A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I don't have a problem with loan signings for a season, it's to be expected really recent times would indicate.
What I mean is that Souza ( were led to believe) and his agent dont rate the game here.
The money we have spent was there from the sales of edddy & ajer alone so idt we have spent as much as people may think imo.
Add to that the immediate sell out ( again ) of season tickets and we're in good financial shape with cl cash still to come.
Only players who want to be here has been the mantra since Ange arrived and it would seem this is not only a SMSM story that Souza doesnt rate the spfl , even though its rated above Belgium's where hes been playing.
I find it a strange one if we are trying to convince a player who has an agent telling him no not Scotland.
Apparently it will be city group fc who will have the final say.
The new rule changes regarding loan signings are long overdue imo, and should improve the game no end and still potentially close up the gap that was way to big with money only keeping that gap as wide as it was imo.
Even ourselves are hoping to use the loan system to offload players more so than for a development cause this season, and we would still only be small scale compared to the big boys in the top 5 leagues within Europe.
With that in mind now many a club are going to have to suffer the bloody nose as clubs really don't want unhappy or disruptive players around the place, so using the loan system to offload them was to easy for them, not so easy now and way to many clubs have made huge mistakes in signings, only to become deadwood, and that includes us also.
So souza thinking he might have an option in a bigger league at present seems very limited at present imo.
Think that the Scottish league will actually grow myself with these new rules regarding loan deals as even though at present Scottish football is still regarded as a fairly lowball league, it still has plenty more to offer than many other leagues can at present or even in the future still.
When many of these agents start copping themselves on, then the Scottish league is hopefully going to be regarded as a decent career move with ourselves leading the way by a light year's still, and if souza can't see that if we are really interested then it would be his loss not ours

Because the water oot the tap is better than any bottled stuff. Love it when I go back up the road. 😛
Theres definitely something going on with the non drinking water ( drinking water is still great at mine) the water from the tank for the bathroom though leaves the occasional blackish mark like a mold probably similar to lime scale I guess but something that was never a problem before. I've noticed the same in other areas of Glasgow, mold on shower heads etc

Theres definitely something going on with the non drinking water ( drinking water is still great at mine) the water from the tank for the bathroom though leaves the occasional blackish mark like a mold probably similar to lime scale I guess but something that was never a problem before. I've noticed the same in other areas of Glasgow, mold on shower heads etc
Thought it was only sevies that drunk toilet water

The new rule changes regarding loan signings are long overdue imo, and should improve the game no end and still potentially close up the gap that was way to big with money only keeping that gap as wide as it was imo.
Even ourselves are hoping to use the loan system to offload players more so than for a development cause this season, and we would still only be small scale compared to the big boys in the top 5 leagues within Europe.
With that in mind now many a club are going to have to suffer the bloody nose as clubs really don't want unhappy or disruptive players around the place, so using the loan system to offload them was to easy for them, not so easy now and way to many clubs have made huge mistakes in signings, only to become deadwood, and that includes us also.
So souza thinking he might have an option in a bigger league at present seems very limited at present imo.
Think that the Scottish league will actually grow myself with these new rules regarding loan deals as even though at present Scottish football is still regarded as a fairly lowball league, it still has plenty more to offer than many other leagues can at present or even in the future still.
When many of these agents start copping themselves on, then the Scottish league is hopefully going to be regarded as a decent career move with ourselves leading the way by a light year's still, and if souza can't see that if we are really interested then it would be his loss not ours
Would like to think it would be like you say johnno but city group fc and chelsea will no doubt find a way around it like they have done before with FFP.
The new rules are 9 players at max on loan I think ?
City group owning more than 1 club though makes me think that they will find a way around that somehow unfortunately.
Whether that means selling players to their own feeder clubs to loan out or they have first option to buy back at no more than £x , just have the feeling they'll have the best business minds onto this already

It definitely wasn't kelly in those tractors. These boys are pottering about at 20 miles an hour and kelly insisted he wasn't going to increase his driving speed for anyone, no matter how important the cause!

Poor Jota was stuck behind him last week for three days trying to get from the airport to Parkheid to sign his new contract which led to a wee bit of concern with some of our fanbase.

Last edited:
I've bought some Scottish watter for tea making, wow!! Why didn't I do this before??
I never got used to the hard water in England. Cup o tea just no right doon there Tic. It does have its health benefits though. The dissolved solids in English water (Magnesium and Calcium) have health benefits. They scoop up single Oxygen atoms ( unpaired oxygen atoms with + electric charge called Free Radicals) in the bloodstream. It’s even been proposed that soft Scottish water could be partly responsible for the high heart disease rate in Scotland.

I never got used to the hard water in England. Cup o tea just no right doon there Tic. It does have its health benefits though. The dissolved solids in English water (Magnesium and Calcium) have health benefits. They scoop up single Oxygen atoms ( unpaired oxygen atoms with + electric charge called Free Radicals) in the bloodstream. It’s even been proposed that soft Scottish water could be partly responsible for the high heart disease rate in Scotland.
Bloody hell Richy - chatting about free radicals. Now you are talking. More chemistry and less joinery. Woo hoo!

Back