Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

So because you heard it on the news that a female astronaut says she believes in aliens and she thinks they’re already on earth you believe her? So who's the nut job? People who believe all the pish they see on the telly are not very bright.

View attachment 6376
TT its you who believe weird sources as fact.

I don't think the astronaut says she is factually correct in her opinion.

But you share Dubai videos which are utter balderdash with twisted subjective slanting that doesn't obey its own theory never mind the actual objective empirical scientific studies which are freely available to learn about, read and dispute with in your own scientific studies.

Now I dont think you're insane. Your just not looking at the evidence in any way worth listening to.

So unless you have some serious academic types with real tangible evidence to back up your theories, why on earth (flat or not) are you pushing extreme unverified analysis as truth.

Why would a truth seeker just pump out the same bizarre conclusions rather than scientifically study it like a sane person interested in that field?

Why push this stuff on people on the Celtic Noise?

So because you heard it on the news that a female astronaut says she believes in aliens and she thinks they’re already on earth you believe her? So who's the nut job? People who believe all the pish they see on the telly are not very bright.

View attachment 6376
Same goes for those who take their source of info from YouTube and then try to use same rubbish to convince others. As for the astronaut, she may be right , she may also be wrong. I suspect that she's been asked a loaded question about the possibility of alien existence and that she's given her own take on it, otherwise why haven't we heard this from her before? It is only decades ago she was up there. So why now? I personally believe in the possibility of alien life. Are they here in our star system though? Who knows. I do know that with the almost infinite number of stars it's pretty closed minded for anyone to say NO ITS US AND JUST US . That would be akin (for me) to someone telling me that of all the hundreds, thousands of lochs and lochens in Scotland only loch lomond has any fish the rest are just empty voids and a dead clubs scarves at the bottom.

Reactions: TET
TT its you who believe weird sources as fact.

I don't think the astronaut says she is factually correct in her opinion.

But you share Dubai videos which are utter balderdash with twisted subjective slanting that doesn't obey its own theory never mind the actual objective empirical scientific studies which are freely available to learn about, read and dispute with in your own scientific studies.

Now I dont think you're insane. Your just not looking at the evidence in any way worth listening to.

So unless you have some serious academic types with real tangible evidence to back up your theories, why on earth (flat or not) are you pushing extreme unverified analysis as truth.

Why would a truth seeker just pump out the same bizarre conclusions rather than scientifically study it like a sane person interested in that field?

Why push this stuff on people on the Celtic Noise?
Dubai videos?

Same goes for those who take their source of info from YouTube and then try to use same rubbish to convince others. As for the astronaut, she may be right , she may also be wrong. I suspect that she's been asked a loaded question about the possibility of alien existence and that she's given her own take on it, otherwise why haven't we heard this from her before? It is only decades ago she was up there. So why now? I personally believe in the possibility of alien life. Are they here in our star system though? Who knows. I do know that with the almost infinite number of stars it's pretty closed minded for anyone to say NO ITS US AND JUST US . That would be akin (for me) to someone telling me that of all the hundreds, thousands of lochs and lochens in Scotland only loch lomond has any fish the rest are just empty voids and a dead clubs scarves at the bottom.
Don't worry space doesn't exist. There are no aliens. We live in an enclosed system. A pressurized atmosphere can not co-exist next to an infinite vacuum without a barrier. Demons? That's a different story. I believe demons exist.

1578536128269.png

You aren't going to answer any questions on your own topic?

You just gonna share more videos of non relevant stuff to your own topic?
That's exactly what I mean TET. TT is attempting to ridicule people for believing something that they've read or heard in MSM whilst at same time using YouTube to back up a "theory" that in all honesty is far far more off the wall than the "we are not alone " theory.

You aren't going to answer any questions on your own topic?

You just gonna share more videos of non relevant stuff to your own topic?
You are too confused and ask too many silly irrelevant questions. The trouble with chatting with a fools is they don't know they are fools, they bring you down to their level then bamboozle you with their experience.

Don't worry space doesn't exist. There are no aliens. We live in an enclosed system. A pressurized atmosphere can not co-exist next to an infinite vacuum without a barrier. Demons? That's a different story. I believe demons exist.

View attachment 6377
Space isn't a complete vacuum though TT I'd have thought youd have known that. Check it out on youtube 🙂

You are too confused and ask too many silly irrelevant questions. The trouble with chatting with a fools is they don't know they are fools, they bring you down to their level then bamboozle you with their experience.
So why are you sharing this stuff with idiots and fools?

View attachment 6377
You seem certain of this stuff? But you refuse to offer proof?

You refer to non factual cartoons and pictures as your proof? No science whatsoever.

If you believe in demons, dont you think you might be possessed since you are very rude when asked to chat about your sources of certainty.

You seem certain of this stuff? But you refuse to offer proof?

You refer to non factual cartoons and pictures as your proof? No science whatsoever.

If you believe in demons, dont you think you might be possessed since you are very rude when asked to chat about your sources of certainty.
Aye demons are real , I'm sure I've seen them on the telly and YouTube so how can anyone argue against the fact? Also I've never looked forward so much to a Celtic v partick game in all my life 🙄☘

Last edited:
A good question deserves a good answer, at the very least it deserves an answer no?
To be honest I thought the Celtic supporters might be a little more clued up on things than your average Scottish football supporter or at least open to new possibilities. I haven't given up on that idea, but I suppose the ignorance, hatred and stupidity that runs through this forum is not a good representation of the Celtic support. Quite honestly I've been flabbergasted by the ignorance and low IQ of the posters on here, many of whom seem to think they are bright and knowledgeable. Are football supporters in general as stupid as the frequent posters on here? I doubt it. Were you guys attendees of special needs classes in school? It certainly appears that way, low IQ special needs, not quite the full shilling as they say, that's about the level that comes across on here. I'm sure in the real world you are not all quite as weird and stupid as the likes of TET and others, but it seems one needs to dumb oneself down to get accepted on this forum, so I suppose a lot of you are actually just acting dumb to gain acceptance.

Hold it right there TT. As far as I'm aware and I'm not aware of all your posts but for those that I am. You have posted your "opinions " and "theories" about a flat earth , about the Vatican and now about a female astronaut. Bear in mind that you are posting on a football clubs forum, never mind that what opinions you are posting are seen as so far off the wall that they are laughable , frankly. Now I believe in everyone deserves their own voice and opinion and you'll find a lot of that here. To come on any forum and say that because people disagree with you and your zany points of view, means they have a low IQ and maybe are special needs? That is downright insulting to me and I'll bet to all. In case you hadn't noticed TT just about everyone got involved in your 'ignorant' I would call it flat earth theory. They didn't have to give the ridiculous notion the time of day but did so anyway. Whether for a belly laugh or just to show you the science doesn't back you up. For that you resort to the kind of language I'd expect to find on another Glasgow clubs forum and I dont mean partick or queens park. Were you an attendee at school or special needs education? I'm entitled to ask that now as you asked first and no I wasnt special needs. The level of ignorance and intolerance to put it mildly shown by you and your posts have frankly left me flabbergasted. You claim or make out to be an intelligent individual yet you throw insults at a whole forum indiscriminately and say that the forum lacks intelligence. yet every post you deliver is nonsensical. Also you make a ridiculous statement at the beginning of the last post "I thought Celtic supporters would be more clued up than the average scottish football supporters " why did you think this? Are you implying that supporters of aberdeen are thick or not intelligent? That is called stereotyping TT and with stereotyping goes ignorance hand in hand, something that you have just shown yourself to be, ignorant, by that one line. Also "one needs to dumb oneself down" dont make me laugh harder I mean are you royalty? Are there 2 of you because you are referring to yourself in the 3rd person. The queen and royals do that but they are all mad anyway. I'm beginning to think you may have something similar. I know of a good psychiatrist if you think you require one but maybe consult with ones other self first? If one dumbing oneself down to be accepted by the forum as you say is true. Then by default you have come on to the forum and dumbed down by saying the earth is flat and asking questions of ancient paintings in the Vatican as if all Celtic fans are Catholics. Is this you dumbing down Thai Tim ? If it is please dont as that's dumb enough. You're youtube equations that you haven't studied dont add up for the flat earth theory for beginners. Anyone can watch a video but not anyone will believe such nonsensical ideas. I like anyone can add to wikipedia so dont use it as gospel either. You dont like TET because he's called you out many times to prove or offer some kind of evidence to back up your wild claims. That's nothing new on here it's what forums are for and TET would be the first to say hes had it out with most on here at some point. However because you wont or cant , whichever (though I can guess which) provide the evidence without a ditty youtube video dont accuse anyone of being of special needs, low IQ or fools etc. Its precisely that attitude that TET has you down as a fool worth a laugh to see what nonsense comes next. If I came on and said space isn't a complete vacuum (to counter one of your earlier points) without any evidence , that's scientific evidence TT not a youtube video my wee brother threw together on PowerPoint many would think that's just plain daft stupid . If anyone is posting for attention (which we all are else why post) I put it to you that I have read the things that you have asked me to read and watch and I dont believe what you believe primarily because you have no evidence to back any of it. Does that make me closed minded? A fool? I mean I should know right? After all I'm a Celtic supporter and we know better than average football supporters is what you said in your post and that's ridiculous and funny, unfortunately makes you look a bit silly at the same time. You surely must realise how offensive and discriminatory and downright offensive that would be to a partick or stranraer fan? Just because they dont follow Celtic they are not as intelligent youd have thought? That's a really silly unintelligent thing to say for someone who claims to be intelligent and the earth is flat.🤔

Last edited:
Well said, Winter. Wee videos and cartoons are proof of nothing and this ignorant buffoon wouldn't know a primary source if he met it in his porridge.
He can fuck right off or fall over the flat earth, whichever he feels like. Mental ignoramus.

Well said, Winter. Wee videos and cartoons are proof of nothing and this ignorant buffoon wouldn't know a primary source if he met it in his porridge.
He can fuck right off or fall over the flat earth, whichever he feels like. Mental ignoramus.
You know that it's just an attention thing shammy and I gave him/her it. Not in a nasty way as he did but in a rational way. I dont think possibly that he knows much of the scottish game at all truth be told so his posts are never about football or the game etc rather they are ludicrous and attention seeking to the extent that people are so like "what tf? Haha what's he on about etc" hes taken umbrage with TET when all TET asked for was some evidence that wasnt thrown together on YouTube. A fair request I thought given TT is asking for us to believe in something the ancient Greeks did. Had he provided any real evidence I know we would all check it out for fun if nothing more. I would have anyway closed mind same as cant think for yourself. Shame he takes criticism very badly but hey were not all perfect 💚☘

Last edited:
Back