Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O
Ach, didny get tae see or hear the game got a fuckin puncture, went tae change tyre only tae discover some basturd had nicked ma fuckin tyre wrench🤬🤬🤬
Ouch !
Would that be Mrs TT and motor prime suspect for having borrowed the tyre wrench and forgot to return it? 🤭

The Deadner, Tartan Tim, CarlisleReiver, 26+6=1, POD, Ciano 🇮🇪 ,
The 6 Argentina backers
Vs
The 6 France backers
Mr Stein, Tictastic, Lubo's left leg, The Galway Shawl, Ally , LC20,

For winner takes all bragging rights 🏆🏅

________________And___________________

Nick 66 takes 3rd place on his own , only Croatia backer.

I shouldve put Morocco in as an option
I'm sure that well over 20 handed wouldve backed Morocco had the option been there to do so.
My bad.

Wusny the Mrs, she was in the motor with me, but she got tae tell her fav child, yer Da's gonnie boot yer baws son. Getting aw the sympathy cause I skint a few knuckles 😂😂
Aye taking wheels aff , changing tyres with your bare hands, isnae as easy as people think , need to put that spider/wrench back or somebody could get sair hauns 😅😅

The Deadner, Tartan Tim, CarlisleReiver, 26+6=1, POD, Ciano 🇮🇪 ,
The 6 Argentina backers
Vs
The 6 France backers
Mr Stein, Tictastic, Lubo's left leg, The Galway Shawl, Ally , LC20,

For winner takes all bragging rights 🏆🏅

________________And___________________

Nick 66 takes 3rd place on his own , only Croatia backer.

I shouldve put Morocco in as an option
I'm sure that well over 20 handed wouldve backed Morocco had the option been there to do so.
My bad.
Backed the argies 20 at 13/2 to win it.Messi at 6/1 top goalscorer for 20 and a 20 double at 25/1. Here's hoping 🙏 HH

Backed the argies 20 at 13/2 to win it.Messi at 6/1 top goalscorer for 20 and a 20 double at 25/1. Here's hoping 🙏 HH
Aye good luck TT
Yer braver than me.
I used to think I was miserable when it came to putting on bets but realised I'd blow that in the boozer in one round so I must be feart to put on £20 quid plus bets.
I dont think I've ever bet £20 at the bookies but I've had decent returns .

The golden boot (sideshow) competition is a fascinating one as well this final will determine it , the top 4 still can win it

Screenshot_20221215-083935_OneFootball.jpg

I'd hazard a guess that whoever comes out on top in this will be a world cup winner.

Watching Mbappe's run around the Moroccan defender last night was like watching Messi's run around the Croatian defender the night before, almost a carbon copy just didnt have the same quality cut back / not really the same support arriving Messi had, to have it result in a goal.

It looked to me like Mbappe trying to say, " I can do that too"
And he did, almost.

One outcome of this year's World Cup is that - in the corrupt FIFA's eyes anyway - this has been a big success. There have been shocks, surprises, drama, tears, delight and probably a dream final in Messi v Mbappe (possibly only Messi v Ronaldo would have matched this narrative before CR7's tantrums in recent months). FIFA also managed to silence pretty much all of the complaints and protests against Qatar's appalling human rights records.

Which of course can mean only one thing - they will happily return to the area as soon as possible for yet another winter World Cup. You can guarantee that Saudi Arabia will be greasing a lot of palms as they eye up hosting the tournament. At least they have an established footballing pedigree as they have qualified for 8 of the last 12 tournaments (the same as the Dutch and Italians).

At least by then hopefully I will be retired and be able to enjoy the whole day of football matches! 🥳🎉

Infantino is self-congratulating himself on organising the "best world cup ever". He is preparing for his unopposed second term as FIFA Dictator and is adding even more games to the international footballing calendar as he introduces the FIFA World Series:

He says the usual September and October international windows will be combined so nations play four games across late September and early October, rather than two in each (which makes sense in my opinion, but halts club football for an even longer period just a few weeks after they have restarted). The other international windows will stay in the same slots.

"We have seen the importance of teams from different continents happening more regularly. We want to use the March windows in even years to organise friendly tournaments between four teams of four different confederations under the FIFA umbrella - FIFA World Series events."

Infantino is self-congratulating himself on organising the "best world cup ever". He is preparing for his unopposed second term as FIFA Dictator and is adding even more games to the international footballing calendar as he introduces the FIFA World Series:

He says the usual September and October international windows will be combined so nations play four games across late September and early October, rather than two in each (which makes sense in my opinion, but halts club football for an even longer period just a few weeks after they have restarted). The other international windows will stay in the same slots.

"We have seen the importance of teams from different continents happening more regularly. We want to use the March windows in even years to organise friendly tournaments between four teams of four different confederations under the FIFA umbrella - FIFA World Series events."
The more tournaments, the more bribes to collect

The more tournaments, the more bribes to collect
So means there are all of the usual domestic club tournaments, 4 additional Champions League matches, the World Cup every four years & Euros every four years with Nations League finals every second summer, plus the WC & Euros qualifiers and Nations League games instead of international friendlies. That is an awful lot of high pressure matches players are being made to play and it is pretty much 12 months are year nowadays.

I know they are disgustingly highly paid - that is not my complaint. Instead I'd rather see fewer games of a higher standard with the best players competing. This competition we were missing the the top two players in the last Ballon D'Or vote (Benzema & Mane and Messi was touch and go coming into the tournament).

It all comes down to greed by all of those corrupt blazers running their own wee tournies without giving a shite about everything else that is going on.

So means there are all of the usual domestic club tournaments, 4 additional Champions League matches, the World Cup every four years & Euros every four years with Nations League finals every second summer, plus the WC & Euros qualifiers and Nations League games instead of international friendlies. That is an awful lot of high pressure matches players are being made to play and it is pretty much 12 months are year nowadays.

I know they are disgustingly highly paid - that is not my complaint. Instead I'd rather see fewer games of a higher standard with the best players competing. This competition we were missing the the top two players in the last Ballon D'Or vote (Benzema & Mane and Messi was touch and go coming into the tournament).

It all comes down to greed by all of those corrupt blazers running their own wee tournies without giving a shite about everything else that is going on.
Can see the bigger teams having squads of about 40 with pretty much all them being internationals, 3 for each position and priorities for certain tournaments etc.

Working guys n gals being priced out and season tickets going through the roof for the run of the mill clubs just to keep up with the oil rich clubs.

Can see the bigger teams having squads of about 40 with pretty much all them being internationals, 3 for each position and priorities for certain tournaments etc.

Working guys n gals being priced out and season tickets going through the roof for the run of the mill clubs just to keep up with the oil rich clubs.
And they'll need their Super League to help pay for this as many of them are already hundreds of £millions in debt as it is now. So players who would be star players for teams like us will just be 3rd or 4th pick players in these bloated squads.

FIFA are trying to make international football the main event with club football the side show that supplies the players 😡

Having Canadian and USA players in Scotland does not give the host (Scotland) country automatic qualification. If that was the case, given the Scot based Ausies would've been enough for Qatar, 🇦🇺 plus 🇯🇵🇺🇸🇭🇷.
Scotland will be there, Scotland are always there, no mind the last Euros?
..never mind , still trying to forget it 😳

Members online

Latest posts

Back