A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Aye, targeted adverts are Google cash king. I've got a wee project on the go for my forthcoming retirement(April)& have been looking at upgrading my drone. I've being doing the research on my phone, Mrs TT is also getting adverts coming up about drones, now I don't use alexa(except for, Alexa Boris Johnson Carrots One Hundred in Welsh) or anything similar.

So how come someone else in the house can see what I'm browsing & get adverts for it, simple it's must be the WiFi router. Yes, I use Bluetooth for my Pods, Speaker, fitness watch, I've not connected to Mrs T phone too transfer anything by Bluetooth. Only common link is WiFi.

Beale trying to change history saying the banner at thier last match referred to thier 2cup wins out of the last 4 of which Celtic have won 2 ST Johnstone have won1 which leaves the Newco with 1 so once again history like thier demise in 2012 got it wrong …… even a message from thier fans is twisted to suit

Last edited:
From a Bhoy on CQN…

MARSPAPA on 23RD FEBRUARY 2023 6:55 AM
Alexandro Bernabei shared with his followers on Instagram that his daughter was born.

The Argentine and his partner Val named the little one Olivia.

On his Instagram story, the left-back thanked Celtic for a bouquet of flowers which was sent to the couple.

The note read: “Welcome to the world, baby Olivia, From all at Celtic Football Club.

Breaking news!

Huns sell off a big parcel of land adjacent to their rat hole…..and wait for it…..planning permission has been granted to build a a Roman style Colosseum there…

Along came Green, then White, and now Rome…..it just keeps getting funnier and funnier 😍😍😍

View attachment 21934
now why would a club who claimed to be in solvent position first of all raise 1 million £ pound on a share issue then sell of land which should be a asset ……I think this is a desperate act of a company in trouble you don’t sell the family silver if your solvent

The Northern Lights over Donegal

333951941_758408015634234_5888084309100697314_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back