A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I wrote a paper aboot it for a Hydrology module. I even had to write about regional beers and how they are dependent upon the chemical composition of the local water for their unique taste and flavour. It’s not the Beer that’s bitter it’s the water it’s made with and that’s dependent upon local geology. Parts of Sedimentary rock are dissolvable in water.
Im full o shite like that BB.
Canna wait till the Bhoys are back in action and I will have something important to think aboot.

Last edited:
I never got used to the hard water in England. Cup o tea just no right doon there Tic. It does have its health benefits though. The dissolved solids in English water (Magnesium and Calcium) have health benefits. They scoop up single Oxygen atoms ( unpaired oxygen atoms with + electric charge called Free Radicals) in the bloodstream. It’s even been proposed that soft Scottish water could be partly responsible for the high heart disease rate in Scotland.
cheers Rich, every day is a school day. :ROFLMAO:

Aye, after hearing reports from the in-law Grandweans parents, of their recent trip to Londonshire, on way too Cornwall with my wee Sis & Grandweans. Water is still rank(lived there 30yrs) , Also reliably informed buy my Grandweans 'Thur's tollys floating in the Thames' 🤢

It's not used for drinking, but privatisation has not improved the drinking water quality, they are enjoying Cornwall.😂😂😂

Last edited:
Is this really a fair conclusion of young Dembele ?
Mark Wilson ( ano ano soup taker) is saying that young dembele couldnt handle the pressure of being a Celtic " wonderkid" .
Personally I find it slightly harsh given injuries ( just as he was breaking through ( it appeared)) and lack of game time.
When dembele was given game time he may not have shone as brightly as say jota but I do find that harsh all the same given he wasn't given time or enough time , for various reasons to show what he had.
The last 2 seasons havent been the best time to bring through the kids for different reasons.

Dembele couldn’t cope with pressures of Celtic, says Mark Wilson via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Mark Wilson ( ano ano soup taker) is saying that young dembele couldnt handle the pressure of being a Celtic " wonderkid" .
Personally I find it slightly harsh given injuries ( just as he was breaking through ( it appeared)) and lack of game time.
When dembele was given game time he may not have shone as brightly as say jota but I do find that harsh all the same given he wasn't given time or enough time , for various reasons to show what he had.
The last 2 seasons havent been the best time to bring through the kids for different reasons.

Dembele couldn’t cope with pressures of Celtic, says Mark Wilson via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Mark wilsons an arsehole

Wilsons a clown

Probably no more than they got for Aribo since his contracts nearly up.It doesnt sound like theres much interest in their players so far.
Noticed within this window a huge reduction in the fees that EPL are prepared to pay so far Tony.
Not surprising really with the amount of shit that most of them EPL have been stockpiling for many years now, with possibly man u the biggest culprits of the lot still.
With that amount of shit available still, then it's no wonder no EPL teams need to add any more shit to the stockpiles with anything from the toilet slurpers still.
Maybe the rancid should put that in print 😂

Noticed within this window a huge reduction in the fees that EPL are prepared to pay so far Tony.
Not surprising really with the amount of shit that most of them EPL have been stockpiling for many years now, with possibly man u the biggest culprits of the lot still.
With that amount of shit available still, then it's no wonder no EPL teams need to add any more shit to the stockpiles with anything from the toilet slurpers still.
Maybe the rancid should put that in print 😂
Very true John

Back