3rd signing by Lenny

Season 19/20
Celtic win another treble.
Qualify for champions league last 8. Beating Real Madrid in the group stages and knocking Liverpool out at the last 16. Narrowly losing to Juventus on penalties in the quarters.
French Eddy wins golden boot and Tierney sign for life.......

"Aye but Bains to short, Browns past it, we hivnae got hoops on oor taps, fucking discy lights!!!! We hivnae got a target man stull, we keep getting players injured, the huns beat us to the signing of a packet of haribo fae the 3rd tier of english football cos Lennon cannae attract talent (has anyone seen moyes)"

Season 19/20
Celtic win another treble.
Qualify for champions league last 8. Beating Real Madrid in the group stages and knocking Liverpool out at the last 16. Narrowly losing to Juventus on penalties in the quarters.
French Eddy wins golden boot and Tierney sign for life.......

"Aye but Bains to short, Browns past it, we hivnae got hoops on oor taps, fucking discy lights!!!! We hivnae got a target man stull, we keep getting players injured, the huns beat us to the signing of a packet of haribo fae the 3rd tier of english football cos Lennon cannae attract talent (has anyone seen moyes)"

You got him down to a T. (y)

Yes, let's see how the season goes.

To answer your question, who the fuck am I? I am the fucking voice of reason to your constant strident screams of absolute panic and complete lack of rationale, all last season and now into the new season.

That who the fuck I am. Have a nice day.

Are you fuck. I haven’t panicked once this year mate. Quite happy the way things are going. Last year I wasn’t isbucking I was raging at how far we had allowed ourselves to slip. It’s your robe that’s a Cunt mate. Telling people they are wrong. According to who? You? This place is about opinions. Even what you wrote about yourself there tells me everything’s big anybody needs to know about how you see yourself as the voice of reason. The calm one. The right one one. Well, that’s what I’m on about. Your fucking self awarded importance and judging others. That’s what I was pissed at not your opinion, which I think is bolloks on Johnston, but that doesn’t bother me. It’s your i am right your wrong bullshit that’s the problem.

I haven’t panicked once this year mate. Quite happy the way things are going.

Happy with the way things are going are you? You sure have a peculiar way of showing it -- by incessantly complaining about just about everything the club does or doesn't do. You must be a real charmer at parties.

Telling people they are wrong. According to who? You?

When they are wrong, sure, I'll tell them. When I'm wrong, I'm glad to be set right and admit it. That's called being an adult.

You were wrong about Mikey. You could just admit it and move on, or you can be the arrogantly pusillanimous and tragic figure that you seem to be in this forum by clinging to your righteousness. Seems to be a hallmark of your presence here, but hey, I'll defend to the death your right to do so.

This place is about opinions.

That's right. Everyone's got one. Whether they're based in fact and reality or fantasy and flight -- let alone fueled by psychosis -- is another thing.

Speaking of opinions, since I've started coming here in February, you have not been shy about posting your opinion. I salute you for that, sir. But in that time, you have posted a grand total of two -- not a typo, the number between 1 and 3 -- positive posts about the club, with the rest being either negative or neutral (and I'm being gracious in describing them as neutral). I even commented on them when you posted your positive posts, and don't worry, I've kept the receipts.

[EDIT: You're now up to 3 with your comment in JCeltFan's idiotic thread. Congratulations]

you see yourself as the voice of reason. The calm one. The right one one. Well, that’s what I’m on about. Your fucking self awarded importance and judging others.

Compared to you, yeah, I'm calm. About 90 percent of the posters in here are calm compared to you. And yeah, when I have criticism of the club I love, I make it constructive and I look for the plusses and not the minuses. Do you? Answer that honestly. I dare you. I double dare you.

I am no more self-important than the next person. The fact you're making an issue of this makes me think you might think more of yourself than you actually should.

That’s what I was pissed at not your opinion, which I think is bolloks on Johnston, but that doesn’t bother me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Let me make a note of that. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It’s your i am right your wrong bullshit that’s the problem.

You might want to check the mirror on that one, pal.

Last edited:
Happy with the way things are going are you? You sure have a peculiar way of showing it -- by incessantly complaining about just about everything the club does or doesn't do. You must be a real charmer at parties.

When they are wrong, sure, I'll tell them. When I'm wrong, I'm glad to be set right and admit it. That's called being an adult.

You were wrong about Mikey. You could just admit it and move on, or you can be the arrogantly pusillanimous and tragic figure that you seem to be in this forum by clinging to your righteousness. Seems to be a hallmark of your presence here, but hey, I'll defend to the death your right to do so.

That's right. Everyone's got one. Whether they're based in fact and reality or fantasy and flight -- let alone fueled by psychosis -- is another thing.

Speaking of opinions, since I've started coming here in February, you have not been shy about posting your opinion. I salute you for that, sir. But in that time, you have posted a grand total of two -- not a typo, the number between 1 and 3 -- positive posts about the club, with the rest being either negative or neutral (and I'm being gracious in describing them as neutral). I even commented on them when you posted your positive posts, and don't worry, I've kept the receipts.

[EDIT: You're now up to 3 with your comment in JCeltFan's idiotic thread. Congratulations]

Compared to you, yeah, I'm calm. About 90 percent of the posters in here are calm compared to you. And yeah, when I have criticism of the club I love, I make it constructive and I look for the plusses and not the minuses. Do you? Answer that honestly. I dare you. I double dare you.

I am no more self-important than the next person. The fact you're making an issue of this makes me think you might think more of yourself than you actually should.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Let me make a note of that. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You might want to check the mirror on that one, pal.

Fuck me, youre on a roll. Do you walk about with a hand painted halo on your head, stitched into you jumper? Well you fucking should. Take a day off from saving the Celtic world mate telling everyone how you know the path. To be like you. That other people aren’t as good as you. You know what’s best. Oh and while you’re about it go fuck yourself with you’re holier than thou pish.

Looks like Israeli right back Hatim Elhamid is en route according to Israeli press. Celtic playing a good smoke and mirrors game with the SMSM this window ;););)
from wikipedia, must be true then!
On July 11th 2019, Abd Elhamid signed a 3 year deal with the Glasgow Club. A fee of 1.4 million raising to 1.9 million dependant on add-ons had been reached between both clubs only after the player had agreed personal terms, which had angered many of his former Hapoel Be'er Sheva F.C team mates.

from wikipedia, must be true then!
On July 11th 2019, Abd Elhamid signed a 3 year deal with the Glasgow Club. A fee of 1.4 million raising to 1.9 million dependant on add-ons had been reached between both clubs only after the player had agreed personal terms, which had angered many of his former Hapoel Be'er Sheva F.C team mates.

He was in the mix a few weeks ago then it died down ,maybe checking work permits

Back