A new element of fans

And BTW know it fuvkin all the missiles flung were empty plastic bottles another fact Scottish media outlets failed to report , guys like you make me fuckin puke negatively aw the fuvkin time cause you read it or seen it online enjoy yer comfy chair you be a fan let me and my entitled friends be supporters 💩💩💩💩💩

😂😂😂😂 so who are these entitled fans born after the eighties 😂😂😂 sorry mat yer talkin shite ask some cunts who were alive before the eighties the seventies the sixties even😂😂 a big post tae say fuck aw stick tae yer Pimms 😂😂😂 whit your saying honestly forgot mare about Celtic you the dr the Yankee historian and docco can start a wee gang 😂😂😂
Ok I couldn't really follow much of that incoherent ramble but it does seem that you are a bit touchy about the morons who brought embarrasment upon outr great club - maybe you were one of them? - strange that when someone calls it the response is abuse....to me that is an admission of insecurity...and probably knowing you are wrong. Remember that he who shouts loudest generally gets a sore throat!

Lot a fannies oan I grant you ,😂😂you driving the Waverley up tae Greenock 😂🤔🤔
Not tonight m8
Barred aff the Waverley for asking too many technical questions about the temperature of my pint and how they could get it so warm
Dunoon tae gourock ferry
Short ride to the mother of the broods
Then likely a quick pint or 4 before I fall asleep on the couch cuddling an uneaten Chinese
Life story over

Not tonight m8
Barred aff the Waverley for asking too many technical questions about the temperature of my pint and how they could get it so warm
Dunoon tae gourock ferry
Short ride to the mother of the broods
Then likely a quick pint or 4 before I fall asleep on the couch cuddling an uneaten Chinese
Life story over
Seen that movie mate 😂😂

Ok I couldn't really follow much of that incoherent ramble but it does seem that you are a bit touchy about the morons who brought embarrasment upon outr great club - maybe you were one of them? - strange that when someone calls it the response is abuse....to me that is an admission of insecurity...and probably knowing you are wrong. Remember that he who shouts loudest generally gets a sore throat!
😂😂😂 incoherent 😂🙈just stick tae this point leave supporting my club tae supporters , Fanny’s can be fans as you prove

Total jumper of a Celtic fan 😂😂😂

well a wiz born in 76....so a know all aboot the kellys.. the ninties.. the advocat era...its no because we ve lost a title..
its the way in which it wiz lost...lennon could a walked when it wiz still achievable but didny coz he s to arrogant n wanted his money...the board could a sacked him in november..
he should a been sacked before that...they forced a good manger oot then pocketed the compen....they ve refused to act on resolution 12....they ve denied seein the 5 way aggreement....which is blatant lies....they ve stood by n watched a financually doped out fit brek every rule in the book...its no losin the title...thats the tippin point ....if that makes me a new breed...well a um wan....get these scum bags oot the club

He actually called them a new breed. I was as disgusted as anyone with their actions. Not making excuses but don't think we would have seen that pre lockdown. If those fans were at the game they would have vented their anger there. Along with most of the crowd too btw.
Lennon had it easy without fans in the ground and the outcry would have been that loud he would have been given his jotters well before Christmas.
The players would have got it in the neck too, instead of the lazy insipid displays we witnessed, And they all would have
Venting anger at the game is absolutely fine. No problem with it in any way. Throwing ANYTHING ? Well as someone else said. Include me out. Vienna Rapid anyone ?

Members online

Back