Who is to blame for this ??????

Facts are, due to our boards negligence, we have started the new season with no signings to strengthen our team....again. Yes we have a goalkeeper, fantastic, that will get us a lot of goals, he came in handy on Sunday. We have brought back a guy who wasn't very good last season. We got a company broadcast interview with Polish paddy "who really bulked up" over lockdown....that was supposed to get us all excited...whoop whoop. (Mind you he does do well when lennon gives him 10 minutes a game) We are 2 games in and now chasing our nearest (makes me sick to say this) rivals. We will now be further behind them if they go on to win their next 2 matches thanks to a guy no one had ever heard of who was brought in to replace one of the best LBs we have had in a generation. This season is going to be tough. Let's not kid ourselves here. The huns were the master of their own downfall last season. Whatever happened in dubai fucked them. They kept up with us and even beat us and overtook us last season. We did nothing in January and have still did nothing to strengthen while they have strengthened. As a team they know what they are trying to stop. If they manage to stay friends through Christmas then we have a problem..and people can mock their signings but they have just signed a 20+ goal scorer and we have last years signings of "bulked up" paddy, should eddy leave or get injured, eli "run right into guys" anoussi, "no ones seen him yet" soro and our one and only signing this season, a goal keeper. So fuck off Mr board statement writer cos I really can't be arsed with you.
Are you a wee bit annoyed 🤔

Are you a wee bit annoyed 🤔

Since the shocking 1-1 game on Sunday till today its been nothing but negative shit spewing from every part of the club and today was the cherry on top of the big shite, stevie. Its like no cunt at the club has a clue how important this season is. Not a clue. From top to bottom. Next we will be hearing that the half time oranges aren't organic!!!!

Since the shocking 1-1 game on Sunday till today its been nothing but negative shit spewing from every part of the club and today was the cherry on top of the big shite, stevie. Its like no cunt at the club has a clue how important this season is. Not a clue. From top to bottom. Next we will be hearing that the half time oranges aren't organic!!!!
I heard they were supplied by the mystery benefactor of brand sevco, oranges with a bitter aftertaste

I'll repeat, are you a wee bit annoyed?

In my opinion - and there is nothing but gut feeling to back it up - he was away talking to somebody.
That's why it was all hush hush and I totally believe that nobody knew anything about it.
He better hope that the talks went well because I have no doubt that he has played his last game for us. Unlike a lot I actually quite liked him and think that there is a good player in there somewhere.
Unfortunately he can never be forgiven for the damage that he has caused to everyone.
Sorry jinky, have it on good authority he was on a fag run 😄😄

Facts are, due to our boards negligence, we have started the new season with no signings to strengthen our team....again. Yes we have a goalkeeper, fantastic, that will get us a lot of goals, he came in handy on Sunday. We have brought back a guy who wasn't very good last season. We got a company broadcast interview with Polish paddy "who really bulked up" over lockdown....that was supposed to get us all excited...whoop whoop. (Mind you he does do well when lennon gives him 10 minutes a game) We are 2 games in and now chasing our nearest (makes me sick to say this) rivals. We will now be further behind them if they go on to win their next 2 matches thanks to a guy no one had ever heard of who was brought in to replace one of the best LBs we have had in a generation. This season is going to be tough. Let's not kid ourselves here. The huns were the master of their own downfall last season. Whatever happened in dubai fucked them. They kept up with us and even beat us and overtook us last season. We did nothing in January and have still did nothing to strengthen while they have strengthened. As a team they know what they are trying to stop. If they manage to stay friends through Christmas then we have a problem..and people can mock their signings but they have just signed a 20+ goal scorer and we have last years signings of "bulked up" paddy, should eddy leave or get injured, eli "run right into guys" anoussi, "no ones seen him yet" soro and our one and only signing this season, a goal keeper. So fuck off Mr board statement writer cos I really can't be arsed with you.
100% lubo.

Heard many are saying NS is to blame for this ,but is she ,? The rules were layed down fair and square ,everyone knew them ,
how about laying the blame squarely at the feet of the people who are involved directly with the players ,?questions must be asked ,if we come out the other side unscathed,it would be a miracle,hope to good this does not affect the squad in any way ,hh
We all knew the fuckin rules end of the guys a prick same as every other arsehole who goes to the beaches wen sums out every outbreak sets us back further we shud be further on into this by now but certain cunts in government dont have a fickin scooby

Maybe ,just maybe ,this situation has brought forward the departure of Boli ,? Let’s be honest here ,if this situ had not happened ,good chance he would still be here mostly on bench ,or maybe drawing money and not being in squad for games ,few on here have said they thought he was ok ,sometimes,but the consensus of majority was no thanks ,still don’t think Lawwell will throw £3 mill down the drain ,did we not lose out on boyata?best that he and his agent get their heads together for a plan of way out ,hh

Boli was always going to be a disaster, but I thought that would be contained to the pitch. I still xant believe we have people at the club charged with getting players who coukdnt see he was utterly shit and liable to cause us problems due to his total lack of defending qualities.

He has now put a major spoke in every single aspect of our season. The press are having a field day. We will be behind in points and we are now with our backs to the wall. Add in our abject failure to recruit players, which tome is more dangerous, then we have it all to do.

I still believe we will win it. So we need to play catch up. That in itself requires the board and I mean Lawell, to stop going a cheapskate dithering cunt and get in the quality, not fucking cheapskate punts.

This season will not be lost through Boli. He hasn't helped, but the real villains if we fuck up wear blazers and take money out of the club.

It will be interesting to see if we continue with faith or bin that and operate in the real fucking world. I have to say, I have close to zero confidence they will. I hope they prove me wrong.

Back