2 things about Sunday

Could you really see me eating an “empire” biscuit…lol
giphy.gif

That’s the thing pal.

We know our place, and it isn’t at the back of the fckn bus…
Reading and listening to the thoughts of folk like your good self takes me back to the one and only thing my father ever said to me about my background.
He always said to remember I was no better, no worse, and no different than anyone else.

I try to live life according to my father's code: not only do I respect the mix of cultures, religions etc. I actually enjoy them. That may seem strange coming from a white Scottish atheist. But it happens to be true.

Where I draw the line is when the putrid minds of bigoted imbeciles kicks in. For that, I have zero tolerance.

Growing up, I guess I was a bit mouthy, always able, and ready, to stand my ground against the numpties I occasionally encountered. Whether that was to be verbally able or otherwise, it made no difference.

Believe me, I've always known my place; and it's a place where I demand and expect the same level of respect I try to show to folk of all backgrounds.

Reading and listening to the thoughts of folk like your good self takes me back to the one and only thing my father ever said to me about my background.
He always said to remember I was no better, no worse, and no different than anyone else.

I try to live life according to my father's code: not only do I respect the mix of cultures, religions etc. I actually enjoy them. That may seem strange coming from a white Scottish atheist. But it happens to be true.

Where I draw the line is when the putrid minds of bigoted imbeciles kicks in. For that, I have zero tolerance.

Growing up, I guess I was a bit mouthy, always able, and ready, to stand my ground against the numpties I occasionally encountered. Whether that was to be verbally able or otherwise, it made no difference.

Believe me, I've always known my place; and it's a place where I demand and expect the same level of respect I try to show to folk of all backgrounds.
Well said Frank

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make

Aye, only oan the noise, ffs 2, more like 22,

1) Bealebaw yer tactics are shite, long baw merchant.

2) theHUNS ARE FUCKIN RAGING.

FOR THE LURKERS
THE CULLODEN UJ, YER FUCKIN FORELOCK TUGGING TREASONOUS BRITNAT GIMPS, SCOTLAND'S SHAME, NAW BRITNAT SCUM

Am awe fired up noo💥right Frank ,imatim,,were we meeting up and wit tools do we need??baseball bats or blades!!!!govan young team ya bass………or we could just stick the kettle oan and get the empire biscuits oot🤷‍♂️
Nae need tae "tool-up", Espiritosanto: just call it out for what it is. Keep the heid at all times while firmly leaving them in no doubt that their obnoxious outlook in life is not, and never will be, acceptable to right minded folk of all persuasions.

Just for the record......I don't like empire biscuits!

Nae need tae "tool-up", Espiritosanto: just call it out for what it is. Keep the heid at all times while firmly leaving them in no doubt that their obnoxious outlook in life is not, and never will be, acceptable to right minded folk of all persuasions.

Just for the record......I don't like empire biscuits!
Me too Frank a prefer the German yins

HH 😉

To combat the hun's "dumb Irish" comments the Catholic Church taught us that everybody is equal. From my fathers friend who was a Jesuit priest.
My father took it a bit further & taught us boys we were better than everybody much to the disgust of our wifes and sister in laws, even to this day they can't take the joke.
On a early point on this post, I also agree with both points.
Even today in my mid 70s when Celtic score, I always look at the ref before I celebrate, my brother in his mid 80s says it was even worse when he started watching Celtic. HH,

Back