A free forum

The reason I was reading that thread is there was some other interesting posts on it that I was wanting to read. But as I had to scroll through page after page of you fighting then I politely asked if you can stop and agree to disagree.

But seeing as more than half of your posts these days are very aggressive personal insults I should have realised that being polite was the wrong tactic.

Therefore I will take your advice and press the ignore button and I won't bother you again so no need to start your nonsense on me!

Hail hail.
Fair enough well I’d like to apologise tae artur , Steviebhoy67 hoopy,the pope and even my not so good friend docco Kelly and a few others sorry for being aggressive 50% of the time docco you know you take up 49% but fair play come back fighting not way a drip anyways apologise to you all 😘😘😘😘

Fuck I thought you said you wore a heavy sash there PMM!
It's good the clear the air every now and then its healthy.
Manys a day after a heavy sesh I felt as it I was weighed down by a heavy sash. That's where the parachute comes in. 5 or 6 magners before bed provides a soft landing and keeps the jittery hooteries at bay.

Fair enough well I’d like to apologise tae artur , Steviebhoy67 hoopy,the pope and even my not so good friend docco Kelly and a few others sorry for being aggressive 50% of the time docco you know you take up 49% but fair play come back fighting not way a drip anyways apologise to you all 😘😘😘😘
No need to apologise to me big man.

its cooshty shagger Hail Hail

Back