World Cup Predictor πŸ€πŸ¦˜πŸ€

Ive never signed up for wan of these 'free' predictor things.
Cos if the product is 'free'!
You're the product.
Wise up.

Tis true BB of course that the superbru site is successful by selling on cookie Information and advertising data to 3rd party websites and apps that will try to dredge the site or connected sites within your device(s) to taylor advertising at you but that's no different from anything you will see on this site or the Celtic star or most websites, even if yoy reject the cookies, you've probably already given another app permission fo look at that one anyway.

The only stuff I ever bothered about was my location had to be off though certain apps will ping you still in places.
I Have given up really on the cookies because they have so many backdoor entries its near impossible to keep data from an app if it really wants it it will get it through being connected to the weather app or email app permissions, football columns requesting you to agree before you read or some other way .

They already have all my data I suppose I'm saying , that all of the apps on my phone and tv are connected , the cloud etc .
Now doesnt matter unless I'm a secret revolutionary , that I started from my bed yesterday or this morning because they know all the analytics up to that point anyway

Yeah we are the product but it's so easy to get data on anyone as everyone has an email address, a yahoo account a google account or a Celtic noise account which is connected by cookie permissions to whoever you click ' I agree ' to.

Far too many bhuddy to stop the machine.
So I just play the game , superbru organise its software, 50 organises our team and I try hard to stick near the top 10.

Last edited:
315653400_505084398343298_4277132407221865196_n.jpg

20 contenders with plenty time for more excellent numbers.
First round always tough but somebody always gets a decent start, begins enjoying yella bunnets and top of the Table.
Says something about it and starts falling away .
Cmon the WC predictor be good to me
Such fun , not competitive at all
haa ha ha

🀞🏻

Aye, I'm a stubborn git & lock my prediction it so I can't change it. Fancy England to crash out at the Group stages, they're a team and manager, that's shot it's bolt & failed at Euro21, but for another thread

Good Luck Ghirls & Bhoys
The FA blundered by keeping Southgate in place.
He should've left on a high after euro final defeat, still made the final though.

Think he'll chuck it after they exit this tourney or he'll be pushed.

The FA blundered by keeping Southgate in place.
He should've left on a high after euro final defeat, still made the final though.

Think he'll chuck it after they exit this tourney or he'll be pushed.
Think he might go after the world Cup either way good or bad for them (bad πŸ™), I've a funny feeling come next season he will be at Old Trafford,and no not the cricket ground πŸπŸ˜‚.

Aff tae a flyer, not. Obviously gave the hosts too much respect thinking they could mibbie get draw πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Aff tae a flyer as well , just happen to be flying like a 10 ton bunker buster rather than a plane or a bird.

Halfway through round 1 ( 8 games ) and I'm sitting with 3 points (whits that? Somebody laughing? )
3pts is terrible even for me this season has been the worst predictor of my Celtic Noise life.

So , upon noticing that I'm sitting plum last in the round at the rounds halfway stage , 2 close (3pts) from 8 games 3/24 πŸ™ˆ
I couldnt help but notice that as shoite as ive been I'm only 0.5pts behind high flyer Tartan Tim 🀣 and Fisiani who are both on 3.5 pts and could yet challenge me for that world cup spoon.

Nah, I've taken the time to sit doon, look, think again, pick again , change about 6/8 predictions that I'm sure will fire me up the way because I canny go doon the way being last.
Just remember it's only haulf time in round 1 and winters coming grrr cough!
SCARY GRRR LIKE A LISBON LION
GRRROOAAARRR RRRR GRRRR
meow!

Ooft! Believe that? Cmon Croatia/Hrvatska wow what a save!
That ba' speed on it , like a bullet , a speeding football bullet thing thats really quick so quick it's like a speeding......
Its fast

Round 1 has been almost as much of a disaster as the Qatar world cups real matchday 1 , with only 4 games returning any points for me 4/12 so far I have managed to perform a wee miracle at the bottom of the table and dragged myself from plum last to joint last on 5.5pts alongside Tartan Tim and Fisiani and only Β½ a point behind mag 7.

Squeaky bum time with only 4 fixtures remaining .
Tbh my predictors this season have been pretty woeful and how I've not got a spoon yet Idk.

Still , putting on a show there to get myself level and gain a Β½ point was a mini result ( or was it putting on a shoe) .

4 fixtures remain for round 1, thinking I'm out of contention for the bunnet.

All to play for these last 4 games where you'd expect Cameroon to beat Switzerland 3-0 , being an African nation with the crowd behind them , South Korea to do to Uruguay what Japan did to Germany and beat them 3-1, Portugal and Ghana hmmm πŸ€” that games got bad blood all over it as ear chewer Luis Suarez, the guy who cheated Ghana last time at the world cup, never forget his ( turning into the goalie for a second, to deny Ghana becoming the first African side to reach the semi finals) he saved it, with his hands! Was sent off, Ghana missed the penalty and lost the eventual penalty shoot out as well.
Leaving suspicions that Ghanaians dont like Suarez very much and a mission to put that right 3-2 to Ghana and finally Brazil v (in form ) Serbia who've barely lost a game of football since Scotland knocked them out of the euros sevco style ( by penalties, in front of an empty stadium against any Serb who didn't have covid19 at the time ).

Having seen how Argentina were dismantled by Soddi Arabia you'd expect nothing other than a sure 2-1 victory for the Serbs , ( would yeez not, TT, Fis and Mag7?)

Last day of the first section of games today folks, so if you've like me done them on a round by round basis, get yir predictions done for round 2.

As I suspected I know just about as much about international football as I do club football 😱.

Last day of the first section of games today folks, so if you've like me done them on a round by round basis, get yir predictions done for round 2.

As I suspected I know just about as much about international football as I do club football 😱.
I suspected I'd do better this predictor cos I've been pish in the other wans I'm due a break.
Turns oot suspicions arent good for you and I'm in last place heading for my 1st ever spoon ( in this wc predictor πŸ˜›)

I'm suspecting nothing fae noo oan except I've got a wee suspicion that I might win the widdin spoon.

About time I won something anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back