A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Aw man hilarious stuff courtesy of 67 Hail Hail as the excuses are pouring out of castle grey.....erm snake mountain I mean ( cheers Brimcbhoy lol)
Aye excuses pouring out the bigotdome quicker than the fayfeeull peepeeull last time we were therei

Its quality street time and the sweeties are well sweet 😛
View attachment 18411
The funny thing about this is that obviously theyve no tippled they're no champions anymore and we are.
What is we need 4pts ?
If that's so then winning against them at CP is the 3 pts and the massive gd in our favour makes it 4pts and over bar the greeting tears and snotters ?
Am.i right about that ?

Aw man hilarious stuff courtesy of 67 Hail Hail as the excuses are pouring out of castle grey.....erm snake mountain I mean ( cheers Brimcbhoy lol)
Aye excuses pouring out the bigotdome quicker than the fayfeeull peepeeull last time we were therei

Its quality street time and the sweeties are well sweet 😛
View attachment 18411
67 hail hail is a good site and wouldnt normally show their shite but that wans just too good to ignore.
Refs helping us?
They forget , probably because nobody was there to see any of it that they mustve set a record for penalties awarded last season and even the Motherwell game they won 3-1 they had a man sent off ( a first domestically in the league for a couple of seasons) but still got awarded a tavpen fs deludamol all round pls

WILLI ORBAN says RB Leipzig are mentally and physically shot after four games in ten days.

Now the Hungary international defender is desperately hoping his teammates can recover in time to face sevco on Thursday night.

Have you ever seen so many work shy bas***S , play proffessional football

Think maself there all on the take

67 hail hail is a good site and wouldnt normally show their shite but that wans just too good to ignore.
Refs helping us?
They forget , probably because nobody was there to see any of it that they mustve set a record for penalties awarded last season and even the Motherwell game they won 3-1 they had a man sent off ( a first domestically in the league for a couple of seasons) but still got awarded a tavpen fs deludamol all round pls
why you answering your own posts 🤪

WILLI ORBAN says RB Leipzig are mentally and physically shot after four games in ten days.

Now the Hungary international defender is desperately hoping his teammates can recover in time to face sevco on Thursday night.

Fs 4 games in 10 days is the norm here youd think theyd have plenty of energy with aw that red bull shite they're drinking

Leipzig lost at home to union Berlin 1-2 dropped from 3rd to 4th leverkusen leapfrogged them and only 2pts in front of freiburg now for the last cl place and after the sevco game have an away night time ko at gladbach the sunday after sevco.
You might well be right kelly they possibly are prioritizing the top 4 over the Europa league which would be scandalous really given the stage now , semi final and the best possible draw they could've gotten

Anyone still using twitter.

View attachment 18420
If anyone has a sky watching app, you can’t help but notice that his space x company and subsidiary starlink has over 2,100 satellites orbiting the earth, he plans to have at least 40,000, next time you see him on the v….think James Bond baddie, and you get where I’m coming from, he’s a man not to be trusted, information is power, Facebook and twitter’s control vast amounts of information, he’s just bought control of half the world’s information source, he’s a dangerous man……

I don't really like either club but what a hell of a game the Man City v Real Madrid semi-final is. It is 4-3 after 85 minutes but it should be at least 8-3 to City. It has been very entertaining. City started on fire and totally blew Real away but missed lots of chances - somehow Madrid hung on and kept coming back.

It is good to see two teams playing exciting football - but I guess this is what happens when a small number of uber-rich clubs hoover up the best players from around the world (but Morinho refused to play like that despite spunking over €1bn on players when at Real).

If anyone has a sky watching app, you can’t help but notice that his space x company and subsidiary starlink has over 2,100 satellites orbiting the earth, he plans to have at least 40,000, next time you see him on the v….think James Bond baddie, and you get where I’m coming from, he’s a man not to be trusted, information is power, Facebook and twitter’s control vast amounts of information, he’s just bought control of half the world’s information source, he’s a dangerous man……
am sure he'll never set foot in Bellshill ,,not even for that statue that's taking an age to get built

👍 said the exact same thing to the wife when I heard that

Back