A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

319633268_920218799386419_2147425627746561080_n.jpg

Good news!! Kyogo is fine now, big Ange said so.:love:
That is excellent news. I'd still not start him tomorrow - keep him for the Final. A popped shoulder is something that will keep reoccurring through just a slight knock or awkward fall. Oh Oh Oh is Magic can start a rumble in the jungle against the sheepies.

I hope Barry Robson gets a good reception from the home support too. He might have supported Deadco but he always gave 100% for every team he played for - especially us against them.

Hilarious to see the delusion artists continue to talk up Ange's departure from Celtic.

Kris Boyd on Ange being linked with the Leeds vacancy " In terms of the job Ange Postecoglou (has done) he deserves it .

"When he does go , I think it will be for the best of Scottish football , because he will have done a fantastic job " 😂😂😂

Haha that's so embarrassing, " it will be for the best for Scottish football ".
Best for who Kris?
It's like when as waens and the older bhoys were playing , the wee waens would be saying " itll be better once they go , then we can have a real game between ourselves without the same person running riot aw the time, theyve got an unfair advantage cos they're a lot better than us " 😂😂 😂😂

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

‘No doubt’ Leeds-linked Postecoglou will ‘move to bigger league’, as chances of taking Whites job detailed via @OneFootball.

Knowing that this platform regularly spreads innuendo and utter shite about all things Celtic, it might be worthwhile giving them a miss. Every click is an earner for them, and any publicity is good publicity in their eyes. Just a thought…

Can anyone explain this to me.......I had a few wee scratches on my car.....It looked like a cat or gull or whatever had been on the bonnet.....Nothing major, but I went to Halfords and bought scratch remover, which worked......Today when I went onto Celtic Noise.....A big advert, advertising how to remove scratches from yer car, and promoting a product.....not the one I bought....................Surely not a coincidence.......!!!!!!!! :unsure:

I did google the best way to remove scratches.....so maybe it has come from there..... :unsure:

Can anyone explain this to me.......I had a few wee scratches on my car.....It looked like a cat or gull or whatever had been on the bonnet.....Nothing major, but I went to Halfords and bought scratch remover, which worked......Today when I went onto Celtic Noise.....A big advert, advertising how to remove scratches from yer car, and promoting a product.....not the one I bought....................Surely not a coincidence.......!!!!!!!! :unsure:

I did google the best way to remove scratches.....so maybe it has come from there..... :unsure:
That’s whit cookie’s do, so you get targeted advertising, even your amazon Alex is listening to conversations, wife found this out a few years ago, everything I was looking at for her Xmas/birthday/anniversary presents was coming up on her adverts……now around presents time, she’s say ”don’t get me, this or that” because she knows what I’m going to get for her
Big brother is CONSTANTLY watching you (get a VPN) 🤣🤣

Even curiouser, I was looking on Amazon for recliner chairs for a woman I support on her phone. Lo and behold later on my own phone I received adverts for recliner chairs. 😳
So, let me get this right, you were looking on the other wumans phone but the advert came up on your phone?

Thats aw tae dae wi the wee micro chip they aw injected intae us under the disguise as a Covid vaccine, bill gates and Chinese ur tae blame ….I’m sure I read that oan here…..

Even curiouser, I was looking on Amazon for recliner chairs for a woman I support on her phone. Lo and behold later on my own phone I received adverts for recliner chairs. 😳
Facebook, You Tube and Google are all the same company. If ye go on the internet or text while logged into any of those accounts it’s tracked to target you with adverts. I let my niece play on my i pad and she turned the mic on without me knowing. Every time I went on You Tube there would be a video related to something I had talked about recently. Always sign out of accounts before ye go on hesgoal or you end with some very strange e mails in the spam folder. I know from experience.
Certain (almost all) Apps track your phone/internet activity. Channel 4 news did a special on Apps and the information they send out. They set up a phone with the usual apps that people have on their phone. In a 24hr period the Apps sent out over 250,000 notifications. Mostly to companies in Ukraine and Russia. These companies know exactly where you are and what you are buying. That’s why terms and conditions are 50plus small print pages….they know we won’t read that, I know I don’t. Big brother is watching and listening…..so he can try to sell you shite you neither need nor want.

Back