A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Huns have not had a penalty against them this season, think about that for a wee minute.
Aye mate and when we raise the the subject we’re called paranoid, both teams play attacking, offensive football, both reams should be within a couple of penalties awarded/conceded of each other…….unless there’s cheating involved 🤷‍♂️ time to collate the evidence and take it the fifa and ask them to look at corruption within our game, and the hold that Lanarkshire referees association have on our game, that is run by a convicted bigot…..

On the subject of penalties, isn't it time that big Sacred Hart stayed on after school and put in the extra hours practise of saving them? I don't remember him saving (m)any and he appears to be easily duped by the tavpens of this world. He already has issues of playing the ball out but when you look at the derby faux pas, it was a real howler. The player was right in front of him and yet he kicked the ball straight in his direction. You'd think a goalie would have a better perspective of angles than the rest of us.

Give Siegrist a chance while Joe gets a tutorial or two.

On the subject of penalties, isn't it time that big Sacred Hart stayed on after school and put in the extra hours practise of saving them? I don't remember him saving (m)any and he appears to be easily duped by the tavpens of this world. He already has issues of playing the ball out but when you look at the derby faux pas, it was a real howler. The player was right in front of him and yet he kicked the ball straight in his direction. You'd think a goalie would have a better perspective of angles than the rest of us.

Give Siegrist a chance while Joe gets a tutorial or two.
Tav-pen is a very good penalty taker, he gets plenty of practice, always high into the top corners with pace on it, if he places it right it’s unstoppable
We all know joe isn’t good with the ball at his feet, that’s why Pepe guardiola got rid of him years ago, I always get the fear when he’s playing the sweeper keeper role, 30-35 yards fae his goal….but he says that’s whit ange wants, I’m surprised he not been caught oot with a 40-50 yard shot yet, what he is good at is organising a defence, it’s no coincidence, the we went from one of the leakiest to one of the best, we’ve tried both Bain and Siegrist neither commands the box or instils confidence in the defence
As for saving penalties, it’s a hit or miss, odds are about 6-1 saving it🤷‍♂️

That's the one part of Joe's game, that has let him down, throughout his career
Makes brilliant saves, then has a brain fart, which at times costs the team
I think we all cringe when the ball is played around in the 6 yard box while teams are presing us to get it back, the 'near misses' from Joe and the back line when this happens, gives me the fear
I haven't seen the incident you're talking about Shammy, but have seen enough in the past, to think that big Benjie might be a good call for a few SPFL games
HH

2 years ago today, Liliana got her gift from her 'uncle Michael'
Her very forst Celtic strip, complete with number 7 and her name on the back...she was so excited, and her papa had tears in his eyes, at the sheer generosity of someone we had never met
Thinking of Micahel today and knowing that he's watching over all of us, with the Lions and enjoying what big Ange has brought to the club
RIP Michael
You Will Never Walk AloneLiliana number 7 Celtic .jpgLiliana Celtic strip.jpgLiliana Celtic Ghirl 2.jpgLiliana Celtic Ghirl 1.jpg

Last edited:
Heres one for yall. Can you guess who the manager of this team is? A wee clue....his teams keep going and never stop. Heres an early example. Check the guy in a Celtic top going nuts right at the end in the Brisbane end. Sorry aboot the shite music though.

Last edited:
See the absolute bs today that Beale is MOTM? Also saying it wasnt a penalty.

I wonder how many times before a manager has lost the title at home and still been named MOTM?
Rhetorical question of course.

He hasnt pulled back any points or goal difference and Ange has kept point and increased goals scored difference so that completely makes sense does it not?
Naw!

Last edited:
EX-CELTIC striker Anthony Stokes has been charged after cops seized nearly £4,000 of suspected cocaine in a car after a police chase today.

The footballer, 34, was arrested after the motor he was alleged to be in is said to have sped off after being approached by cops in the Crumlin area of his hometown Dublin.

Been reported in various news websites, what a fecken idiot, gonna get a jail sentence for that, over that last 3-4 years the lads life has imploded

EX-CELTIC striker Anthony Stokes has been charged after cops seized nearly £4,000 of suspected cocaine in a car after a police chase today.

The footballer, 34, was arrested after the motor he was alleged to be in is said to have sped off after being approached by cops in the Crumlin area of his hometown Dublin.

Been reported in various news websites, what a fecken idiot, gonna get a jail sentence for that, over that last 3-4 years the lads life has imploded
He had a lot of talent and should have lived the dream when at Celtic, but the stories are he had an appalling attitude and was lazy & uncooperative. What a waste. If guilty of this crime, then he will be in serious trouble.

Sad to see. Talented guy. Criminal connections are rife in football, to my mind

He had a lot of talent and should have lived the dream when at Celtic, but the stories are he had an appalling attitude and was lazy & uncooperative. What a waste. If guilty of this crime, then he will be in serious trouble.
Do you think something happens to these strikers at hibs??their awe raj….griff,riordan,stokes,the big guy that went to Russia?there awe crackerjacks…

Apparently his father and uncles are major players in the Dublin underworld so this is no surprise to anyone who knows them

The only time I seen trouble in there was because the toilet only has one cubicle and there is a lot o noses needing candy 🤪😜🤪

See the absolute bs today that Beale is MOTM? Also saying it wasnt a penalty.

I wonder how many times before a manager has lost the title at home and still been named MOTM?
Rhetorical question of course.

He hasnt pulled back any points or goal difference and Ange has kept point and increased goals scored difference so that completely makes sense does it not?
Naw!
Are you really shocked Winter ? Anything to give sevco a wee lift as far as I'm concerned. Can you even begin to imagine the nonsense we would've been subjected to if they held on for a win on Monday?
Let's concentrate on ourselves, get the job done, and continue to get better.
All our thoughts should be on continued improvement.
I sometimes wonder if even we as supporters, because we are living these times, really appreciated the outrageous success of our club.
Their sycophants throughout Scottish society, not just the media, are worried that our success is going to continue.
It's their ultimate nightmare.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back