Who do you think will crumble first …

Ach, jinxy, I have always maintained that there is a hidden agenda about leaving the E.U. but the performances of the MPs and Bungle Boris now has me thinking that they're just plain stupid.

Nite Nite. 😴

You can't blame one faction for 'allowing' another faction to lie their way through a campaign!
It's a mockery because of all the lies, propaganda and fear that the leave campaign pedalled.
Cameron sold the country down the river just to appease his backers in the Tory Party. These are the same politicians who couldn't find their arse in a blackout but are meant to be making deals on the future of this country.
I'm not blaming them I'm just pointing out that they never done enough to call them out, and that was because they were so sure that the British people wouldn't vote leave. He didn't intend to send the country down the river, (he did though) I agree with you there.

Ach, jinxy, I have always maintained that there is a hidden agenda about leaving the E.U. but the performances of the MPs and Bungle Boris now has me thinking that they're just plain stupid.

Nite Nite. 😴
wonder if it had anything to do with Brussels bringing in a change in the tax law on the 31st October and a name n shame on those who have tax havens around the world

which would affect a large percentage of the tory party

or maybe it's just cos they're all cnts

wonder if it had anything to do with Brussels bringing in a change in the tax law on the 31st October and a name n shame on those who have tax havens around the world

which would affect a large percentage of the tory party

or maybe it's just cos they're all cnts
Wealthy tax dodging cnuts. Like another entity that died in 2012.
Deal or no deal, the recession is coming, unlike the deady bears.

Back