A line in the sand for Celtic. SFA cite Broony for ‘not acting in the best interests of Association football’

If Broony isn't defended vigorously by the people who employ him for doing absolutely nothing wrong,......then this tells him and us everything we need to know about Celtic.....AND our club.

Football IS a sport and is meant to be a sport played in a sporting arena, where the competitors enjoy it, have fun, shake hands and laugh while playing this sport.

Broony had a laugh, enjoyed the game and shook hands at the end.......

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS HE MEANT TO DO?

He is criticised and lambasted for being too serious, physical and unhappy......and he is criticised for being happy, non-physical and pleasant.

Scott Bain has said it very clear, Callum McGregor has said it clear, Sutton, Hartson, you, me........and that Broony was an example of a man playing and enjoying the sport he is paid to do and entertain everyone.

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS HE MEANT TO DO?

The guy Scott Brown is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Lets wait and see what our beloved club does next........but I for one think they will do as they always do......crawl away into the shadows......
.....but thats not entirely Lawwell's, Bankier or Livingstone's fault......they would need a spine to stand up for the great man.......... THEIR man, our captain, our man.
Time will tell....very shortly.
Spot on and if memory serves celebrating was not seen as goading when this happened.

The huddle at Celtic Park is by its very own definition inflamatory unlesss the other side and supporters simply allow the winning team and fans to have the bragging rights, thst is called class. Accepting the result and the outcome. Some it seems just cannot allow for that false sense of entitlement to be exposed as what it is and stripped from them.
As the cannibal wean once said i was eight before nine.

That's a belter, it's taking them 4 day's to come up way that shitty charge on Broony , so ur way Gonny hay polis at the back a the goal's Tay charge any player that scores fuck me.As for superman how the fuck was he no charged for assault everybody seen it and some Celtic fans want us Tay buy him fuck off, anybody that punches a Celtic player in my eyes is a prick end of

CELTIC have been reluctant to stand up to the Scottish FA and the rest of the football authorities in all matters relating to the Rangers. The news Res 12 website is the place to go for just some of that story, but there's also the LNS stitch-up, the Same Club lie, the failure to strip titles for the cheating and on it goes....

But Celtic did next to nothing.

This though is different. They will simply not be allowed to do nothing, they can back the Celtic captain or they can see the biggest fans revolt since wee Fergus swept to power. 'This is it Bhoys, this is War' as the 99 Red Balloons girl once sang...

https://thecelticstar.com/a-line-in...n-the-best-interests-of-association-football/
As much as I agree with everything you've said WC I'm not overly confident of it happening since when does the powers that be at CP stand up to the SFA? I hope I'm wrong about that, we'll see though I think that you're right the support will force their hand

Well said Boab,
in fact, why don't you, Spherical Planet, Sandman and Maria stand up for us against the SFA and this embarrassing charge against our illustrious captain.
.....ably supported by the main protagonists on here of course.
The SFA know this is a lot of shite they are been targetted by morons who cannot accept they are shite and they have not come up with the goods.
1. We are going for 55. Bang not happening.
2. SG will be seen as the saviour title and a trophy.Bang not happening.
3. Dave King has paid all the bills.Bang not happening.
4. We have improved .Bang not happening.
5. SG has a better record than all previous managers. Bang not happening.
6. 29th of December a hollow victory and level with Celtic as the Huns experience the burden of Europe that Celtic have had all the seasons points dropped to smaller teams, but false security oush the boat out davies and defoe and lafferty to compete for the title.Bang not happening.
7. Moreloss twent mill.Bang not happening.
8. Investors putting in legal honest money to King. Bang not happening.
9. Blame it all on Broony and Celtic. Bang not happening.
10. Ten in a row.Bang its happening fucking live with it.

As much as I agree with everything you've said WC I'm not overly confident of it happening since when does the powers that be at CP stand up to the SFA? I hope I'm wrong about that, we'll see though I think that you're right the support will force their hand

On New Year’s Day 1952, fan disorder between Celtic and Rangers led to renewed attention on football violence. A plea was issued from Glasgow magistrates to the SFA to ban any flags which could be seen as provocative to supporters of other teams. SFA official George Graham led the charge that Celtic should take down the tricolour or face suspension. In spite of protests by Celtic Chairman Bob Kelly, and more surprisingly Rangers Chairman John F. Wilson, the SFA council voted 26-7 that the flag must be taken down.

Much of the hysteria whipped up in the SFA stemmed from bigotry against the minority Irish-Catholic population. However, outside of the SFA there was little appetite from Scottish teams to see Celtic suspended. Many clubs had become accustomed to the revenue from ticket sales from visiting Celtic fans.

Legal advice gathered by Kelly suggested that the SFA had no legal right to interfere in the matter. Kelly maintained his position that the tricolour would remain, and by the start of the next season the ‘right to fly’ was established.

CELTIC have been reluctant to stand up to the Scottish FA and the rest of the football authorities in all matters relating to the Rangers. The news Res 12 website is the place to go for just some of that story, but there's also the LNS stitch-up, the Same Club lie, the failure to strip titles for the cheating and on it goes....

But Celtic did next to nothing.

This though is different. They will simply not be allowed to do nothing, they can back the Celtic captain or they can see the biggest fans revolt since wee Fergus swept to power. 'This is it Bhoys, this is War' as the 99 Red Balloons girl once sang...

https://thecelticstar.com/a-line-in...n-the-best-interests-of-association-football/
HOW ABOUT PUNCHING AN OPPONENT!!!!! HOW ABOUT KICKING AN OPPONENT IN THE TESTICLES!!!!!! HOW ABOUT FALLING DOWN IN THE BOX TO GAIN A PENALTY !!!!!
If you stop and think about this the list is endless and the SFA pick on Broony because sevco are unhappy. They are unhappy because Broony should the world how not to react to "provocation" ie being punched and kicked in the nuts.
GIRFUY all those involved in this embarrassing witch hunt.

Shocking but not unexpected. When the establishment team act like thugs they need an excuse and the SFA are trying to provide it.

If Celtic don’t defend him to the very highest level of football if need be, then they have betrayed us all.

Any lawyer worthy of the name will drive a bus through this and show it for what it is. Trying to say both clubs were guilty. When only one was. Fuck them all. Especially that Scouse wanker and his deluded outlook.

HOW ABOUT PUNCHING AN OPPONENT!!!!! HOW ABOUT KICKING AN OPPONENT IN THE TESTICLES!!!!!! HOW ABOUT FALLING DOWN IN THE BOX TO GAIN A PENALTY !!!!!
If you stop and think about this the list is endless and the SFA pick on Broony because sevco are unhappy. They are unhappy because Broony should the world how not to react to "provocation" ie being punched and kicked in the nuts.
GIRFUY all those involved in this embarrassing witch hunt.

"They are unhappy because Broony should the world how not to react to "provocation" ie being punched and kicked in the nuts. "
1c04cf1909a05f59f6eaa3b39c75d488.jpg

I think if a spokesperson has already said they will fight these charges vigorously then I believe Celtic FC will do just that.

This is Celtic’s reputation on the line here and I don’t see them just lying down and letting the SFA bring us into disrepute.

As for Citing Scott Brown I believe he has the full backing of Celtic FC as every employer has responsibility for the wellbeing of their employees and Scott was assaulted on the pitch that day twice by Sevco players.

??????????????????????????????
This is the best April fools yet ........

What do you mean it’s not the first of April?
You mean this shit is actually “real”.....wow

I didn’t think Scottish football could sink any more in to the gutter .. more fool me?
HAIL HAIL ??
I've been reading through these comments and waiting for the April fool but to realise its all real can't get my fucking head round it I've clicked my heals 3 times (well not heals) and it's still on the page so WE as a club MUST Stand up to these Bastards, fight them every step of the way
WE as fan will be behind them 100%
But if the club lie down and take this shit WE the fans will be 100% against them and fuck knows what will happen to the club then. Because if that happens I'm out (I might be only one fan but there are a lot of one fans out there)

I've been reading through these comments and waiting for the April fool but to realise its all real can't get my fucking head round it I've clicked my heals 3 times (well not heals) and it's still on the page so WE as a club MUST Stand up to these Bastards, fight them every step of the way
WE as fan will be behind them 100%
But if the club lie down and take this shit WE the fans will be 100% against them and fuck knows what will happen to the club then. Because if that happens I'm out (I might be only one fan but there are a lot of one fans out there)

Untitled.jpg

Beyond Ridiculous.game on Sunday charge him on thursday! Tell them tae get to Fuck with this utter nonsense. Concerted Effort from Level 5 lackeys and fuckers that believe in moonbeams, Exactly what's his Crime? Please refrain from celebrating against the MHANKY mob as they can't control themselves! Gies peace,SFA are opening up a Can of worms with this Bullshit.?

New song we canny celebrate, we canny celebrate.
SFA have decided Scotland’s bestest ever Team will no longer have to tolerate they fen eh
Catholic supporters celebrating every year
Animair will stoap immejietly says brother em
Chairman Alice McRae and Billy Bob Petriefied.
The SFA the masons that keep on cheating
Nothing will change till Celtic grow a pair
And say enough is enough.
We need a bunnet NOW.
If we take them on we win.
If we don’t we as a club are now condoning
Cheats.

HH ☘️
Do you remember the song "The wearing of the green"
Tells you all about banning.

I'm not sure about this.

I'm musing that PL's clever corporate fingerprints may be all over it.

I half expected a citing of Broon today for last night's 'stamp' furore.

I'm wondering here if we have a smokescreen citing, appeasing the hordes' bloodlust and a cert not to carry at the hearing, because it's basically ridiculous (not to your average Hun, though) - so Broon gets away, the Paisley 'stamp' is forgotten and there can be no arguments about bias or regulation of conduct?

If the above carries any credence, then Celtic's power is working. If not, Celtic better start flexing some muscle and bringing these uppity wee bitter masonic ragamuffins to task.
Would also like to hear the following.
Brrrr Brrr click 'erro'
That you Fergus.
Aye Desmond.
You know the score.
Aye kept the files.
Cheers Bunnet.
Hole too big now, only a drop line from a chopper will save a few.
Save a few, collapse the hole.
Good idea,
Yea

On Sky sports on Monday, former EPL ref Dermot Gallagher and former Chelsea defender Mario Melchiot both said that El Capitan did nothing wrong and the only two shocking things about that game were, no red card for the wee kunt and sevcos shocking lack of self discipline.
Celtic as a club should (they had better) defend our Captain to the hilt. If they do not they will feel the backlash.
Sevco lose all control and get beat so a Celtic player has to be responsible. Absolute shite from hurting Sevco Huns.
I remember Craig Bellamy getting booked for daring to score twice at the fortress of doom and hate.
All hail Broonie, El Capitan, hunskelper extrodinaire

If WE don't stand up for our captain Broony, then what does that say about us.

Fire a letter in to the Hampden HQ of the Scottish Flutists and let them know how ridiculous they look in the eyes of the world.

Banned for smiling after a win !!!! Playing a sport !!!!!!!!

I ask you!

I've NEVER heard of anything so ridiculously dumb and shocking in my entire life!!

I was at a Cresema (Italian christening) in Treviglio, Italy, 3 summers ago where there also was Roberto Donadoni, (world cup finalist 1990 and Italian manager) Franco Baresi, Cinto Facchetti who died in 2006 after watching Italy winning the world cup (though his family were there), (Italian captain and European Cup finalist and Inter Milan captain against Celtic 1967), Bruno Conte, Roberto Mancini, are all neighbours and close friends of my family in Tuscany (Italy) ....and I'll let them know just how embarrassing it is to be a football fan in Scotland... and the crass ass-licking SFA.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Members online

Back