Will You Ever Forgive Brendan Rodgers?

Will You Ever Forgive Brendan Rodgers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest i think i will always regard him as a flawed bullshitter who is ruled by money,i think when he was saying the right things we overlooked a lot but in the cold light of day just a dick.This is the guy who left his wife for another woman,shes still fighting him for a share of his fortune,a guy who when a club from china offered him wads of cash,he wanted to go and managed to get another 15 grand a week from us to stay,a guy who walked out the door with 11 league games and possibly 3 cup games to make history with a treble treble because a mid table premier team offered him more cash and a guy whos good at spunking other peoples money,doubled our wage bill to 60 million with pretty much the same quality of player as when he arrived.Who cares now,hes gone without a backward glance and thats what he will be getting from me

I wanted him to go at the end of this season. Not because hes a big headed smarmy dwarf prick but because of Europe and also his refusal to adapt was beginning to have consequences in Scotland. I've said before last season's treble papered over a few cracks. I didnt want him to leave with 11 games to go in the league and because of that my opinion of him is even lower than it could have been. Forgive? Who cares? It doesn't matter, it's all about us again what happens to him is of no concern. Im not going to post about him again. Mon the Lenny!

Shamrock I understand players and managers move on but never did I think BR would leave us at this really important time during the season with so much at stake.

And added to that was the way he left us without as much as word because he knew he wasn’t doing this the right way for us the fans or th3 players. Sneaking about and going out the back door.

Now looking back and hindsight is a great thing I can see that he was intending to leave as soon as he could. No I can’t forgive him not now not ever.

Today I’m glad he’s gone because we have a true Celtic man in to take us to the end of the season now so HH NFL ?

I hear what you're saying, gg but money talks these days and loyalty is hard to come by in this me, me, me culture that we can thank Thatcher for.

I hear what you're saying, gg but money talks these days and loyalty is hard to come by in this me, me, me culture that we can thank Thatcher for.

He talked about loyalty of players at beginning of the season & honoring contracts, then 1st chance he gets he offski.
Canny see his pass fae the back working with Leicester, Schmeichel punts it long for Vardy knock down to midfielders then it goes out wide. Hope he fails & fails big time. Sure its never happened in the clubs history, a manager leaving mid season for another job. Rodgers plain a simple is a Judas CVNT

Just saw a video in the Times headline about some fans singing about the IRA shooting him. Fucking embarrassing. A great win last night and this takes the headlines.

Do these Cunts not realise the damage this does to the club? Sing he’s a cunt if you wish, but this is totally unacceptable. The worst thing is some moron uploaded it.

We need to get over him going. It’s done. We were all gutted how he did it. But there are limits and hoping the IRA shoot the guy is Fucking out of order. We all get tarred with the same brush and that pisses me off.

Get a fucking grip and stop dragging the club into the gutter.

100% agree with your statement
Same goes for the coin and flare throwers, they bring heat down on our great club
Most supporters wouldn't give them house room
It's embarrassing, seeing these assholes give mainstream media ammunition against us
Attention seeking childish fukwts

He didn't get the backing he was due hence his decision to leave Celtic. I would like to thank him for the memories as it's been great fun the last few seasons.I like many fans didn't like the way he had left us in the lurch but when he left we were 8 points clear and looking forward to trying for the Treble treble, Neil Lennon is good enough to reach that for Celtic and instead of hating someone we should be concentrating on giving Celtic our full support in winning every game ??????

100% agree with your statement
Same goes for the coin and flare throwers, they bring heat down on our great club
Most supporters wouldn't give them house room
It's embarrassing, seeing these assholes give mainstream media ammunition against us
Attention seeking childish fukwts

There is no excuse for that level of shite. A total embarrassment. We have too many fans who don’t give a fuck about the damage they do to the image of the club. We all get tarred.

He didn't get the backing he was due hence his decision to leave Celtic. I would like to thank him for the memories as it's been great fun the last few seasons.I like many fans didn't like the way he had left us in the lurch but when he left we were 8 points clear and looking forward to trying for the Treble treble, Neil Lennon is good enough to reach that for Celtic and instead of hating someone we should be concentrating on giving Celtic our full support in winning every game ??????
This common sense thing will never catch on!

If only they would spare us the loyalty then who cares if they want to ply their trade elsewhere, dignity costs nothing, the fans were backing him and he left when a lesser club snapped the finger, thats the bottom line (haha the bighoose wont stay open) he left an unfinished campaign.
the-rise-and-fall-of-brendan-rodgers-liverpool-manager-sacked-406-body-image-1444054821-size_1...jpg

Last edited:
To be honest i think i will always regard him as a flawed bullshitter who is ruled by money,i think when he was saying the right things we overlooked a lot but in the cold light of day just a dick.This is the guy who left his wife for another woman,shes still fighting him for a share of his fortune,a guy who when a club from china offered him wads of cash,he wanted to go and managed to get another 15 grand a week from us to stay,a guy who walked out the door with 11 league games and possibly 3 cup games to make history with a treble treble because a mid table premier team offered him more cash and a guy whos good at spunking other peoples money,doubled our wage bill to 60 million with pretty much the same quality of player as when he arrived.Who cares now,hes gone without a backward glance and thats what he will be getting from me

Learned a long time ago, that common sense...isn't so common

A failed EPL manager who has delusions of grandeur. I don't think that he left for the money, I think he left because like most sociopaths he believes he's the best there is. Of course his track record shows that he cannot compete at that level. He, unfortunately for him, will be found wanting again. He'll be sacked at some point, having burned his bridges, but as with most sociopaths, he will not accept that he's simply not of the required standard, and he'll wash up somewhere, lower league, defiant. Fuck him!

A failed EPL manager who has delusions of grandeur. I don't think that he left for the money, I think he left because like most sociopaths he believes he's the best there is. Of course his track record shows that he cannot compete at that level. He, unfortunately for him, will be found wanting again. He'll be sacked at some point, having burned his bridges, but as with most sociopaths, he will not accept that he's simply not of the required standard, and he'll wash up somewhere, lower league, defiant. Fuck him!
Of course he left for money and absolutely nothing else. He was goin to China last year and squeezed another fifteen grand a week outta lawell to stay. Only for the deal to fall through anyway. Now think about that for a second. It's your life long ambition to manage in china? I don't fuckin think so. The wee tramp would have went to ANY fuckin team for an extra few quid. He's the managerial equivalent to a fuckin crack head hooker! (Apologies to any crack head hookers I may have insulted).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back