Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bitter english are still moaning about the terrible ref last night. Personally I thought he was bad for both sides as he looked like he wanted to wave play on too much. Saka & Kane were more interested in diving to win free kicks so when they were actually fouled he assumed they were trying to con him again. There were a lot of times the French were fouled but the ref waved play on, but these were immediately ignored & wiped from the memory by the biased commentators and pundits.

All the moaning about the oenalty the ref misses - I'm assuming that was the clear 2-handed shove in Giroud's back when in mid-air?

View attachment 21221
Hope he turns his kilt the right way round for the final🤣

The bitter english are still moaning about the terrible ref last night. Personally I thought he was bad for both sides as he looked like he wanted to wave play on too much. Saka & Kane were more interested in diving to win free kicks so when they were actually fouled he assumed they were trying to con him again. There were a lot of times the French were fouled but the ref waved play on, but these were immediately ignored & wiped from the memory by the biased commentators and pundits.

All the moaning about the oenalty the ref misses - I'm assuming that was the clear 2-handed shove in Giroud's back when in mid-air?

View attachment 21221
Refereeing has been terrible at this WC, putting it mildly.
If refs are going to try to let the game flow fair enough but it must be consistent.
There's been no consistency at all in ref standards , the Holland v Argentina game was truly awful.

We still havent seen the Japan goal were not all of the ball was out, which I can believe but the techs there to show that for certain so why leave the Germans uncertain?

It all leaves for the conspiracy theorists to have a field day.
The Portuguese are raging about Argentine officials for their game where refereeing was hardly great either.
A bit like Scotland at a WC ko game referred by English officials ( unlikely both scenarios I know but get the point).

This WC has had many controversies before a ball was kicked.
Many after that and I'm positive many will continue to rear their heads.

Having seen Infantino's off the wall rant does anyone really believe that he is any less corrupt than Blatter or Platini?
I dont .

BBC, England and others with all the 'unity ' rants beforehand were also meaningless.
They did nothing through fear of sanctions .

Also the BBC with Alex and Gill Scott ( recent queen of the jungle) there in person, both are gay yet quite happy to sell out for the Schilling even though the punishment there for that way of life is extreme putting it mildly.
Death by stoning

Last edited:
Refereeing has been terrible at this WC, putting it mildly.
If refs are going to try to let the game flow fair enough but it must be consistent.
There's been no consistency at all in ref standards , the Holland v Argentina game was truly awful.

We still havent seen the Japan goal were not all of the ball was out, which I can believe but the techs there to show that for certain so why leave the Germans uncertain?

It all leaves for the conspiracy theorists to have a field day.
The Portuguese are raging about Argentine officials for their game where refereeing was hardly great either.
A bit like Scotland at a WC ko game referred by English officials ( unlikely both scenarios I know but get the point).

This WC has had many controversies before a ball was kicked.
Many after that and I'm positive many will continue to rear their heads.

Having seen Infantino's off the wall rant does anyone really believe that he is any less corrupt than Blatter or Platini?
I dont .

BBC, England and others with all the 'unity ' rants beforehand were also meaningless.
They did nothing through fear of sanctions .

Also the BBC with Alex and Gill Scott ( recent queen of the jungle) there in person, both are gay yet quite happy to sell out for the Schilling even though the punishment there for that way of life is extreme putting it mildly.
Death by stoning
The refereeing has been terrible - I was half expecting the refs to pull off a mask at the end to reveal they were really Walsh or Collum.

I must admit to being puzzled at Portugal complaining about getting an Argentine ref - I don't understand the significance of this.

The refereeing has been terrible - I was half expecting the refs to pull off a mask at the end to reveal they were really Walsh or Collum.

I must admit to being puzzled at Portugal complaining about getting an Argentine ref - I don't understand the significance of this.
It's the Iiberian rivalry BB, in Brazil they speak Portuguese while pretty much the rest of South America speaks Spanish .
Brazil and Argentina not the best of pals etc so Argentinians refereeing a Portuguese game in their eyes might as well be reffing a Brazil game

Back