turning round with I dont agree and im not interested in sharing the truth with you or helping you see the truth as you see it
Yes TET. You are right as always. Hugs and kisses from the psycho!

Yes TET. You are right as always. Hugs and kisses from the psycho!
I am not always right

but I try to find the truth

I have never called you a psycho

Im suggesting that in my opinion evolution requires a psychopathic immoral conclusion at its end

its not emotional
its not based on empirical research its just survive

it leads to psychopathy which at its core is extreme narcissism which is I am the fittest and must survive by eliminating all my rivals

All totalitarian regimes are based on the principle

its a masonic ideology thats promoted by msm who are run by psychos

it doesn't fit logic in any sense

Anyway bridie

I have deep respect or you and I wish you well even if you hate me now

peace

They wouldn't have me as I think the idea of a higher power is fucking ludicrous.
thats their bag mate

Lucifer has no god

As do all luciferians

its in their nature to look after number one and kill all rivals to the top of evolution

Members online

Latest posts

Back