Your Unsung Celtic Heroes

Hoopy427

Players who maybe weren't with us for too long but really left a mark and you remember as a bit of a star, So no Jinky or Henrik and no Lubo either because he's to obvious, sorry Lubosleftpeg!
I'll kick off with Paul Elliott, loved that guy, great defender and i always felt he gave his absolute all for us, and his middle name is Marcellus, just like Muthafuka's boss! 😹

Bridie Bhoy

Players who maybe weren't with us for too long but really left a mark and you remember as a bit of a star, So no Jinky or Henrik and no Lubo either because he's to obvious, sorry Lubosleftpeg!
I'll kick off with Paul Elliott, loved that guy, great defender and i always felt he gave his absolute all for us, and his middle name is Marcellus, just like Muthafuka's boss! 😹
As well as Paul Elliott I loved Marc Reiper. Thought he was phenomenal and it was very unfortunate that he picked up that toe injury that ended his career.

The Galway shawl

Or big 'Crucial' always there for that Crucial tackle when needed.