22/23 January Transfer Window.

I thought Juranovic could go to a bigger club than Union Berlin but I just did a quick check and they are currently in 5th place in the Bundesliga and are only 3 points behind 2nd place. If he goes then I hope we get a good profit on him and I wish him well.
Union are a good team, established themselves over the last couple of years. Very good move for him

I have been thinking about Liel Abada this week but did not think my opinion warranted a new thread.
I have a feeling he might be the best signing of the lot so far. This lad is so underrated in my opinion.
Abada has indeed been a phenomenal signing for us. The thing is it would be very difficult to argue against this statement but the brilliant thing is that you could also say the same thing about probably another dozen signings and again you'd struggle to argue against all of them.

We are blessed to see so many fantastic new players at the club and hopefully Ange will be bringing us many more gems for many years to come.

Vital Celtic did a piece on the possible reason that there could be low release clauses on Juranovic and Giakoumakis was down to Dom McKay not knowing what he was doing with the deals and see!only not running them past Nicholson before signing off on them, they then say DD found out and this is why McKay got the boot. It could be its not far away from the truth or total rubbish but only a few inside the club know and they won't say anything.

CCV must be our best signing but it's really difficult to choose with the form that Kyogo is in and Mooy, Jota and Abada have to be in the mix too.
Besides Kyogo, Abada, Mooy & Jota I would suggest Maeda, Hatate, Hart & O'Riley be strongly considered too. Also, Juranovic was in the team of the World Cup after dominating one of Brazil's superstars. I genuinely couldn't pick just one of these players and if I did would probably change my mind again in 10 minutes time.

Vital Celtic did a piece on the possible reason that there could be low release clauses on Juranovic and Giakoumakis was down to Dom McKay not knowing what he was doing with the deals and see!only not running them past Nicholson before signing off on them, they then say DD found out and this is why McKay got the boot. It could be its not far away from the truth or total rubbish but only a few inside the club know and they won't say anything.
I thought release clauses might be the reason for relatively low transfer fees. Had not considered it might be McKays fault though.
Sounds plausible enough though. How else to explain just £10m for Juranovic?

Besides Kyogo, Abada, Mooy & Jota I would suggest Maeda, Hatate, Hart & O'Riley be strongly considered too. Also, Juranovic was in the team of the World Cup after dominating one of Brazil's superstars. I genuinely couldn't pick just one of these players and if I did would probably change my mind again in 10 minutes time.
Ange definitely has an eye for a player. The only one not to make it was Gucci and his lack of opportunity is in part doon to the injury he picked up v Bawwy Bawbags thugs. For me, O Riley is up there with the best signings. How many players would have done what O Riley did? Gave up megabucks as a EPL reserve and dropped to League One for game time. It’s paid off big time for him.
I loved his interview after ripping Sevco apart last Feb. Now he’s played against Real in the CL league, 9 months earlier he was lining up for MK Dons. It’s like something oot Roy O The Rovers.

Members online

Back