2 things about Sunday

The Celtic Ghostie

Celtic TV ( a great 50 quids worth in my opinion ) if you have it go to 91 minutes when Calmac is decked midway inside our half and watch Matt O'Reilly high fiving and fist pumping him as he's trying to roll about :ROFLMAO:. This bhoy gets it and I'm delighted the club wish to extend and improve his contract. Another great moment in 99 minutes when Tony the tiger is poking Scales and Lagerbielke in the chest and telling them just how f*cking good they were, but back to Matt , I would not have sold his boots to Leeds for 10 million. I would love this boy to stay at the club long term like Cal. Lastly what about Fran and the girls today, a great result against a very accomplished Brondby team 🍀🍀🍀

Celtic TV ( a great 50 quids worth in my opinion ) if you have it go to 91 minutes when Calmac is decked midway inside our half and watch Matt O'Reilly high fiving and fist pumping him as he's trying to roll about :ROFLMAO:. This bhoy gets it and I'm delighted the club wish to extend and improve his contract. Another great moment in 99 minutes when Tony the tiger is poking Scales and Lagerbielke in the chest and telling them just how f*cking good they were, but back to Matt , I would not have sold his boots to Leeds for 10 million. I would love this boy to stay at the club long term like Cal. Lastly what about Fran and the girls today, a great result against a very accomplished Brondby team 🍀🍀🍀
Matt to sign and the Ghirls do shine.
"The future's so bright I gotta wear shades"

Totally agree Ghostie I have had Celtic TV since it was introduce decades ago.
In Oz Celtic games can start anytime between 9pm like last Sunday to 4am for CL games.
If I miss the KO is their anyway I can watch the game from the start without knowing the score ???
Like I can with Foxtel for internationals or Optus for the EPL.
I have emailed Celtic TV several time but they haven't responded, which is unusual as in the past when I had a problem they replied the next day & at my age their has been problems.
When I started school we used ink wells & pens, if the teacher caught you throwing the sharp pens it was hand out straight for 6 of the straps no if or but,
at least it warmed up your hands in winter. :(
Ps if the answer is NO thats OK I just want to know.

Totally agree Ghostie I have had Celtic TV since it was introduce decades ago.
In Oz Celtic games can start anytime between 9pm like last Sunday to 4am for CL games.
If I miss the KO is their anyway I can watch the game from the start without knowing the score ???
Like I can with Foxtel for internationals or Optus for the EPL.
I have emailed Celtic TV several time but they haven't responded, which is unusual as in the past when I had a problem they replied the next day & at my age their has been problems.
When I started school we used ink wells & pens, if the teacher caught you throwing the sharp pens it was hand out straight for 6 of the straps no if or but,
at least it warmed up your hands in winter. :(
Ps if the answer is NO thats OK I just want to know.

You can after midnight UK time on Celtic TV…

Poor auld Pish Spice 😂😂😂😂.

Loved when our own pin up bhoy (Shammy made me say it 😂) turned him in the penalty box and he still well flying with no one near him, if you ask me he was going in at that speed looking to dive for a pen and our Matt ripped the pish right out of him...

Told Mrs Shades we call him Pish Spice now and every time I've watched the highlights since she ends up in fits of laughter... Loves the name..

Back