Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worlds 2nd best team my arse
European football (,UEFA ) and COMNEBOL forget there are other countries in tournaments.

It's only when these types of games and tournaments come around they are rudely reminded of that.

Tournament football is far removed from UEFA competition or FIFA qualification games when the pressure is really on.

I mean theres something like 12 million people in Belgium compared to a Moroccan population of 38 million.

Difference in investment and prize money, facilities etc is phenomenal of course it is.

If you take a quick glance at Morocco's squad however ( like me 🧐) you quickly see that many quality European clubs are represented.

Seville, West Ham, PSG, Real Valladolid, Besiktas, Brest , Bayern Munich, Sampdoria, Fiorentina, Standard Liege, Chelsea , Genk, QPR, Bari , Osasuna, Angers, Burnley, Toulouse and more .
Plus some Moroccan and Arabic clubs represented as well.

If a nation has a squad of players picked from a list of clubs like the one above, then to write them off is foolhardy,
Its this sort of attitude that will cost you your assistant manager, see you just scrape past Canada ,
lose 2-0 to ' just Morocco '
and ultimately cost the manager his job.

Now the best that Belgium can hope for is a 0 - 0 draw between Canada and Croatia but even if either of them win,
Belgium are still going to have to beat Croatia to make sure they qualify.

Nothing personal against the Belgians nor the Croatians but wouldnt it be great if Canada and Morocco qualified and Belgium and Croatia went out?

And on top of that Scotland were suddenly awarded a willy Wonka golden ticket and replaced England becau...nah!
Too far but definitely Canada and Morocco 😆

Last edited:
Canadian manager asked what he told his players in the post belgium huddle
" I said we're gonna f***k Croatia "
Croatians didnt like that, no sure why 😆

Ye canny say that Canada manager!
How no?
Well ye kin ...in the huddle but dont tell the press 🙈
Eh? F**k the press , anaw !
🤬the 🤬lot of yeez !
I dont give a 🤬
Ya bunch a 🤬snowflake 🤬🤬