Why do you think BR came back??

Just to piss us all off, things were going along OK for a while, even with Ange gone we could have replaced him with someone with similar ideas, but no no no not our custodians, its like they all got together and said "who can we get to piss the fans off the most" Then wee Mark said, haw da why dont you get him with the bloody shiney teeth,just for a laugh... And so the seed was sown

Just to piss us all off, things were going along OK for a while, even with Ange gone we could have replaced him with someone with similar ideas, but no no no not our custodians, its like they all got together and said "who can we get to piss the fans off the most" Then wee Mark said, haw da why dont you get him with the bloody shiney teeth,just for a laugh... And so the seed was sown
"Aye - him! The one that the fans hate for doing a midnight flit and taking all our coaches (except cuddly Johnny Kennedy) right before a couple of important visits to salt'n'sauceland. Yeah, the one that doesn't get on with Pistol Pete. And just to make things even more of a clusterphuq, let's revert back to our shitey inefficient old ways that was the cause of all the aggro the last time. Right - unplug the fax machine and don't switch it on again until the 31st August!"

I think he came back
because it was another big wage
If he did well he gets another bigger wage when the bigger wage clubs take
if he doesnt he gets massive pay off to feck off
Board see the money ringing up if he does well with the price he commands when he getting trophies
He likes to be centre of attention and no having a big job means he gets no attention.
Interim big wages and a payout. Anybody see a pattern here.

Rodgers returned because our board went for him plain and simple,,our board have a terrible record with appointing managers..tho they get very lucky!!ronnie Dalia ? Lennon?barnes/ king kenny..Mowbray,,big ange was a stab in the dark don’t believe otherwise,,,a back rodgers 100%,,the cancer that is lawell since his return big ange waltzed his Matilda to landin”Rodgers is talkin about £9 mil Croatian goalies!!£16 mil type players for Europe,,now nada…we’ve been fucked over aswell as Rodgers ,these cunts way there lackies in the press are manipulating the fans against Rodgers for whatever reason??probably cause they have went back on their word…
Who is picking the team? Who has Kyogo playing 20 yards back? Who has the headless chook as a Centre Forward? Not the board

Last edited:
But it didn't piss the fans off

All across Celtic social media ,every single one of them wrote daily pukefests of how the return of the rat would have us all falling over trophys ,winning trebles and skelping huns ,,,oh and we'll be in a euro final within 5 yrs and he was the only one for the club as he knew the club

i
t didn't take much to sell it ,nobody thought to ask why were not interviewing other names ,no outcry just muted silence ,,,,,,to busy happyclapping and getting hits on there blogs

Remember McKay saying something like lawwel was always at the other end of the phone if he needed any help , then McKay went about business like a pro getting targets in and not dragging out deals JJ deal then sunk him , out the door he went
Nicholsons went the same way from getting business done to doing it the Lawwel way

Lawwel never went away he just walked back in the door in plain sight ,while everyone wrote how great it was to have the snake back

All across Celtic social media ,every single one of them wrote daily pukefests of how the return of the rat would have us all falling over trophys ,winning trebles and skelping huns ,,,oh and we'll be in a euro final within 5 yrs and he was the only one for the club as he knew the club

i
t didn't take much to sell it ,nobody thought to ask why were not interviewing other names ,no outcry just muted silence ,,,,,,to busy happyclapping and getting hits on there blogs

Remember McKay saying something like lawwel was always at the other end of the phone if he needed any help , then McKay went about business like a pro getting targets in and not dragging out deals JJ deal then sunk him , out the door he went
Nicholsons went the same way from getting business done to doing it the Lawwel way

Lawwel never went away he just walked back in the door in plain sight ,while everyone wrote how great it was to have the snake back

Not THIS little brown duck

i

Not the fans I know they didn't and most on here said they weren't happy about him but would still support the team no matter what...

And most of the ones I go with or sit beside were/are pissed off. And it doesn't look like changing anytime soon.

i

Sad thing is there are lots of Celtic fans who wanted him back, snake that is, Lawell doesnt bother me that much. I know he is hated by lot of fans. he actually doing quite well on most fronts. I dont think he does half of the speculated things claimed. But who knows? He gets the blame for things. He gets no credit ever for the things he does well. The things he does well seems to be quite successful on off pitch. But he gets blame for any old rumour true or not. Might be true??? But I doubt most of the speculation about what he does. besides I doubt there will be anyone better at doing what he does while both creating damn good team and by running a financially sound system.

His silence and sleekit demeanour bothers me. But I dont thnk i ever liked any board member ever at Celtic personally. I doubt i ever will. As long as he doesnt do the Murray plan then I really dont mind putting up with him.

they are all sleekit these board types.

All mitigating circumstances or things he doesnt have control over he gets blame anyway.

Its like the coaches must be sacked mantra, kennedy must go our defending sucks. He is rubbish. get the cash burned and bring in someone else. except the next dude possibly worse.

despite Rangers dying and chasing the mythical buy them and the income will look after itself shit, we still get we arent wasting enough money. spend more we need more players, more. our players suck. we need better now. And no matter how much succes team gets they arent good enough get someone else in. lmao

Not the fans I know they didn't and most on here said they weren't happy about him but would still support the team no matter what...

And most of the ones I go with or sit beside were/are pissed off. And it doesn't look like changing anytime soon.
No longer go to games so can only go with online Celtic media at the time , seasons only 3 games in so was hard to judge the mood ,,,,that was until last week

Sad thing is there are lots of Celtic fans who wanted him back, snake that is, Lawell doesnt bother me that much. I know he is hated by lot of fans. he actually doing quite well on most fronts. I dont think he does half of the speculated things claimed. But who knows? He gets the blame for things. He gets no credit ever for the things he does well. The things he does well seems to be quite successful on off pitch. But he gets blame for any old rumour true or not. Might be true??? But I doubt most of the speculation about what he does. besides I doubt there will be anyone better at doing what he does while both creating damn good team and by running a financially sound system.

His silence and sleekit demeanour bothers me. But I dont thnk i ever liked any board member ever at Celtic personally. I doubt i ever will. As long as he doesnt do the Murray plan then I really dont mind putting up with him.

they are all sleekit these board types.

All mitigating circumstances or things he doesnt have control over he gets blame anyway.

Its like the coaches must be sacked mantra, kennedy must go our defending sucks. He is rubbish. get the cash burned and bring in someone else. except the next dude possibly worse.

despite Rangers dying and chasing the mythical buy them and the income will look after itself shit, we still get we arent wasting enough money. spend more we need more players, more. our players suck. we need better now. And no matter how much succes team gets they arent good enough get someone else in. lmao
The days of the big ticket players is long gone ,we'll stick with the model we've got 2m-3m that's unless we find someone like CCV or Jota at 5-6m but they'll be one offs

Don't care why, as long as we win titles and trophies, a wee bit of positivity would be a start for many on here...opinions be fuck, just sounds like the same record, being played every day, but hey ho, it's only fitba, not like it's the most important thing in life, HH

Members online

Back