Your Unsung Celtic Heroes

You think he was coming back from a 3-0 loss to Kilmarnock? How far behind they were in the league?
Did you think the Huns would go bust that season? The fact is we did come back,they did go bust.So when we win 9iar you think it was down to Anthony stokes keeping Lennon in a job? As he started this run? Fair enough mate that's your opinion.am allowed mine.

Did you think the Huns would go bust that season? The fact is we did come back,they did go bust.So when we win 9iar you think it was down to Anthony stokes keeping Lennon in a job? As he started this run? Fair enough mate that's your opinion.am allowed mine.
I remember that season looking at the mad price we were to win the league but neither having the disposable capital or guts to take the chance. Stokesy turned that game and by extention turned that season. Lennon's managerial career was essentially wank to that point. Up steps Stokesy. I rest my fucking case! Fuckin legend; I hope you're still hurting Sasa Papac.

I remember that season looking at the mad price we were to win the league but neither having the disposable capital or guts to take the chance. Stokesy turned that game and by extention turned that season. Lennon's managerial career was essentially wank to that point. Up steps Stokesy. I rest my fucking case! Fuckin legend; I hope you're still hurting Sasa Papac.
His managerial career may have been wank. But to say stokes rescued it infers that you thought he was a gonner that's speculation!
Not fact l rest my fucking case!

Anyway HH mate.☘☘☘

His managerial career may have been wank. But to say stokes rescued it infers that you thought he was a gonner that's speculation!
Not fact l rest my fucking case!
Did you watch the game? My recollection is of a turning point which inspired a wee bit in of hope when dealing with triumphalist fucks who seemed to keep winning and it didn't look like we had a challenge. Looked like more of the fucking same cos we didn't fucking know what was coming but one Irishman said no and in doing so saved the career of a man who would represent the supporters of the Loyalist Murder gangs who gunned down teenage girls in his home town in the same time as he wore the fake national Jersey they longed for.

Did you watch the game? My recollection is of a turning point which inspired a wee bit in of hope when dealing with triumphalist fucks who seemed to keep winning and it didn't look like we had a challenge. Looked like more of the fucking same cos we didn't fucking know what was coming but one Irishman said no and in doing so saved the career of a man who would represent the supporters of the Loyalist Murder gangs who gunned down teenage girls in his home town in the same time as he wore the fake national Jersey they longed for.
Aye watched the game raging like every other fan, but we done it. Been going over to the six counties for a long time so not going down that road mate but Have a good evening. Might catch you in the FELONS for a pint one day.😉✊

I loved all the players mentioned above, but few that I thought were important players and never really get much mention

Joe Ledley- I was sad to see him go.

But Craig Burley was really important player in my favourite season. Larsson stole the show but Burley and Lambert were crucial that season

And one my favourite all time players was Jackie McNamara

Loved tom Boyd as well

Members online

Latest posts

Back