Why I Hate

Dens was easier to sneak into and Big Tam was the manager when I was younger.

Their supposed to be establishment, but they had: Jim Duffy, Cowboy McCormack, Tosh McKinley, Bobby Connor, Tommy Coyne, Danny Crainie, and of course........ALBERT KIDD.

The Arabs wore orange and had Gough, McLean, Wattie........it's a no-fuckin brainer, EB.

Mon the Dee (sometimes)
ah've had the same jean's on for 4 days now!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:!

I believe this requires further debate in a boozer of your choice, JC.

There are important world-changing events to be discussed and it requires the appropriate brain-juice to all make sense.

I think we should requisition North Korea's nuclear arsenal and irradiated the bastards.
It's OK, it won't kill them...... It'll only take of the first 6 inches of dirt!

SP:
Just woke up to find your reply.
Had my supper after posting my earlier comment and zonked it.
.....and still needing a shower after today's graft mate so I won't be long here.
But d' you think you can really deep clean that amount of filth down to six inches, with North Kim's scud missiles, after all, their long "rangers" could nae even gie The Donald a real tan when he wiz last there, never mind the pee pil!
If 'a provoke him though, just might get Kim angry enough tae get a few sent to the Govan midden, tae help improve the place, but knowin' meh luck and Kim Dung's previous on accuracy, he'll prob no reach the Ipox Jung yard and hit the wee rocket men in Swynecastle... a' well, 'spose 'eh cannae hae 'ahing.
But onto more important things;
Got my and ma missus's Dundee tickets for Sunday's St Paddy's game, and will likely be in the Clep bar before the game, but if you prefer another time, say on Saturday in Centenary/Ambassador or Whites....or anywhere else...just let me know.
Am working in Burntisland on Wed, Thurs and probably most of Frid unfortunately......but if I have a good day earlier in week, maybe get finito sooner, will let you know bud.

Cheers mate.....will be in touch.

Once again our parliament is on the cusp of meddling in areas they do not understand.

It's debatable whether they actually understand anything, but it would appear that their experience of football extends to hospitality suites, corporate boxes, and presenting the occasional trophy (usually to Our Captain).

Now Our Club may be subject to the political mandate regarding: "strict liability".

Now I fully appreciate that there are random acts of fuckwittery occurring on a frequently repeated basis. We are not without our own random dimwits and the day we start encouraging and endorsing this nonsense, is the day we should just burst the ball and all go home.

In saying that, how can an entire club with a regularly attending support of almost 60,000 folk be liable for the actions of one Norman Nobrain?

Perhaps it is a ploy to divert from our inevitable waltz towards 10 Green Titles. Perhaps it is an attempt by our politicians to divert from their own failure in adhering to "strict liability" in upholding their duties and responsibility to the Scottish population.

Perhaps it is just an excuse to pretend that they give a shit when obviously they don't.

An independent observer looking into the prism of Scottish society might see it as some attempt to eliminate the so-called "sectarianism and bigotry" that blights our country.

I know very few sectarian Celtic supporters. I do, however, know a few who loathe the dead club and it's bastard child. I am one of those; however - my hatred is not driven by sectarianism or bigotry, it's not as nuanced as that.

I hate them for THEIR sectarianism, THEIR bigotry, THEIR nationalistic fervour, THEIR racism, THEIR fascistic supremacist values.

Most of all, I hate them for their cheating and their sense of self-entitlement.

I hate them so much, that I don't even want them to die.........just writhing and suffering in agony will do nicely for me.

I need an outlet for my frustration and when I have to vent some spleen.

I don't want to argue with my significant other. I don't want fired from my job (again). I don't want to kick my cat and I don't want to tilt my lance at windmills.

I am unrepentant in my hatred, but that rage is satisfied by every goal we score against them and by every trophy we lift.

I don't have to attack their players. I don't have to throw missiles at them. Every point is a dagger to their dirty black satanic heart and that's good enough for me.

Strict liability???

Politicians in a billion pound glass house shouldn't throw stones (especially at football matches)!
The thing that worries me is that I'm sure a few years ago that the clubs had a vote for strict liability and voted against it. So if the government now comes up with something that makes strict liability a law, eufa will see that as the government interfering in football matters which they don't allow, so could bar us from European football????????

Just read your brilliant post SP,never understood why we too are classed
sectarian or bigots. Our club has always been open to all .
The old club was founded on bigotry by bigots,which never gets mentioned, conveniently ignored as it is now considered to be politically
incorrect.
Underneath the surface it is still bubbling away.
Don't want to sound dumb here but how could they have been founded on bigotry??? The Irish Catholics of the day were being treated as 3rd class citizens and never had an organised
System to fight for their rights. Therefore there was no need to have an organisation (other than the protestant rulers) to stand against the Irish Catholics I think the bigotry came later. Could be wrong ready to be Educated

Think it was about 1920 when the team that played at ipox began their unwritten policy of anti Catholic discrimination. Stand to be corrected.
That was my thoughts, that's why I don't get why people say they were founded on bigotry, I just thought they grew into shear arsed bigots

Start docking teams points and they will soon find a way to stop these bampots getting on to the pitch.
If football can't police itself then our dimwitted politicians will get to involved. They are going need something to do once this brexit stuff is resolved.
You can't be docking teams points for the supporters running onto the pitch it wouldn't be fair on sevco, it has to be fair for all teams.
All those Chelsea fans that sneakily go around wherever sevco are playing and causing all the trouble.
Maybe it would be fairer if sevco are exempt

Think it was about 1920 when the team that played at ipox began their unwritten policy of anti Catholic discrimination. Stand to be corrected.
It was post-war just when we were beginning to dominate again, then they drew up the Primrose Pledge and the dye was cast.

That pledge wasn't just directed at footballing matters, it passed through every establishment institution and permeated throughout the fabric of Scottish society.
I'd hazard a guess and say there are still residual effects of it today

You can't be docking teams points for the supporters running onto the pitch it wouldn't be fair on sevco, it has to be fair for all teams.
All those Chelsea fans that sneakily go around wherever sevco are playing and causing all the trouble.
Maybe it would be fairer if sevco are exempt
Hahaha I agree jinxy, in fact I'd just give them 10 points of a start too.

Darn those pesky supporters of other clubs who rampage through Manchester and the rest of Europe.

Those Chelsea and Millwall fans have a lot to answer for.

I stand corrected dates wise, but for any institution footballing or other to adopt such a stance for decades on employment or lack of it due to creed
or race is as good as being founded on it. It was always lurking there.
I too agree SP that it was happening in every walk of life,I grew up in the
the sixties,seventies,when it was rife.
Scotland was deep in Staunch practices if you were the other very little
opportunity came your way.
Football.... It's only an excuse.

Members online

Latest posts

Back