“It smacked of hypocrisy” – Nicola Sturgeon’s Outrageous Celtic Comments, Neil Lennon Out… Standing

What does the SNP voters on here think about the apparent double standards we are witnessing from Ms Sturgeon.....with consideration also to the way Alex Salmond was railroaded by the SNP?
That'll be the Salmond who saw fit to include bigots from follow follow onto his OBFA summit gave them a platform ,again our board sat there said fk all. the same Salmond who along with McAskil thought the bigoted cup match at hampden was a great day out enjoyed by all and heard nothing while in reality it was 90 minites of sectarian/child abuse chanting

have no sympathy for any of them there all huns first and always will be and salmond is much of a knt as sturgeon

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on Lennon and Sutton calling them out , about time too..Unreal the logic being implied by Rangers fans .You can break Covid rules as many times as you like as long as the amount that break the rules dont mix with the rest of the team .Shocking logic because it suits the crimes of their team .This is the second time that the Rangers players have deliberately broke the rules , there must be consequences !..But government will do nothing because its not Celtic..SFA have to do something or Sevco players will continue to break the rules knowing it wont harm team..The players dont pay any attention to the manager so there must be outside action to bring the club to heel

Last edited:
He was asked his feeling on the difference I how celtic have been treated and he gave his honest opinion. Lennon has very little support anymore when it comes to the team but he speaks facts on this issue.
He seems to be the only voice speaking up where's they shysters on the board ,,,not a word also why are we takin 6 coaches to games, i'd find it hard to believe other clubs do that especially the likes of Aberdeen or Ross county

Is there an agenda over Aberdeen?
The agenda is the media of that there is no doubt, but anyone who thinks every non Catholic is a hun is not on this planet. there are Protestants from all walks of life in Scotland who hate Sevco and their Unionism same as some Catholics hate all things republicanism, Glasow is a goldfish mentality, the people and business community who determine political change do so with the best intentions, in most cases, and not from a Celtic v Sevco standpoint.

Tories self agenda
Labour self agenda
SNP self agenda
Public have to determine who serves their best interest going forward.

The peole who praised the huns are huns themselves it is not what party they represent it is the self interest. Cannot condem the whole of Scotland police because a muppet sings the billy boys to an administrator but thats the way it came across, why, because he represents the uniform. No different from a bus driver been drunk in uniform giving people grief, he represents the job as a whole. Its us as individuals who have to diffirentitiate. the media will print what sells and the media will defo print anti Celtic stories they know who they are writing for and the IQ level.

I dont think there is agenda against anyone boab. I believe its more of an agenda to gain hun votes. If pissing of Hamilton fans would swing a couple of blue votes I think the SNP would do that. It just so happens that we are punch bag on this occassion. I believe they are using the same tactics as the media, who pander to the hun to sell copies. Do I think all SNP politicians are huns, absolutely not. Most of them will probably look at football fans as uneducated hooligans. Rugby will probably be their sport.

Nothing like leaving wi dignity. And this is nothing like it.

Lennys a great Celtic man and always will be 🍀 but misguided and desperate to the point of delusion here. And no that I'd vote for her but Krankie has some pretty powerful mates.
Deflection at 100%

What does the SNP voters on here think about the apparent double standards we are witnessing from Ms Sturgeon.....with consideration also to the way Alex Salmond was railroaded by the SNP?
I have always voted SNP. I will not vote for them again until Sturgeon and her cabal of perjurers are out the door.
The plot to send an innocent man to jail is like something out the Moscow show trials of the 1930s.
A jury ruled that several SNP officials lied in court. What happened to those who lied in court? Contracts extended in some cases. Remember what happened to Tommy Sheridan? And he won his case.
The real question is, Why have the UK media not been covering this and using it as a stick to beat the SNP? Read as much as you can about the conspiracy to get Alex Salmond. It's truly shocking. Now SNP are trying to block evidence to the commitee on the grounds it would identify one of the perjurers. They are using the "anonymity laws" granted to those who are victims of sexual violence to prevent evidence of their crimes (perjury is a crime ask TS) coming before the commitee, even though a jury (eight women on the jury) found there were no sexual crimes and therefore no victims.

For me the SNP were a means to end. I would never vote SNP in an independent Scotland.
I won't vote SNP again until the liars are ousted.
Why is Sturgeon going out her way to Condemn Celtic while adopting a different tone when it comes to the sevvies? How many sevvies vote SNP or can be persuaded to vote SNP? Very few I think.

Last edited:
I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the snp lubo or that manky mob
I get much more annoyed when we are the victims of clear double standards, vilified by a government that should have cancelled the Dubai trip through information ONLY they had to hand at that time.
Yet when our manager calls it out he’s called all sorts of disgusting names and portrayed as an unhinged looney.
And instead of being backed by club and our supporters for saying what we now know to be accurate he’s villified by his own.
In this season of all seasons, sections of the support have not stood by their own when needed and went along with the mass media hysteria created to undermine our season.
Oh and he’s had a fecking mare as manager this year but football aside this is a successful manager with trophies in the bag. I wonder if slippy was to be afforded the same rough treatment in the last months of last season. Well never know
🍀 🍀 🍀 👏👏👏🍀🍀🍀 I love hearing from real Tims

I have always voted SNP. I will not vote for them again until Sturgeon and her cabal of perjurers are out the door.
The plot to send an innocent man to jail is like something out the Moscow show trials of the 1930s.
A jury ruled that several SNP officials lied in court. What happened to those who lied in court? Contracts extended in some cases. Remember what happened to Tommy Sheridan? And he won his case.
The real question is, Why have the UK media not been covering this and using it as a stick to beat the SNP? Read as much as you can about the conspiracy to get Alex Salmond. It's truly shocking. Now SNP are trying to block evidence to the commitee on the grounds it would identify one of the perjurers. They are using the "anonymity laws" granted to those who are victims of sexual violence to prevent evidence of their crimes (perjury is a crime ask TS) coming before the commitee, even though a jury found there were no sexual crimes and therefore no victims.

For me the SNP were a means to end. I would never vote SNP in an independent Scotland.
I won't vote SNP again until the liars are ousted.
Why is Sturgeon going out her way to Condemn Celtic while adopting a different tone when it comes to the sevvies? How many sevvies vote SNP?
She is under the illusion that she is mollifying the nutcase demographic Richy. What a f*cking misreading of the script and it may cost her dearly

In mentioned in a previous post about an Email I sent her regarding the disgusting Bigot walk from Ibrox (,fenian bashing) and her lack of making a public statement, more so as it as her Constituency.
Months past weeks past and no response.
I then sent a second one,eventually I received a generic reply from one of
her lackeys which was nothing to with anything.
I still await a response.
You'll get another page of generic pish in all probability Starry

I dont think there is agenda against anyone boab. I believe its more of an agenda to gain hun votes. If pissing of Hamilton fans would swing a couple of blue votes I think the SNP would do that. It just so happens that we are punch bag on this occassion. I believe they are using the same tactics as the media, who pander to the hun to sell copies. Do I think all SNP politicians are huns, absolutely not. Most of them will probably look at football fans as uneducated hooligans. Rugby will probably be their sport.
The last vote it was not the huns who made a difference it was the better together vote that did it, this time round the swing has been happening because of politics and the westminster rule and defiance in telling the Scots they have no say in their future, businesses wanted to be in the EU as it makes sense for small to medium businesses to have access to a wider community and customer base and to have no barriers to prevent trade, thats what will swing it, not a couple of punters who talk shite all day in the Bristol bar and Louden.

The last vote it was not the huns who made a difference it was the better together vote that did it, this time round the swing has been happening because of politics and the westminster rule and defiance in telling the Scots they have no say in their future, businesses wanted to be in the EU as it makes sense for small to medium businesses to have access to a wider community and customer base and to have no barriers to prevent trade, thats what will swing it, not a couple of punters who talk shite all day in the Bristol bar and Louden.

You may very well be right boab, as I've said I'm not up to scratch on scottish politics....but in a referendum every single vote counts. They possibly believe they 100% have the tartan army vote and they assume that all celtic fans are nationalist and will vote SNP as means to gain independence. Unfortunately there is a high number of unionists in scotland....and not all of them sevco or even football fans. Just proud brits who will want to keep their queen and Union Jack, ex army and the like. So as the SNP sit down together and try to work out the sure fire best way to win votes, who do they target. No need for the tartan wearers and the green nationalist, they already have their votes. No point targeting the non football supporting unionists who are probably all middle to upper class snobs who aren't for turning...let's target the morons. Use the media tactic. Feed them moonbeams and have a go at timmy. Yes it may only turn a few hun heads.....or it may turn thousands, maybe that's what they are hoping....at the end of the day what to they have to lose, as we have seen on here alone, no matter what they do, celtic fans will vote if just to gain independence.

The age demographic of the vote had the biggest say in amongst a lot of factors such as the hun vote. The older the voter the higher percentage voted no.
These were people born in the 30’s/40’s/50’s and while they had endured tough times, their recent decades had included the right to buy scheme, subsequent property boom and were amongst the last to keep final salary pension schemes.
The union had in theory worked for them though not all and voting for independence was to much of a risk especially in their twilight years.

You may very well be right boab, as I've said I'm not up to scratch on scottish politics....but in a referendum every single vote counts. They possibly believe they 100% have the tartan army vote and they assume that all celtic fans are nationalist and will vote SNP as means to gain independence. Unfortunately there is a high number of unionists in scotland....and not all of them sevco or even football fans. Just proud brits who will want to keep their queen and Union Jack, ex army and the like. So as the SNP sit down together and try to work out the sure fire best way to win votes, who do they target. No need for the tartan wearers and the green nationalist, they already have their votes. No point targeting the non football supporting unionists who are probably all middle to upper class snobs who aren't for turning...let's target the morons. Use the media tactic. Feed them moonbeams and have a go at timmy. Yes it may only turn a few hun heads.....or it may turn thousands, maybe that's what they are hoping....at the end of the day what to they have to lose, as we have seen on here alone, no matter what they do, celtic fans will vote if just to gain independence.
See below lubo but the biggest factor in not getting the undecideds was the arse they made of the currency question
Even 5 years later they dint know their arse from their elbow on it

Back