Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Don't know why no-one can see that fans are an important factor, these players react to fans of course they do, fans lift you and motivate you, they are asking things like can you motivate players if crowds are not let back.
Ask Liverpool what has changed they have not become shite overnight at Anfield
Football like other sports are spectator sports and bigger stars in sport react to the fans and use fans support as an adrenlin rush,
Take Tavernier when he claimed its a bonus not having fans in the stadium, thats the difference fans intimidate guys like him, lesser club players are easily intimidated and it is no different in say boxing, the home crowd will on the home town lad, the questions asked from the media are best asked of sports physcologists, football managers have no answer to the stats, that smaller clubs and some players are able to perform when there are no crowds to intimidate and pressure them.
If half of us were asked to train with Celtic for a day we would if fit do it and enjoy it, if we were told as an experiment we are fit to play today in front of 60000 fans, dont think many would look forward to that game.

Don't know why no-one can see that fans are an important factor, these players react to fans of course they do, fans lift you and motivate you, they are asking things like can you motivate players if crowds are not let back.
Football like other sports are spectator sports and bigger stars in sport react to the fans and use fans support as an adrenlin rush,
Take Tavernier when he claimed its a bonus not having fans in the stadium, thats the difference fans intimidate guys like him, lesser club players are easily intimidated and it is no different in say boxing, the home crowd will on the home town lad, the questions asked from the media are best asked of sports physcologists, football managers have no answer to the stats, that smaller clubs and some players are able to perform when there are no crowds to intimidate and pressure them.
If half of us were asked to train with Celtic for a day we would if fit do it and enjoy it, if we were told as an experiment we are fit to play today in front of 60000 fans, dont think many would look forward to that game.
I was just thinking earlier about the difference covid will have made to the players living alone and those far from "home". I have no idea if it affects us much more than other clubs but just as the virus doesn't discriminate I think also that how someone deals with lockdown psychologically can be very random so some clubs may well suffer disproportionately.
This is not an excuse but just another attempt to explain the catalogue of catastrophes.

I was just thinking earlier about the difference covid will have made to the players living alone and those far from "home". I have no idea if it affects us much more than other clubs but just as the virus doesn't discriminate I think also that how someone deals with lockdown psychologically can be very random so some clubs may well suffer disproportionately.
This is not an excuse but just another attempt to explain the catalogue of catastrophes.
Does this man seem happier to be home, of course he does, he is around his family now, no fear of what if when I am not around during a pandemic or uncertainty.

Said it the other day the foreigners must be feeling it more then the british bhoys go to training go home sit ursel go play a game go home sit ursel must be fuckin murder for them I dont get how the players canny associate wen they're all in this so called bubble it wid help way the mental side of things of teammates cud get the gether

Said it the other day the foreigners must be feeling it more then the british bhoys go to training go home sit ursel go play a game go home sit ursel must be fuckin murder for them I dont get how the players canny associate wen they're all in this so called bubble it wid help way the mental side of things of teammates cud get the gether
Family association thats the issue, thats why Celtic spoke about installing a lounge into the training complex to eliviate the distance issue, again it was pooh poohed as if getting beat but wanting home comforts, Tommy Burns once said there is no greater feeling when playing for Celtic, you are brought out for the game and then after it wrapped in cotton wool till the next game, player are commodities like shares, if you watch them carefully and wisely their stock rises, neglect them and the price falls, we need to strke a balance going forward, the pandemic has created IMO a new set of challenges, some will adapt quicker than others dependant on circunstances.

I said this in the preseason that the lack of fans and atmosphere would have an effect on players. I also pointed out that our development players on the fringe of the first team were used to playing in practically empty stadiums so we should look to introduce these players into the team as it would be easier to break them in without the pressure of fans.

This is another reason it riles me that we ignored these players (until they are dragged out of the blue to play in the shitshow games post-Dubai).

Does this man seem happier to be home, of course he does, he is around his family now, no fear of what if when I am not around during a pandemic or uncertainty.

Totally half hearted player, you’d have to ask, why did his family not make the move with you Scotland? They are to blame for him feeling homesick, for not joining him here, would rather sit back in Israel in the sunshine, spending the thousands a week he was on, he said “Celtic will always be in his heart” but what he meant to say ”Celtic will always be in my bank balance” another waster that took us for everything he could, club make 800k of a loss on him......😡

Last edited:
Totally half hearted player, you’d have to ask, why did his family not make the move you Scotland? They are to blame for him feeling homesick, for not joining him here, would rather sit back in Israel in the sunshine, spending the thousands a week he was on, he said “Celtic will always be in his heart” but what he meant to say ”Celtic will always be in my bank balance” another waster that took us for everything he could, club make 800k of a loss on him......😡
Think everything points to just how unhappy of a camp we have been operating so far this season Bellshill

A functioning organisation would have a new manager lined up ready to come in today, giving the new man a week to work on the training field with the squad followed by 2 easy (if there is such a thing anymore) home games next week. He could also begin assessing squad and looking at players we've already scouted and decide if its worthwhile getting them in this month.
However, we are not a functioning organisation, we are hostage to 2 men interested only in self preservation and their big salaries.
Can't ad to this comment.

Dont watch him, analyse the questions he is been asked. Different from the skint neighbour questions Stevie why is your hair so nice.
Couldn’t agree more boab
This year is wank material to the hun media. They’re besides themselves that we’re having a nightmare but they’re falling over wanking cos it’s Lenny in charge at the same time.
If you go back to last season after that Hamilton defeat just before the pandemic hit, they had all wrote Gerrard off as a bum who would be out of a job by summer
Now he’s a genius, tactical know how, been building this team for 3 years
They’re all an embarrassment to journalism

Couldn’t agree more boab
This year is wank material to the hun media. They’re besides themselves that we’re having a nightmare but they’re falling over wanking cos it’s Lenny in charge at the same time.
If you go back to last season after that Hamilton defeat just before the pandemic hit, they had all wrote Gerrard off as a bum who would be out of a job by summer

Agree with every word - except the last -''journalism''.
These guys are NOT journalists , they are , in the main , sports scribblers , employed by ''newspapers'' which have readerships who reach for the colouring pencils when handed a copy of the Sun or Daily Record .
Their command of English is little better than the ''pundits' like Alex Rae , BDJ or even the philosopher Charlie Nick.
Real journalists like Graham Spiers or the late , great Hugh McIlvanney would be affronted if you classed them in the same league as Jackass at the Record .

HH

Couldn’t agree more boab
Let's just put this into a reality Stg that won't get reported.
Although we couldn't have played any worse this season if we had tried to, and had to overcome many unjust and bias decisions made against us, they still try and promote serco scum as some type of wonder team.
What a load of bollox that is in reality, if we hadn't handed up 9 points on the nonsense trip to dubai and win the game in hand, this lead would only stand at 6 points with having to play the shitty bastards twice.
They still remain shit scared of us, as they have had to depend upon mib's assisted wins to gain an advantage as things stand and will still need them in order to get over the line.
So should we end up loaning them the title in order to help them keep their stinking existence they still remain a shower of shit that's still not good enough to win a title fair and square without all the outside help that was made possible

Members online

Back