Who do you think will crumble first …

Indyref "if ye vote for independence ye'll be oot ae the EU and there will be a hard border between Scotland and england
brexit-nae need for a border between norn iron and the republic cos we'll eh..... invent stuff!

Indyref "if ye vote for independence ye'll be oot ae the EU and there will be a hard border between Scotland and england
brexit-nae need for a border between norn iron and the republic cos we'll eh..... invent stuff!
Couldnae make it up basically a load a shite quite revealing in 1933 the nazi party’s slogan was”make Germany great” 😂😂😂fuvk it stoap the matches 😂😂😂swan vestas

It was the papers that printed those lies knowing that they were lies. Also there was nothing said about leaving with a deal or not, nobody mentioned that sort of thing
That's what i meant by idiots , a slogan on a red bus and no detail ,no debate ,no what ifs, just a slogan on a bus and send the imigrants home

spot on Bigian,but ah was referring tae Jinxy's kids,it wiz mainly auld union jack wavin phux,who still think britannia rules waves,or waives the rules, that have phuqed it !
Not only that all they twats in Sunderland who were proud to be the first city to register leave every itv news bulliten had them all proud of voting leave forgetting the big car plant was busy packin it's bags and pullin out to

Why do people always blame the politicians??? A Brexit vote was what the "people" wanted. They voted leave (which no politicians expected them to do) so the government had to do what the people wanted. I don't mean the peepul, I mean the people. So that's what put us in the shit

It was the politicians that called for the referendum and who cannot now deal with the consequences.

It was that prick Cameron that promised he would have a referendum, and for the first time a Tory kept his word and look what happened.

Yep, and he was/is a politician. The entire debacle made a mockery of democracy but the highly paid politicians won't be paying the price the rest of us have to if we leave, with or without a deal.

That's what i meant by idiots , a slogan on a red bus and no detail ,no debate ,no what ifs, just a slogan on a bus and send the imigrants home
I agree about the bus shit but I can 100% say that my children's vote decision had nothing to do with the "send the immigrants" home shit

I agree about the bus shit but I can 100% say that my children's vote decision had nothing to do with the "send the immigrants" home shit

Glad to hear it, jinxy, but when the T.V. crews do those vox pops in the street it's always folk who are anti-immigrant that we see spouting their nonsense.

Yep, and he was/is a politician. The entire debacle made a mockery of democracy but the highly paid politicians won't be paying the price the rest of us have to if we leave, with or without a deal.
Don't see how, by having a referendum, that makes a mockery of democracy. The truth is the remain campaign didn't for one second believe that people really would vote for leave. So they let the leave campaign away with all the lies without pulling them up

Don't see how, by having a referendum, that makes a mockery of democracy. The truth is the remain campaign didn't for one second believe that people really would vote for leave. So they let the leave campaign away with all the lies without pulling them up

You can't blame one faction for 'allowing' another faction to lie their way through a campaign!
It's a mockery because of all the lies, propaganda and fear that the leave campaign pedalled.
Cameron sold the country down the river just to appease his backers in the Tory Party. These are the same politicians who couldn't find their arse in a blackout but are meant to be making deals on the future of this country.

Glad to hear it, jinxy, but when the T.V. crews do those vox pops in the street it's always folk who are anti-immigrant that we see spouting their nonsense.
Just wanted to mention that my girls were stupid bloody idiots to vote leave (still love them though) and not because of imigrants (I wouldn't speak to them again if it was. About the vox pox things they only show the racist twats on them not the ones who give reasonable answer

Members online

Back