3rd signing by Lenny

No you're not missing something but some player's physiques don't always lend themselves to being bulked out by muscle. If it wasn't the case then all clubs would beef up all their players. It would probably stifle Mikey's fleet of foot. If Celtic thought it was the thing to do then believe me they would have done it long ago when he was developing.

I get what your saying but they only did it with corpus when he came back from aberdeen and the couple of kilo’s that he added has improved his game not detracted from it.

It hasn’t slowed him down nor slowed him down.

Think if someone was talking about stones then your point would be 100% but a couple of kilo’s can assist the player. God knows we don’t want them getting fucked over by a thug on the pitch if a couple of kilo’s helps them without detracting from their skills.

??

Wrong yet again. First, he didn't break down. The pitch was awful and several players on both sides went off. Your argument, as usual, doesn't hold water.

I don't think he needs to toughen up. I think he needs to keep playing like he's playing.

Who the fuck
Are you to give a definitive your answer doesn’t hold water use? Getting a bit ahead of yourself importance there mate. You believe whatever the fuck you like. I think he needs to toughen up and get fitter. As does Lenny. You don’t. Let’s see how the season goes.

I think he needs to toughen up and get fitter. As does Lenny. You don’t. Let’s see how the season goes.

Yes, let's see how the season goes.

To answer your question, who the fuck am I? I am the fucking voice of reason to your constant strident screams of absolute panic and complete lack of rationale, all last season and now into the new season.

That who the fuck I am. Have a nice day.

Dont know much about him Lubo but i see a lot of people say hes no that good ?
Not as bad as folk make out not outstanding full back but no shrinking violet either , i would pitch him in but i would also get a back up for him

Huddersfields game plan during the season was all over the place ,think he will be a surprise

but if he is shite you didn't hear it from me

???? just had a thought....imaging we lost both cups and the league this season....as well as knocked out of both European tournaments at the qualifiers!!!! Can you imagine this place. Fuck me, JFan would probably be the only sane happy person on the Noise.
It's a fair assumption that there are so-called Celtic fans here that would be happy to say ''Told you so'' under those circumstances.

Back