A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Are you really shocked Winter ? Anything to give sevco a wee lift as far as I'm concerned. Can you even begin to imagine the nonsense we would've been subjected to if they held on for a win on Monday?
Let's concentrate on ourselves, get the job done, and continue to get better.
All our thoughts should be on continued improvement.
I sometimes wonder if even we as supporters, because we are living these times, really appreciated the outrageous success of our club.
Their sycophants throughout Scottish society, not just the media, are worried that our success is going to continue.
It's their ultimate nightmare.
Nah you're right of course Frank, not shocked far from it.
Yet these 🤬-tards never seem to fail in getting my angry heid to show its face, youd think I'd know better by noo with the frequency of the hubris.

I feel better now for getting it aff my chest on here and your response 🙂

Beale will fail
It's like one of ' them ' PC awards for wearing the correct jacket on a miserable day,
A taking part medal for turning up ,
So he can look back on his time as a manager and say "look !
Look wit ah won! 🥉🎲 🥄

He can take the QPR > Sevco congratulatory 🥉 every time
Ange will just have to settle for the real deal stuff
🏅⚽🏆

Watching the Oxford v Arsenal game, wtf have they done to Tierney? Looks a shadow of his former self.
Hes never been the same since injury with arsenal, from what I can gather arsenal fans really rate him but hes not been fit enough often enough and that's led to zinchenko being brought in who is a player and is fit.

He was subbed off around the hour mark but still rated as one of the better players on the night, though I didn't see the game

Hes never been the same since injury with arsenal, from what I can gather arsenal fans really rate him but hes not been fit enough often enough and that's led to zinchenko being brought in who is a player and is fit.

He was subbed off around the hour mark but still rated as one of the better players on the night, though I didn't see the game
I think its what hes being told. Gone are the bursts to the line and then a cross, at one point he came inside and dribbled his way into a good shooting chance, yet settled for a safe pass to a team mate and it came to nothing. He needs to get away from Arteta who I feel is a very negative manager, probably still carrying a grudge from his hun days.

I think its what hes being told. Gone are the bursts to the line and then a cross, at one point he came inside and dribbled his way into a good shooting chance, yet settled for a safe pass to a team mate and it came to nothing. He needs to get away from Arteta who I feel is a very negative manager, probably still carrying a grudge from his hun days.
Arteta wants his forwards to do the attacking and his defenders to defend .
Seems somewhat outdated especially when we see Ange , Pep, and pretty much all the top managers these days as we witnessed in Europe all have an all out attacking philosophy where all players , keeper included , contribute to the attack and recycling of the ball.

I doubt many Arsenal fans are moaning about that right now though they play Man city away next round FA Cup that'll be interesting.

Members online

Latest posts

Back