A new element of fans

Like what? It wizny his fault , these new breed of Celtic fans , whatever that means or it’s no ma fault honestly πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
We haven't actually seen the unedited interview but if he said we have a new generation of entitled fans he is probably right - those that cause us reputational and financial damage by their deeds and who are prepared to throw objects at our own players and suggest we should shoot the board - the other side of the city would have loved that

Btw, see yon Scott McTominay...he has got to be one of the worst players ive ever seen

We haven't actually seen the unedited interview but if he said we have a new generation of entitled fans he is probably right - those that cause us reputational and financial damage by their deeds and who are prepared to throw objects at our own players and suggest we should shoot the board - the other side of the city would have loved that
Na harm but think the other side of the city did fuckin love it , they also loved our board puttin fences up they also loved NFL hangin onto a job for months when everycunt knew he was a dead man walking, unfortunately we’re I stay wee don’t see unedited versions of interviews might be a new thing don’t know πŸ€” and your new generation of ENTITLED fans , what exactly does that mean ? Has sevco got a new generation of unentitled fans , also don’t even talk tae me about fuckin money 1800 quid tae watch a no live stream some really entitled so called fans definitely no supporters want tae sit back in there comfy chairs and comment oan you tube videos

Btw, see yon Scott McTominay...he has got to be one of the worst players ive ever seen

And that’s saying something considering he’s sharing a park with that blonde lesbian or dyke or non binary or whatever your allowed to say these days......that will be Scotland’s downfall at the euros, having him as the main striker. Couldn’t hit a fish in a barrow of fannies or something like that

Na harm but think the other side of the city did fuckin love it , they also loved our board puttin fences up they also loved NFL hangin onto a job for months when everycunt knew he was a dead man walking, unfortunately we’re I stay wee don’t see unedited versions of interviews might be a new thing don’t know πŸ€” and your new generation of ENTITLED fans , what exactly does that mean ? Has sevco got a new generation of unentitled fans , also don’t even talk tae me about fuckin money 1800 quid tae watch a no live stream some really entitled so called fans definitely no supporters want tae sit back in there comfy chairs and comment oan you tube videos
Ok first off, we should not use Sevco as a benchmark of anything and certainly not behaviour. We are the supporters who have travelled the world and not got into bother and even won awards for our behaviour (even when we lost a European final!!)- so as i said before - those who throw things at our players, ripped up fences and wanted the board shot - that is what entitled means- dummy out of the pram cos we didn't manage to get 5 trebbles in a row - it was never going to go on forever- as anyone alive in the 80s would be able to tell them that.

Ok first off, we should not use Sevco as a benchmark of anything and certainly not behaviour. We are the supporters who have travelled the world and not got into bother and even won awards for our behaviour (even when we lost a European final!!)- so as i said before - those who throw things at our players, ripped up fences and wanted the board shot - that is what entitled means- dummy out of the pram cos we didn't manage to get 5 trebbles in a row - it was never going to go on forever- as anyone alive in the 80s would be able to tell them that.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so who are these entitled fans born after the eighties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry mat yer talkin shite ask some cunts who were alive before the eighties the seventies the sixties evenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a big post tae say fuck aw stick tae yer Pimms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whit your saying honestly forgot mare about Celtic you the dr the Yankee historian and docco can start a wee gang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And that’s saying something considering he’s sharing a park with that blonde lesbian or dyke or non binary or whatever your allowed to say these days......that will be Scotland’s downfall at the euros, having him as the main striker. Couldn’t hit a fish in a barrow of fannies or something like that
No no no no davie Provan says he the future πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the future for Scotland is like Eurovision null points πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Of course he has a right to speak STG I'm not saying he hasn't or shouldn't what I'm saying is given what he's speaking about, given who he's speaking to and given their history of twisting his words to create controversial headlines he should have known better not to gift them a headline that sews yet more division within the Celtic support!

Like I tried to point out to Docco...Why would Lenny or anybody else trust or expect these people to report what he says accurately or in context when they have a history of doing the exact opposite?

Plenty of other ways Lenny could've communicated all of this but he chose to do it through the MSM knowing fine well how it would end up being reported and if he didn't then he hasn't learned a thing in the last 20 plus years!
I think we agree on the main issues
We’re just disagreeing on how we agree πŸ™„

And BTW know it fuvkin all the missiles flung were empty plastic bottles another fact Scottish media outlets failed to report , guys like you make me fuckin puke negatively aw the fuvkin time cause you read it or seen it online enjoy yer comfy chair you be a fan let me and my entitled friends be supporters πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

No no no no davie Provan says he the future πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the future for Scotland is like Eurovision null points πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Thank god he chose us over Australia then........oh no!!! Wait a minute!!! Isn't our new manager Australian!!! Shit. That's eddy's replacement sorted then 🀣

Members online

Latest posts

Back