1st Music thread in ages

This is a song written and sang by Gerry Cunningham who wrote and sang the Aidan McAnespie song. Dedicated to our forum comrades currently dealing with significant loss.

This one's dedicated to The Deadner and any other Armagh hoors. Ye should know fuckin rightly who I am by now :ROFLMAO:

5843168_0.jpg

Now For something completely different I thought I would give you a big heavy chunk of cultuuur - just scroll by if you don’t fancy it much but it’s on of my favourites from my eclectic taste in music.

Now For something completely different I thought I would give you a big heavy chunk of cultuuur - just scroll by if you don’t fancy it much but it’s on of my favourites from my eclectic taste in music.

The only culture I normally get is the heavy chunk of mold that grows on the half-loaf.

Got to say though, that wee lassie would certainly help me hit the high notes.

The only culture I normally get is the heavy chunk of mold that grows on the half-loaf.

Got to say though, that wee lassie would certainly help me hit the high notes.
Hahaha SP you could’ve kidded on and said blue cheese and kept it posh.

I know she is as beautiful as the music imo.

I’m not really into classical music but this tune stuck in my head from when I was wee in 1970s. It was the tune to a current affairs show called This Week.
Its a belting tune…sounds like league winning music to me,
Jan Sibelius and The Karelia Suite

For anyone celebrating Forfar-born Bon Scott at this weekend's Bonfest.

Absolute legend burnt out and exploited in life and death by the hun Youngs. Bon was recording Back In Black when he died. His girlfriend has stated people came to their apartment and took all Bon's songbooks, diaries etc right after his death. AC/DC got the best songs of at least 3 albums out of Bon's lyrics after his death. It's no accident his family have gotten royalties for Back In Black from day one. He was even getting ripped off over lyrics while alive.
About 10:30 in here

Last edited:
For anyone celebrating Forfar-born Bon Scott at this weekend's Bonfest.

I’m up in Kirriemuir at bonfest festival this weekend, last nites headline act was thunderstruck, the flew in 10,000 miles from Australia to play, fecken brilliant I’ve seen the “real” ac/dc 5-6 times, but these guys were on a par, might have been even better, as a musician I know Angus makes lots of fluffed notes when playing live, but this band was spot on.
8DB221A3-7ED7-4661-A6C7-F89308833F35.jpeg28ECFE93-33D2-4A2D-9C05-324B251B4AEB.jpegDA8CF096-5DA1-49F1-BC44-DE6B0EBAC235.jpeg5A5B9F90-3D93-4269-BC1F-630766F87877.jpeg

Attachments

• 75B8B3E5-2CF9-43F3-8C26-82DBC64F3C20.jpeg
    75B8B3E5-2CF9-43F3-8C26-82DBC64F3C20.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Latest posts

Back