2 things about Sunday

Cantwell is not as good as he has built himself up to be, there is a reason he could never make it in England. Maybe when he goes surfing next Summer(I assume he will due to his haircut) he will get eaten by a shark*

*Too much?
A shark???? That skinny wee runt will likely be swallowed up by a feckin' semi-decent sized Koi.

He's nothing but a really poor sand dancer, mate.....spends more time on his arse than he does his feet

No self-respecting shark would take even a nibble at that cunt.....far too much of a liberty

A shark???? That skinny wee runt will likely be swallowed up by a feckin' semi-decent sized Koi.

He's nothing but a really poor sand dancer, mate.....spends more time on his arse than he does his feet

No self-respecting shark would take even a nibble at that cunt.....far too much of a liberty
By the way, Man........you are indeed a great inclusion to this brilliant wee club.

Really enjoyed your posts, please stick around for the mayhem to follow follow (ffs.....even I'm getting wrapped up I'm they wee purple pointy-heided mutant bastart ways)

Cantwell is not as good as he has built himself up to be, there is a reason he could never make it in England. Maybe when he goes surfing next Summer(I assume he will due to his haircut) he will get eaten by a shark*

*Too much?
It's easy for a bang average player, to look good in a bad team, him trying to act the hard man in Glasgow ??? Good luck with that Alice, he'd get halved in two in the Juniors, never mind the SPFL, the boy's a fud, indicative of the new millennials, and their tiktok pish, they believe he's their new Ryan Kent, he's getting found out this season, he's a good head, but he's foreskin for a neck HH

You can after midnight UK time on Celtic TV…
Thanks for your reply Imatim, but I knew that.
When I go to other football sites I'm a member of, I select the game I want to watch, It asks me do I want to watch it live (if the game has already started)
or do I want to watch from the start. Which is what I want.
I don't understand why Celtic TV doesn't have the same option,
Or why Celtic TV haven't got back to me to tell me how to watch from the start
or at least tell me why not. In the past Celtic TV have been excellent in response.
I catch up with my brother either Saturday or Sunday nights.
(who took me to my first Celtic game in 1958)
When we go home he will go to bed and watch the game next morning.
When I get home I can't get to sleep if I know Celtic are playing.
So if I don't want to know the score (& I don't) I have to wait till the game finished about 2 hours later.
As the famish Irish bush ranger Ned Kelly said just before they hung him.
SUCH IS LIFE. HH

When I go to other football sites I'm a member of, I select the game I want to watch, It asks me do I want to watch it live (if the game has already started)
or at least tell me why not. In the past Celtic TV have been excellent in response.
So if I don't want to know the score (& I don't) I have to wait till the game finished about 2 hours later.
SUCH IS LIFE. HH

There’s an embargo on the times Celtic TV can stream matches.

Live games they can stream outside of the UK and Ireland in real time.

Within the UK and Ireland games can’t be shown until after midnight on the day of the game…

There’s an embargo on the times Celtic TV can stream matches.

Live games they can stream outside of the UK and Ireland in real time.

Within the UK and Ireland games can’t be shown until after midnight on the day of the game…
I get all that Imatim but its not relevant as I live Sydney so definitely outside UK.
If I stay in and wait till the game starts no problems. its just that I don't want to go home on a Saturday/Sunday night at 9pm,
As I mentioned above if I want to watch a EPL game at anytime time, I have the choice of WATCHING LIVE or from THE START.
I definably appreciate your help Imatim its like trying to solve a puzzle lol :)

Two things for me about last Sunday, were..

First the shocking descisions by the officials.
I can't be the only Tim who is shocked by how fair and correct they were.
Let's face it if their second "goal" had stood, I think most of us would have been angry at Gus for dwelling on the ball rather than at the ref for missing the foul.
Also if Sevco got a pen from the Maeda challenge most of us would have thought "fuck it, business as usual"
Now on the basis of that I'm not going to suggest all is now well with the football officials in Scotland.
However it's certainly a change from giving us a pen when were 3 up and giving us fuck all when it's 0-0

The other thing about last Sunday, is I watched it in a pub called the BEAR.

Last edited:
SUCH IS LIFE. HH
This is a good site to watch Full match replays. its usually just big games they have, and always the Hun game is on it.
You can stream it or you can download it to watch anytime or save them.

Let's face it if their second "goal" had stood, I think most of us would have been angry at Gus for dwelling on the ball rather than at the ref for missing the foul.
Also if Sevco got a pen from the Maeda challenge most of us would have thought "fuck it, business as usual"
Now on the basis of that I'm not going to suggest all is now well with the football officials in Scotland.
However it's certainly a change from giving us a pen when were 3 up and giving us fuck all when it's 0-0

Did you Grin and BEAR it.

Coat...🚶

I’m not sure why, but there appears to be a narrative emerging here we should be grateful to the officials for them abiding by the rules…..along with the suggestion we got away with one or two…..no mention of KYOGO being clearly pushed over in the box either, which should have been a dead cert penalty…..those impartial officials somehow missed that one, didn’t they.

Wasn’t it the case that it was the Huns that got away with another one?…

I’m not sure why, but there appears to be a narrative emerging here we should be grateful to the officials for them abiding by the rules…..along with the suggestion we got away with one or two…..no mention of KYOGO being clearly pushed over in the box either, which should have been a dead cert penalty…..those impartial officials somehow missed that one, didn’t they.

Wasn’t it the case that it was the Huns that got away with another one?…
Not gratefull, just shocked.

Appologies if I didn't make myself clear.

I'm not suggesting we got away with anything, just that for once a descision was a fair and correct one.

How many times have we been on the wrong end of descisions?

Perhaps I shouldn't be happy that they got it right for once, but I am.

Do I think this is a turning point, and all calls from now on will be fair?

Do I fuck.

But let's enjoy the momment that the Lodge failed to come to their rescue.

Back