who wishes K.T well and who has the bile?

still a Celtic fan

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KT is a professional footballer. The clue is there. he does this for a living. If anyone was offered triple wages for doing the same job they would go.
Loyalty is for supporters not the participants He is both and will always be a supporter but for now he is doing his job.
Personally I think he will be back and I wish him well, one of our own.
HH

Im neither,not hating on the guy but let's be real,he's no legend either.Mcneil,Johnstone,mcstay,mcgrain and larsson all easily in that category.It is what it is we got 4 very good years as a first team player and 25 million,he at the same time got to play pro football for his team and very well rewarded and now he goes to a better league and better pay.Done and dusted,move on,use the money and strengthen our club,it's about Celtic not an individual.

As a fan you would think 2 years wouldn’t matter

He’s another fkn mercenary.
You may see him as that Maria and that is your opinion , I choose not to , I see him as a treble treble legend who at 22 has now decided to challenge himself against the best in the world, a by product of that is he will now receive a lot of money , but also his fee if and it’s a big if could be reinvested to ensure 10 in a row

You may see him as that Maria and that is your opinion , I choose not to , I see him as a treble treble legend who at 22 has now decided to challenge himself against the best in the world, a by product of that is he will now receive a lot of money , but also his fee if and it’s a big if could be reinvested to ensure 10 in a row

Just my opinion but he was already having the challenges against the best in the world in Europe more times than Arsenal will ever. and if you simply mean in the EPL, most weeks he will be playing against over inflated Donkeys, he left the best team in the world, as a fan of Celtic my team are the best ever. My opionon only. But i still respect the player and what he contributed as an employee. Legend is too strong a word to attribute i think. To me that is reserved for the McGrories, Johnstones and Larsonns etc.

I too am gutted ,I thought he would have a change of heart before the deadline.

My daughter mentioned a while back that his family would play a major
role on him moviing to another league be it England or Europe.
He is away now and hopefully the money gained will be well spent.

Am I being too optimistic?

Good luck with that ??

Just my opinion but he was already having the challenges against the best in the world in Europe more times than Arsenal will ever. and if you simply mean in the EPL, most weeks he will be playing against over inflated Donkeys, he left the best team in the world, as a fan of Celtic my team are the best ever. My opionon only. But i still respect the player and what he contributed as an employee. Legend is too strong a word to attribute i think. To me that is reserved for the McGrories, Johnstones and Larsonns etc.

Superb pal ???✊

Maybe he thinks spending 2 more years at Celtic could end his career. How bad was his injury. How much was it caused by the punishments he took in scotland.
Maybe our club should start protecting our players and speaking up about the the unpunished brutality dished out on our players week in week out. God, KT had his jaw broken and the thug that done it recieved no punishment

Hernia nothing to do with pitch tackles.

Sell out would be a word to sum him up. When people say ‘give him a break he gave 15years service to the club’ there wrong. Celtic gave him 11years of time and effort developing and looking after his needs. He gave back 4 years to the club. Hasn't even hit his prime and he’s shot off for more money. Very disappointing! Last season if you would have asked me if he’d be here for the 10, I’d have said yes with out a shadow of a doubt.

Get in there fella. A man that speaks my language ???

KT is a professional footballer. The clue is there. he does this for a living. If anyone was offered triple wages for doing the same job they would go.
Loyalty is for supporters not the participants He is both and will always be a supporter but for now he is doing his job.
Personally I think he will be back and I wish him well, one of our own.
HH
That’s the only way he can redeem himself in my eyes, enjoy making his money in England for 5 years, run down his contract and then return with still a few years of his prime years. He’s fan of the club for sure but not a big enough fan to stay for 2 seasons longer and make history.

Fair play boab , but in time I think the treble , treble team will be seen as legends ?

And then there’s loyalty for the sake of 2 years.

Fans are loyal. If they switch their turncoats.

Fuck him.

Old news.

Comrade

KT may very well have had a short career in the SPFL..... every hun bastard was looking to put him in hospital.....he got targeted because he was the uppity fenian who tied his colours to the mast.....his injury problems were not bad luck.....he got no protection whatsoever from the MIB.....quite the opposite.....I am truly sorry to see him go.....but it may well have been for the best for him and for Celtic.....I wish him well.....have a wee rethink maybe? I hope so.

To be fair this is going to be one of those topics that's going to split the support and no ones going to budge on their feelings which is fair enough...I'm done chatting about KT. Bigger and better players have come and gone.
I'm over it now. Onto the 4tr3ble ???
well said

he's gone

get over it

close the thread
cos we've got bolingoli
we've got bolingoli
we've got

mon everyone join in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

No members online now.

Back