“It smacked of hypocrisy” – Nicola Sturgeon’s Outrageous Celtic Comments, Neil Lennon Out… Standing

Do you not believe there is an agenda by the SNP then?? They didn't have to condemn celtic over the boli incident or the dubai trip. They proved that when they praised the huns. She chose to take aim at us. When it was sevco she chose not to speak about it. The SNP and Jimmy krankie fan club will never criticise her or her party.
No agenda, they've enough on their plate without having to answer questions about arsehole football players from journalists who do have an agenda.
You may not have noticed but there are many in the SNP who are critical of her and her government.
Couldn't give a toss what SNP supporters think, that's up to them, I have no time for any politician or political party.
Stupid name calling debases any views.

TBH I only recall her saying that i have seen photos and they do not look good, but that does not mean she disagreed with the trip she went on to say elite sports can travel. The media made the deal with the photos and put it to the statement and all of a sudden it appears not as it is.
I xould say look theres two people not social distancing, but on closer look i could show documents stating both these people are negative and same bubble group.
A photo tells nothing of fact.
As for the story today Celtic cannot come outa all guns blazing after the event thats why we need PR, when she mentions Celtic attack straight away, do not wait till the media blows the story up after the horse jas bolted

There's probably over 100 pages of the same discussions on other pages boab and I've tried to not get involved. The reasons are I don't have all the facts. We hear very little about the SNP in Surrey. I see all my info on these pages and the articles on the Star. But what I've seen is celtic bringing out the yellow card speech...then sevco being praised. Celtic being moaned at for Dubai. Now our names brought up when sevco players make a breach.
Now if it has all been blown up by the media and celtic weren't condemned for boli then the huns praised. If celtic weren't condemned for Dubai. If all that was just blown up media hype then it wouldn't matter because she's gone and used the scottish media tactics by dragging our name into something we had nothing to do with. The huns breached covid rules. Not us. We didn't have to be mentioned. The same when the hun fans are sectarian or racist or acting like animals. It's always the "old firm" fans. Different sides of the same coin bullshit

As usual Lennon is deflecting from his own ineptitude. If its not the Scottish Government its Covid, its the SFA, its the SPFL, it the referees etc etc etc. His press conferences have been a load of disingenuous crap all season, he's still trying to say we are playing wonderfully well, with the same smirk on his face, after almost every game.
Scottish Government are anti football, not anti Celtic. They would rather ignore it but journalists ask questions at the daily briefings and she answers. Not a surprise that there was hardly a question regarding Rangers this week given the tsunami of questions regarding us and Aberdeen, but that's Scottish journalism for you.
I vote SNP because I want an independent Scotland, no other reason, and will continue to do so until we get another referendum.cis
Gary
He’s the only person from Celtic that’s got anything to say. You’ll bang on about silence them when someone says something 🤷‍♂️
You seem to be amongst a crew that criticise anything he says, no matter right or wrong. One track mind it’s Lennon fault for everything END OF
What about if big Eddie had been in this form for say even another 8 games in season instead of strolling about with a dummy. What would the gap be then ? Next to fuck all

Do you want Lenny to come out and say the players are playing shite and their attitudes a joke. How did it go after st mirren game when he told the truth - slaughtered probably be you as well

he ain’t covered himself in glory, far from it but this hard on you have for him is exactly what I’m referring to earlier

No agenda, they've enough on their plate without having to answer questions about arsehole football players from journalists who do have an agenda.
You may not have noticed but there are many in the SNP who are critical of her and her government.
Couldn't give a toss what SNP supporters think, that's up to them, I have no time for any politician or political party.
Stupid name calling debases any views.

Only when the name calling is against someone you like. That debate has been had on here when krankie was being slagged off...its OK to call thatcher a cunt and not sturgeon...all depends on who's been called the stupid name I suppose.

Gary
He’s the only person from Celtic that’s got anything to say. You’ll bang on about silence them when someone says something 🤷‍♂️
You seem to be amongst a crew that criticise anything he says, no matter right or wrong. One track mind it’s Lennon fault for everything END OF
What about if big Eddie had been in this form for say even another 8 games in season instead of strolling about with a dummy. What would the gap be then ? Next to fuck all

Do you want Lenny to come out and say the players are playing shite and their attitudes a joke. How did it go after st mirren game when he told the truth - slaughtered probably be you as well

he ain’t covered himself in glory, far from it but this hard on you have for him is exactly what I’m refereeing to earlier
He shouldn't be there.
Those who have the power to change are hiding behind him but given their silence its Lennon who will take all of the flak, rightly so, because he's wheeled out to talk crap week after week. He could try being honest, or do the honourable thing and admit he's not up to the job and leave. Leave the shitshow to the CEO, the absent landlord, the faceless NEDs to sort out.

Anyway. There is enough SNP debate on other threads and like I said she has no effect on my day to day life. I'm angry that she has dragged our name into something that has nothing to do with us. But I'm not getting dragged into politics. I'm taking SB1 stand on that....here for the party. Not the politics. And well done lenny for calling it out. He's been asked a question, wether loaded or not, and he answered it honestly.

Only when the name calling is against someone you like. That debate has been had on here when krankie was being slagged off...its OK to call thatcher a cunt and not sturgeon...all depends on who's been called the stupid name I suppose.
I would always call Thatcher Thatcher. Cant be bothered with all the childish stuff, even when it is funny, weather its politics, football, sport, music, anything.

I would always call Thatcher Thatcher. Cant be bothered with all the childish stuff, even when it is funny, weather its politics, football, sport, music, anything.

You were obviously brought up well Gary 😂 although I never understood the argument that sweary words devalue an argument. Words are powerful and what ever words get your point and emotion across should be used imo.

He shouldn't be there.
Those who have the power to change are hiding behind him but given their silence its Lennon who will take all of the flak, rightly so, because he's wheeled out to talk crap week after week. He could try being honest, or do the honourable thing and admit he's not up to the job and leave. Leave the shitshow to the CEO, the absent landlord, the faceless NEDs to sort out.
I agree with you on everything you say there except he’s a manager that has titles in the bag. He believes that he can do the job and feels there are ‘mitigating circumstances’ why he’s been hindered
Now I’m not arguing the above to be true but that’ll be his thoughts
I’d be delighted if he went tomorrow for everyone concerned

Suppose it's where you come from and where you are brought up. If I call someone an arsehole or a cunt then I'm an uneducated NED with a poor vocabulary but if Boris calls someone a great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellie then he's a well educated Etonian and his argument holds value 😂😂

Sturgeon............and it’s a NO from me!
SNP Scottish torys!
Am of the same view. The SNP are a sham.
Education has went down the pan under their leadership and are now refusing to release an independent review of secondary education until after the election.
Sturgeon and a cronies tried to destroy Alex salmond with fake accusations of sexual assault and attempted rape.
The SNP have also politicised the police and the PF office.
The SNP are ,in my view worse than the tories.
As they say nationalism is one step away from fascism

It’s quite possible for two things to be true at the same time. Lennon can GTF and nothing is going to deflect from his rank performance this season. He is toast and it’s embarrassing that the board think they can ignore us.

equally the Scottish govt Has clearly held us to a different standard to their hun pals. As have the media by their complicit silence. That the snp are courting the hun is no surprise. That’s their nature and demographic. I laugh at the independence supporters on here and other sites trying to justify it. I can feel their discomfort.

Do you not believe there is an agenda by the SNP then?? They didn't have to condemn celtic over the boli incident or the dubai trip. They proved that when they praised the huns. She chose to take aim at us. When it was sevco she chose not to speak about it. The SNP and Jimmy krankie fan club will never criticise her or her party.
Is there an agenda over Aberdeen?
The agenda is the media of that there is no doubt, but anyone who thinks every non Catholic is a hun is not on this planet. there are Protestants from all walks of life in Scotland who hate Sevco and their Unionism same as some Catholics hate all things republicanism, Glasow is a goldfish mentality, the people and business community who determine political change do so with the best intentions, in most cases, and not from a Celtic v Sevco standpoint.

Tories self agenda
Labour self agenda
SNP self agenda
Public have to determine who serves their best interest going forward.

The peole who praised the huns are huns themselves it is not what party they represent it is the self interest. Cannot condem the whole of Scotland police because a muppet sings the billy boys to an administrator but thats the way it came across, why, because he represents the uniform. No different from a bus driver been drunk in uniform giving people grief, he represents the job as a whole. Its us as individuals who have to diffirentitiate. the media will print what sells and the media will defo print anti Celtic stories they know who they are writing for and the IQ level.

You were obviously brought up well Gary 😂 although I never understood the argument that sweary words devalue an argument. Words are powerful and what ever words get your point and emotion across should be used imo.
Sweary words are wonderfully descriptive, its the name calling I find tedious. As Billy Connolly said
"A lot of people say that it's a lack of vocabulary that makes you swear. Rubbish. I know thousands of words but I still prefer "fuck"."

Sturgeon is either stupid or devious, one or the other.
Everybody in Scotland knows you cannot get involved in 'old firm' activities without being accused of favouritism or bias, happens to refs, the sfa, compliance officers, pundits, media, dugs, cats you name it. It makes no difference that she keeps insisting that she has no allegiances, she could have said at the start of all of this "I won't be commenting on individual clubs" but she didn't, quite the opposite, she's gone out of her way to condemn some clubs and praise others.
Given thats she's a politician and all that they really care about is votes, I'll suggest she's being devious rather than stupid. Operation be nice to huns and pick up a few new votes is in full swing.

In mentioned in a previous post about an Email I sent her regarding the disgusting Bigot walk from Ibrox (,fenian bashing) and her lack of making a public statement, more so as it as her Constituency.
Months past weeks past and no response.
I then sent a second one,eventually I received a generic reply from one of
her lackeys which was nothing to with anything.
I still await a response.
you find that alot ,when complaining to the snp they will either ignore your email or send an automated reply that has no relevance to the subject you were asking , the scottish office has ot to be the worst for that
All emails are supposed to be answered within 4 days i'm still waiting for a reply regarding who saw fit to commend the sevco on there other breach

Members online

Latest posts

Back