Who do you think will crumble first …

Soz, I didn't mean us as in Celtic supporters but us as in the electorate who are sick and tired of the Brexshit mess that all those highly paid politicians have caused.
Why do people always blame the politicians??? A Brexit vote was what the "people" wanted. They voted leave (which no politicians expected them to do) so the government had to do what the people wanted. I don't mean the peepul, I mean the people. So that's what put us in the shit

Why do people always blame the politicians??? A Brexit vote was what the "people" wanted. They voted leave (which no politicians expected them to do) so the government had to do what the people wanted. I don't mean the peepul, I mean the people. So that's what put us in the shit
It was a vote for english nationalism Jinxy,which i don't have a problem with,independent Scotland,united Ireland, job done!

It was a vote for english nationalism Jinxy,which i don't have a problem with,independent Scotland,united Ireland, job done!
I understand that MD but we can't keep blaming politicians for everything. I blame the people like my children who voted for leave without knowing the truth of what the consequences were, reading the headlines full of lies and thinking that's good,

I understand that MD but we can't keep blaming politicians for everything. I blame the people like my children who voted for leave without knowing the truth of what the consequences were, reading the headlines full of lies and thinking that's good,

Scotland overwhwemly wanted to remain as did Ireland, soTBH most of Scotland did know what they werevoting for and understood.

Nation results
England
Leave 53.4%

15,188,406 VOTES

Remain 46.6%

13,266,996 VOTES

Counting complete

Turnout: 73.0%

Northern Ireland
Leave 44.2%

349,442 VOTES

Remain 55.8%

440,707 VOTES

Counting complete

Turnout: 62.7%

Scotland
Leave 38.0%

1,018,322 VOTES

Remain 62.0%

1,661,191 VOTES

Counting complete

Turnout: 67.2%

Wales
Leave 52.5%

854,572 VOTES

Remain 47.5%

772,347 VOTES

Counting complete

Turnout: 71.7%

it was the politicians that lied to your kids Jinxy, and unfortunately the kids believed them, anyone who thought we would leave the E.U with a deal, better than what membership gave us, was delusional.

it was the politicians that lied to your kids Jinxy, and unfortunately the kids believed them, anyone who thought we would leave the E.U with a deal, better than what membership gave us, was delusional.
It was the papers that printed those lies knowing that they were lies. Also there was nothing said about leaving with a deal or not, nobody mentioned that sort of thing

Sorry mate canny be arsed going back mare than 3 posts 😂😂 they bastards done it ma ma they done it again and don’t even talk about the welsh vote fuck😂😂😂 rugby and Tom Jones ....well done noo fuck off 😂😂

Nae harm mr d but I think the kids voted to remain it was the auld empire generation that voted to leave bastards will be deid in 5 yrs auld cunts
My 3 girls were aged between 22 and 30 at the time and all voted leave and most of if not all of there friends voted the same way

Back