Whinging

To be honest people have a right to express their opinions if they don’t want Lenny, but it seems to have been blown out of proportion Sean.

Add the Media in to the mix and there MO has never changed. They went out of their way to publish non football stories to take the shine off the Treble Treble.

Then you have to ask serious questions about James (doom n gloom dictator) Forrest and the shoite he participated in putting out.

I think the majority of fans more than willing to back Lenny.

But are worried that the board after 3 shit transfer windows won’t.

All we can do is wait and see.

Who knows....✊??
True & a dont care who they want coz it wiz always gonny be Lennon! Naebdy gave a fuk abt a STRONG CELTIC in the 90's so Fuk the Meedja & aw the ex Huns????..As fur Forrest think he's blocked me agane..RESULT!!!????????????????????

Agree Sean the 90s were fekin Murder to watch the Scum in all there cheating bastardness.
Need someone to tell me have Celtic won anything. Recently.
Jaysus get a grip. We have no divine right to win anything.
But we made History which nobody can deny.
A triple treble Suecuntingperb.
NFL go get them.

HH ☘️
The burning question m8 is how long can a boatle ae Hun Champers remain in a fridge waiting fur '55' ??????????????..Fukin PISHIN MASEL!! HH Ma Man☘☘☘☘

True & a dont care who they want coz it wiz always gonny be Lennon! Naebdy gave a fuk abt a STRONG CELTIC in the 90's so Fuk the Meedja & aw the ex Huns????..As fur Forrest think he's blocked me agane..RESULT!!!????????????????????

Dont even bother reading his pish anymore.

He writes like their is only one view, his! And that to read anything else is stupid.

A wee hitler.

Had a cheek putting a post about feeding trolls on here.

His blog was troll fkn central for 2 years and he did fuck all apart from back the huns.

Guy is a grade A hypocrite.

You can sit in the naughty corner with me haha ??

Dont even bother reading his pish anymore.

He writes like their is only one view, his! And that to read anything else is stupid.

A wee hitler.

Had a cheek putting a post about feeding trolls on here.

His blog was troll fkn central for 2 years and he did fuck all apart from back the huns.

Guy is a grade A hypocrite.

You can sit in the naughty corner with me haha ??
100% WALLIPER that knows Fuk Aw!????

The burning question m8 is how long can a boatle ae Hun Champers remain in a fridge waiting fur '55' ??????????????..Fukin PISHIN MASEL!! HH Ma Man☘☘☘☘
Surely it’ll be Lambrusco or Buckie or Strongbow even the banks diddnae gie thum Champers. They’re more likely to get 55 red cards rescinded. And still well fuck them.
Onwards and upwards.

HH ☘️

Back