Why I Hate

Once again our parliament is on the cusp of meddling in areas they do not understand.

It's debatable whether they actually understand anything, but it would appear that their experience of football extends to hospitality suites, corporate boxes, and presenting the occasional trophy (usually to Our Captain).

Now Our Club may be subject to the political mandate regarding: "strict liability".

Now I fully appreciate that there are random acts of fuckwittery occurring on a frequently repeated basis. We are not without our own random dimwits and the day we start encouraging and endorsing this nonsense, is the day we should just burst the ball and all go home.

In saying that, how can an entire club with a regularly attending support of almost 60,000 folk be liable for the actions of one Norman Nobrain?

Perhaps it is a ploy to divert from our inevitable waltz towards 10 Green Titles. Perhaps it is an attempt by our politicians to divert from their own failure in adhering to "strict liability" in upholding their duties and responsibility to the Scottish population.

Perhaps it is just an excuse to pretend that they give a shit when obviously they don't.

An independent observer looking into the prism of Scottish society might see it as some attempt to eliminate the so-called "sectarianism and bigotry" that blights our country.

I know very few sectarian Celtic supporters. I do, however, know a few who loathe the dead club and it's bastard child. I am one of those; however - my hatred is not driven by sectarianism or bigotry, it's not as nuanced as that.

I hate them for THEIR sectarianism, THEIR bigotry, THEIR nationalistic fervour, THEIR racism, THEIR fascistic supremacist values.

Most of all, I hate them for their cheating and their sense of self-entitlement.

I hate them so much, that I don't even want them to die.........just writhing and suffering in agony will do nicely for me.

I need an outlet for my frustration and when I have to vent some spleen.

I don't want to argue with my significant other. I don't want fired from my job (again). I don't want to kick my cat and I don't want to tilt my lance at windmills.

I am unrepentant in my hatred, but that rage is satisfied by every goal we score against them and by every trophy we lift.

I don't have to attack their players. I don't have to throw missiles at them. Every point is a dagger to their dirty black satanic heart and that's good enough for me.

Strict liability???

Politicians in a billion pound glass house shouldn't throw stones (especially at football matches)!
Start docking teams points and they will soon find a way to stop these bampots getting on to the pitch.
If football can't police itself then our dimwitted politicians will get to involved. They are going need something to do once this brexit stuff is resolved.

Start docking teams points and they will soon find a way to stop these bampots getting on to the pitch.
If football can't police itself then our dimwitted politicians will get to involved. They are going need something to do once this brexit stuff is resolved.
Works for me.........doubt they'll be the toast of the terrace once points are taken back!

God help the poor souls, Lemon.
Same here, Lemon.

I have a very good friend who shares similar political values, social values, family values and even ethical values.

There are fine margins in our religious beliefs, but nothing insurmountable.

He is an unapologetic hun. I am an unapologetic Son (of Erin).

He's a good guy and I just don't get it. I stopped trying to understand it and just put it down to faulty hard wiring.

Still hate them though.

WOW! SP........JUST WOW
Just got in and read your post bud and it's a stonking read.

Loved it......but as far as the hating goes, I thought I was at the front of the queue for that one, I see you've sneaked in ahead and stolen a march on me.
Great read, but I think I can answer your imponderable question on leaving them to suffer....for evermore..... behind on points.....well, the two jabby points of a five hundred volt megger to the nuts every so often works wonders bud......just a short sharp shock to remind them that we are still in charge, still looking down on them, still on course and driving the hurt home.:giggle:

Ps..... Btw, my all seeing optical orbital oracle......... do you 'no think liability should be retrospective........I'mean Lennon attacked by the Hearts thug, Broony being attacked by the Ipox dragger (I meant knuckledragger NOT mucky shagger McGregor) when batteries, lighters and coins were chucked at Griff, and serious racial abuse was hurled towards Sinky...... just in case Slippy G pulls his players off the park, (regarding his threat to do so today) when we pump them in three weeks time? Any excuse will do for the filthco.......it would seem.......or do we continue this conversation in the Dundee local at the weekend bud........speaking of Bud....
HH SP...........cannae stop laughing...........:giggle::giggle:

WOW! SP........JUST WOW
Just got in and read your post bud and it's a stonking read.

Loved it......but as far as the hating goes, I thought I was at the front of the queue for that one, I see you've sneaked in ahead and stolen a march on me.
Great read, but I think I can answer your imponderable question on leaving them to suffer....for evermore..... behind on points.....well, the two jabby points of a five hundred volt megger to the nuts every so often works wonders bud......just a short sharp shock to remind them that we are still in charge, still looking down on them, still on course and driving the hurt home.:giggle:

Ps..... Btw, my all seeing optical orbital oracle......... do you 'no think liability should be retrospective........I'mean Lennon attacked by the Hearts thug, Broony being attacked by the Ipox dragger (I meant knuckledragger NOT mucky shagger McGregor) when batteries, lighters and coins were chucked at Griff, and serious racial abuse was hurled towards Sinky...... just in case Slippy G pulls his players off the park, (regarding his threat to do so today) when we pump them in three weeks time? Any excuse will do for the filthco.......it would seem.......or do we continue this conversation in the Dundee local at the weekend bud........speaking of Bud....
HH SP...........cannae stop laughing...........:giggle::giggle:
I believe this requires further debate in a boozer of your choice, JC.

There are important world-changing events to be discussed and it requires the appropriate brain-juice to all make sense.

I think we should requisition North Korea's nuclear arsenal and irradiated the bastards.
It's OK, it won't kill them...... It'll only take of the first 6 inches of dirt!

I believe this requires further debate in a boozer of your choice, JC.

There are important world-changing events to be discussed and it requires the appropriate brain-juice to all make sense.

I think we should requisition North Korea's nuclear arsenal and irradiated the bastards.
It's OK, it won't kill them...... It'll only take of the first 6 inches of dirt!
KNEW IT!!!!! the dundee mafia plottin world domination

just a wee point here ok maybe unrelated to the current subject was watchin an irish video on youtube which featured kevin kilbane a self confessed celtic fan and two other drummers both irish cant remember their names but one of them came out with the most unbelievable pish i have ever heard in my life. he said that the huns 9 in a row was better than if celtic get it because rangers were not present for a large part of it well i would like to remind him that the huns bought theirs by spending millions of pounds in the process but the original 9 in a row won by the hoops was won with no money and in a league which was extremely competitive with several clubs in contention for europe who had great runs to semi finals etc . kilmarnock and dunfermiline both had excellent records in europe also dundee reached the european cup semi final

just a wee point here ok maybe unrelated to the current subject was watchin an irish video on youtube which featured kevin kilbane a self confessed celtic fan and two other drummers both irish cant remember their names but one of them came out with the most unbelievable pish i have ever heard in my life. he said that the huns 9 in a row was better than if celtic get it because rangers were not present for a large part of it well i would like to remind him that the huns bought theirs by spending millions of pounds in the process but the original 9 in a row won by the hoops was won with no money and in a league which was extremely competitive with several clubs in contention for europe who had great runs to semi finals etc . kilmarnock and dunfermiline both had excellent records in europe also dundee reached the european cup semi final
As did the Arabs in 84 and the UEFA Cup final in 87

Who do you prefer up there SP?
Dens was easier to sneak into and Big Tam was the manager when I was younger.

Their supposed to be establishment, but they had: Jim Duffy, Cowboy McCormack, Tosh McKinley, Bobby Connor, Tommy Coyne, Danny Crainie, and of course........ALBERT KIDD.

The Arabs wore orange and had Gough, McLean, Wattie........it's a no-fuckin brainer, EB.

Mon the Dee (sometimes)

Dens was easier to sneak into and Big Tam was the manager when I was younger.

Their supposed to be establishment, but they had: Jim Duffy, Cowboy McCormack, Tosh McKinley, Bobby Connor, Tommy Coyne, Danny Crainie, and of course........ALBERT KIDD.

The Arabs wore orange and had Gough, McLean, Wattie........it's a no-fuckin brainer, EB.

Mon the Dee (sometimes)
?daft question mate sorry ,know utd were a force in the 80s thats about it .

Members online

Latest posts

Back